Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

29.07.2019 04:23

Inscription: Life is a big dish, but the taste is a bit special, sour, bitter and spicy. A few days ago, when I talked with Ye (the pen name is Time Beauty), when I talked about cooking, I suddenly felt a lot of emotions, and I wanted to talk about my own views on life and cooking. Sweet and sour, bitter and salty, this is the taste of cooking, but also the five main flavors of life. In my understanding, it can be analyzed as follows: if the ice is thin Parliament Cigarettes, the thorns are full of acid; the dark flowers are bright, the charcoal in the snow is sweet; the heart is cracked, the heart is like a knife; the big joy and the big sorrow, the ebb and flow are spicy; the fame is good, the spring breeze is salty. In fact, I don't like friends who are not happy. I always hope that I can help them as much as possible. Then they will be happy with me, but we are not so good at this age. Who is happy and unhappy? Ask yourself what is happy. Is it childlike innocence? Is it an angelic softness? It��s still like water. It��s like me. I haven��t known what it��s been really happy for a long time. When people talk about some interesting things, they laugh, but they just laugh. When you have too many disappointments in your life, things are not going well, how much heart can you laugh when your career is rough? Estimating the true open-mindedness, not being happy with things, may be just the mood that some saints will enjoy. For the status quo can not be changed, but also eager to get out of trouble, this tired and rushing, tired feelings of life, may be an acid. I received a call from Laobei (a friend) from Tianjin the day before yesterday. I am very happy. Because I was still thinking about myself for a long time without laughing, even thinking about what is laughing. The next moment, the old friend who has not seen in the past 6 years opened my thoughts and made me feel that my friend is my current wealth and my happiness Cigarettes Online. It was really fun that day. Our two big boys talked for a long time until the phone automatically shuts down. A true friend, maybe no matter how long it has not been contacted, a phone call, still so kind, nothing to say, and there will be problems and will do their best to help and trust each other. Maybe this is a sweet thing. That day, I talked with Ye for a long time and talked a lot about things. Knowing her experience, my heart is as painful as a needle. The greatest pain in life is not the loss of the body, but the closest person to drive to the west, but he can not. She is only 25, only the twin brothers are living together. At this age, it is the time for the career to take off, and when it is fulfilled with filial piety, but it deeply appreciates the sadness and remorse of "the tree wants to be quiet and the wind is not endless, the child wants to raise and does not wait." People, the most frustrating thing is that they always like to use things "over time", "say again", "next time", "wait again", "get it"... to solve it, and have you ever asked yourself Newport Cigarettes Coupons, " Next time, "When is the number of times in your life? Do you not find that many things are always in such a detachment?" While we are suffering, we must also reflect on ourselves. Also ask yourself, how much do you care about the people who love you around you? Have you left all the good words, humility, good temper and love to others, but have neglected the closest people? Don't forget Carton Of Cigarettes, they are your greatest asset, and you will never betray you. Maybe only after experiencing it, can you feel the feeling of being incompetent and remorating, maybe this is bitterness. I like to play Texas Hold'em in WeChat games. Sometimes an "Allin" will double my assets, or a matchup will allow me to reach tens of thousands or even millions from thousands of assets, but sometimes I lose all my cards. asset. There are many similar things in life, a successful bid, a perfect speech will push yourself to the peak; a wrong investment, a ruthless criticism will make you ruined and ruined. This kind of stimulating feeling of success and failure may be hot. Everyone is a stone. You are lucky to be hit by a golden hammer. Then you are gold. If you are not so lucky, don't worry, maybe you are still a piece of jade. Waiting for your Bole; even if you are not good, you can build a wall. In short, anyone is valuable, the difference is whether you have found your unique flash point. When you find a path that suits you and your value is reflected, then you are really successful. There is a particularity in cooking, called "there is salt and fresh" (there is a change in words first), I think that life is a lively flash, what is needed is this salty. Read this, many people should ask why they talk about life and cooking, but just write these five flavors. Then I have to ask you, you don't know the taste of the seasoning, how to cook a good dish? We know that cooking should pay attention to side dishes, knife, fire, materials and so on. In particular, you must prepare the vegetables and prepare the ingredients first, then hot oil, then shabu-shabu, and finally put the vegetables in order and adjust the fire properly. The steps are all the same, but how do you cook a good dish? This requires you to cook often, have a wealth of experience, know when to adjust the fire, when to incorporate the amount of material. This is a process that has accumulated over a long period of time. Even if you have talents, you must have a wealth of practical experience. You will experience your experience and experience the results. Only when you experience a lot, you will have a different taste, and you will be able to cook a different taste. What is it that is a good dish and a life? The same is true. Only when you experience more, and you have more insights, will you cook wonderfully. In fact, people who can make a good dish are people who have stories. You can think about it carefully. Can you cook from a small, spoiled, and well-dressed person? Will the cooked food be delicious? Some people say, I can ask Baidu, you can learn, then I ask you the same dish, the same thing, why do everyone make different tastes? This is not the skill of technology, but how deep your feelings are, not everything is step by step. A person with a story, most of the dishes cooked are special, can give him or her the mood. You can taste him (her) at this time, the heart is quiet, chaotic, slow or slow, sour is sweet, bitter is spicy or salty, because he (she) is attentive to cooking, plus a copy Your own feelings and mood. Anyone who likes cooking knows that every time they cook, they don't do it in the usual order. Most of them will do whatever they want. A dish can have many practices and can make a lot of different tastes. This is where the personal feelings are. This big dish of life is a bit different, that is, it is included in the sweet and sour taste. But because of this, it reflects the unique value of this dish. When you have different experiences in your life, have a rich experience, and deeply taste these flavors, then the completeness of this dish is indispensable. However, these tastes can only be added at an appropriate time point in an appropriate proportion, that is, to "feed" at a moderate time. For example, if you want to suffer more when you are young, you must suffer after you become famous, and so on, at the right time. When you have a deep understanding of these tastes, and you will realize the results, you will be able to cook the "tune-fire" cooking, bring out your unique taste, remember your life, your wonderful, from your experience Newport Cigarettes. You can taste your unique life by savoring the bits and pieces of your life.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz