Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

02.04.2018 05:52
OTTAWA -- Craig Anderson credited a couple bounces among his 40 saves in the Ottawa Senators latest win. [url=http://www.penguin Antworten

OTTAWA -- Craig Anderson credited a couple bounces among his 40 saves in the Ottawa Senators latest win. Carl Hagelin Jersey . His play was the bright spot in a drab 2-1 victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday. "When called upon youve got to be there for them," said Anderson, who earned his ninth win of the season. "(Thursday) was one of those nights where everything kind of went my way. I got the bounces. We did the little things that pay off and end up winning you the game as opposed to looking good on the scoresheet." Like the Senators, Anderson has had his share of struggles this season, but has looked better as of late. "Our goaltender obviously made a conscious decision that he was going to be competitive and gave us a chance to win," said Senators coach Paul MacLean. MacLean has been looking for a more consistent effort from his team and with points in their last four games the Senators are finally showing signs of it. "Weve had a good week, but we cant be satisfied with that," said Anderson. "This week means nothing if we dont continue with the progress for the next game." Bobby Ryan and Zack Smith scored for the Senators (13-14-6), who will look to extend their point streak Saturday against the Los Angeles Kings. Tyler Ennis scored the lone goal for the Sabres (7-23-2). Ryan Miller faced 32 shots. This was the second of back-to-back games between the two teams with the Sabres winning Tuesday 2-1 in a shootout. Anderson was solid in the third with the Senators holding a 2-1 lead. He made a big save on Mark Pysyk early in the period and another on Drew Stafford late in the period to preserve the lead. He was called upon yet again in the final two minutes as Milan Michalek took a holding penalty. "I think Anderson played well," said Ennis. "Scoring goals is hard." These two teams have a history of playing a less than exciting style of hockey against one another, which could be the reason for the second smallest crowd of the season with just 15,578 on hand. Smith realized that Thursdays game may not have been the most exciting from a fans standpoint, but hoped that the win more than makes up for it. "Weve struggled to put wins together so when you get four games and points in all of them its pretty huge," said Smith. "Its good to get going and get the confidence up." The second period was a struggle for both teams. Ottawa continued to have trouble in their own end, but were fortunate as the Buffalo offence had its own problems. Anderson was also able to make up for any glaring mistakes. Smiths second-period goal at the six-minute mark held up as the winner. Kyle Turris made a nice pass and Smith was the benefactor as the puck bounced off a skate to his stick and he swept it past Miller. Ottawa nearly gave up the first goal -- yet again -- but caught a break when John Scott was called for goaltender interference early in the game. The Senators managed to make the most of the opportunity and scored first as Ryan picked up his 15th of the season midway through the period. Turris made a cross-ice pass to Ryan, who was left all alone in front. Sabres head coach Ted Nolan admitted both goals were just a matter of players breaking down for a couple of seconds. "If you dont turn for one split second its in the net, and thats what happened." The Sabres made it 1-1 on a power-play wraparound goal by Ennis late in the first. "They gave me a lot of time to walk it and take it in front," said Ennis. "I just tried to throw it in and I got a good bounce." It was a special night for Ottawa native Cody Ceci, who was an emergency recall, and made his NHL debut Thursday. Ceci ended up plus-2, played 20:40 and was on the ice in the final minutes as the Senators killed a penalty. "It was definitely a special experience," said Ceci. "Its always nice when the coach shows confidence in you and puts you out in the last minute. For him to pick me was pretty special so I tried to make the most of it and do my best not to let them score." Notes: D Joe Corvo played in his 700th NHL game and D Jared Cowen sat out the first of his two-game suspension. The Senators also recalled C Jean-Gabriel Pageau. D Marc Methot was out with the flu and LW Matt Kassian was a healthy scratch for the Senators. a The Sabres were without top-scoring C Cody Hodgson, who has an undisclosed injury. D Brayden McNabb was a healthy scratch. Jake Guentzel Jersey . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans. Larry Murphy Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/daniel-sprong-jersey/ . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community.LOS ANGELES -- Veteran UFC light heavyweight Chael Sonnen has failed a drug test, forcing him out of his bout with Vitor Belfort at UFC 175 in Las Vegas next month. Sonnen said he tested positive for two banned substances in a random test last month. The three-time UFC title contender is likely to face a suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission. Sonnen attempted to defend himself Tuesday, claiming he took anastrozole and clomiphene as part of his move off testosterone replacement therapy, which was outlawed by Nevada regulators earlier this year. Sonnen had an exemption allowing his steroid use, but gave up TRT after it was banned. "They changed the rules, and Ive got to comply with the rules," Sonnen told Fox Sports, the UFCs television partner. "However, there is a transition period (after dropping TRT), and I couldnt have been more open or more transparent." The 37-year-old Sonnen (28-14-1) said he plans to appeal the commissions decision next week, even though he acknowledged knowing the two substances were on the Nevada commissions banned list. Sonnen said his doctor put him on the banned substances to bolster his natural testosterone production, which can be stunted by taking synthetic testosterone. He also believes he should be allowed to take the substances out of competition, even though theyre banned precisely to prevent athletes from using them to gain an unfair advantage in preparation for an event. "An athlete does not have to remain off of medication 365 days a year," Sonnen said. "If theyre asking me to choose between my health and my sport, thats not a choice I can make. Ive got to choose health." UFC President Dana White blamed both the Nevada commission and Sonnen while addressing the failed test on Fox Sports. White spoke out against TRT earlier this year, shortly before the Nevada commission banned it and many other commissions followed suit. "This thing has been bad sincee Day 1," White said. Mark Recchi Jersey. "I wish that the commission had never let anybody use TRT, and when it went away, they didnt do a very good job of figuring out how to get these guys off it. When you get off it, you dont just go cold turkey. "And its Chaels fault, too, because Chael should have called the athletic commission and said, This is what my doctor told me I need to do to come down off this stuff, so heres what Ive been taking." Sonnen had lost three of his past four fights heading into his July 5 bout with Belfort, another former TRT user. While never a champion, Sonnen is among the UFCs most prominent figures, serving as a studio analyst, commentator and reality show coach for the UFCs broadcast platforms while also continuing his fighting career. Sonnen also had high levels of testosterone in his system after his thrilling loss to middleweight champion Anderson Silva at UFC 117 in Oakland, California, in 2010. He received a suspension for failing to get an exemption for TRT in California. Sonnens latest drug mishap is another bizarre turn for UFC 175, which has endured numerous changes and strange circumstances. Belfort only got a spot on the pay-per-view card at the Mandalay Bay Events Center when Wanderlei Silva skipped a drug test last month and dropped out of his scheduled bout with Sonnen, who harshly criticized Silva on television for missing the test. Belfort used TRT for at least his last three fights, all won by spectacular knockout in his native Brazil. He dropped out of a scheduled fight with UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in late February on the same day the Nevada commission banned TRT. Belfort says he has since stopped using steroids. He is scheduled to appear at a licensing hearing with the Nevada commission next week. UFC 175 is headlined by Weidmans title defence against Lyoto Machida and bantamweight champion Ronda Rouseys fourth title defence against Alexis Davis. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz