Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

01.08.2018 04:21
le to throw his sinker, he was able to throw his curveball efficiently," Ramirez said. "The second time, I just kind of lay off Antworten

BRISBANE, Australia -- Sloane Stephens and John Isner ensured the United States made a winning start at the Hopman Cup on Monday and virtually ended Spains chances in the international mixed team competition. Andreas Athanasiou Jersey . Stephens, who beat Serena Williams en route to the 2013 Australian Open semifinals, won nine of the last 10 games in a 6-3, 6-1 victory over Anabel Medina Garrigues in the womens singles before Isner beat Daniel Munoz-de La Nava 6-3, 6-4. Stephens and Isner then combined to win the mixed doubles match for a 3-0 victory. It was Spains second defeat in as many days in Perth after a 3-0 loss to the Czech Republic. At the Brisbane International, fourth-seeded Jelena Jankovic beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-2, 7-6 (6), No. 8 Carla Suarez beat Hsieh Su-wei of Taiwan 6-2, 6-1, and No. 9 Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia defeated Heather Watson of Britain 6-4, 6-3. Ashleigh Barty, a 17-year-old Australian qualifier, beat 2012 Brisbane finalist Daniela Hantuchova 6-3, 7-5 and could face either No. 3-seeded Maria Sharapova or Caroline Garcia of France in the next round. Sharapova, who is making her return from a right shoulder injury, was due to play a night match. The four-time major winner is in the same half of the draw Williams, the defending champion. The star on the mens side is Roger Federer, who has been working with Stefan Edberg in preparation for the Jan. 13-27 Australian Open. Federer is the latest in a line of highly-ranked players who have hired past greats as coaches in the wake of Andy Murrays success since he started working with Ivan Lendl. Novak Djokovic recently announced a partnership with Boris Becker -- a move that surprised Federer. "Not necessarily that he hired somebody ... But Becker I was surprised," Federer said. "I didnt think he wanted to become a coach. I didnt expect to see him back on tour. "Im happy seeing former greats and legends excited to be doing such a job and wanting to help the next generations. To bring them back into the game, its a good thing." In mens first-round matches, Sam Querrey upset seventh-seeded Dmitry Tursunov 7-5, 6-4, Marin Cilic had a 6-7 (3), 7-6 (5), 6-4 win over Denis Istomin and Jarkko Nieminen beat local hope James Duckworth 6-2, 6-3. Marinko Matosevic ensured at least one Australian man advanced when he beat Julien Benneteau of France 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 (4). At the ASB Classic tournament in Auckland, Venus Williams beat Andrea Hlavackova 6-3, 7-6 (1) to reach the second round. Venus Williams, with sister Serena, beat Hlavackoa and Lucie Hradecka 6-4, 6-4 in the doubles gold medal match at the 2012 London Olympics and Venus said she was aware of their history Monday. "Weve played so many important matches in doubles and finals ... Olympic finals and I knew it was going to be tough," Williams said. "I was really glad to close it out." In other first-round matches, Yvonne Meusburger beat seventh-seeded Mona Barthel 6-4, 6-3 and fifth-seeded Jamie Hampton beat wild-card entry Tamira Paszek 1-6, 6-0, 6-3. Tomas Tatar Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Brendan Shanahan Jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. http://www.hockeyredwingsauthentic.com/authentic-jimmy-howard-red-wings-jersey/ .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday.CHICAGO -- Some hitters arent comfortable swinging at 3-0 pitches. Alexei Ramirez and Jose Abreu arent among them. Ramirez hit a grand slam to fuel Chicagos seven-run fourth inning and Jose Abreu hit his major league-leading 13th homer and drove in two runs -- both homers came on 3-0 pitches -- to lead the White Sox to a 9-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Ramirezs blast was his sixth career grand slam and broke open a 2-2 tie. "I was looking for a good pitch to connect, something that was over the plate," he said through a translator. "Thats what I did and I was able to hit it." Abreu was the designated hitter because of a nagging left ankle injury. He went 3 for 4 and leads the AL with 37 RBIs. His blast to straight away centre was estimated at 442-feet. "You dont see balls hit like that very much," said White Sox bench coach Mark Parent, who filled in for manager Robin Ventura in the postgame news conference although Ventura managed. "Well probably do the same thing tomorrow, DH him and try to get him a couple of days off on the road." Tyler Flowers also homered for the White Sox, who pounded out 15 hits. Andre Rienzo (3-0) allowed three runs on four hits in 5 2-3 innings and the bullpen pitched 3 1-3 scoreless innings. Brandon McCarthy (1-6) allowed nine hits and seven runs -- all in the fourth inning. "I have no idea what happened; I really dont know," McCarthy said. "I dont know if they changed their approach or just got super aggressive. I was throwing a lot of strikes, they just started jumping on everything." Arizona went up 2-0 on Gerardo Parras two-run homer in the third inning. The lead appeared secure because McCarthy was cruising, retiring all nine batters he faced in the first three innings on a total of 33 pitches. Things quickly turned in the bottom of the fourth. Alejandro De Aza broke up the no-hitter with a leadoff double and scored on a single by the next batter, Gordon Beckham. Following Connor Gillaspies single, Abreu drove in Beckham with a single to tie the score at 2 and make it four straight hits. Jonathan Ericsson Jersey. Things were just getting started. Following a strikeout by Adam Dunn for the first out, Dayan Viciedo singled to load the bases and Ramirez broke the game open by sending a drive into the left-field bullpen. The White Sox werent done as the next three batters singled. McCarthy, who threw 31 pitches in the fourth inning, was knocked from the game on the last of those hits, a run-scoring single by De Aza, to make it 7-2. "Even looking back, theyre not terrible pitches, theyre not anything different than what I was doing the first three innings," McCarthy said. "Its just I dont know, I dont know how you get 9 hits out of 10 hitters, when I felt like I was doing the things I needed to do. Im baffled at this point." The Chicago hitters werent baffled by anything in the fourth. "The first time around, he was able to throw his sinker, he was able to throw his curveball efficiently," Ramirez said. "The second time, I just kind of lay off of that stuff and thats how I was able to get a good pitch. I think thats what everybody else did." The Diamondbacks got a run back in the top of the fifth on a run-scoring single by A.J. Pollock. Abreu then homered in the seventh to make it 8-3. Flowers had a leadoff homer in the eighth to close out the scoring. NOTES: Chicago RHP Nate Jones, whos been sidelined all season with a mysterious back injury, had surgery Monday to repair a pinched nerve. "It is a relief," he said, "because after surgery Im not feeling any pain in my hip." Jones isnt expected to begin baseball-related activity for four weeks, but expects to pitch this season. ... Chicago manager Robin Ventura will miss Saturdays game to attend the graduation of his daughter, Rachel, at Oklahoma State. Bench coach Mark Parent will manage. ... LHP Wade Miley (2-3) faces Jose Quintana (1-2) in the second game of the series. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz