Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

01.08.2019 08:37
Amazon Prime Day has become the mother of all Antworten

internet sales. It first started in 2015 as a one-day event to celebrate Amazon's 20th anniversary chan sneakers instagram , and it is now a 48-hour extravaganza with some of the lowest prices around on electronics, home goods, apparel and more. The deals are so good that customers bought 100 million products during Prime Day’s 36-hour event last year. So it comes as no surprise that tons of other retailers like Ebay, Nike and Target have decided to follow suit with special offers of their own.Many of these sales happen on the same two days as Prime Day, while others even last for up to two weeks longer. They also offer added incentives like not requiring membership to participate and even getting items shipped to your door within hours.Below, we've rounded up a range of competing sales that include massive savings on footwear. Read on to discover them all.eBayIn its not-so subtle attempt to target Prime Day customers, Ebay is offering additional daily discounts as part of its "Hot Deals for Hot Days" sale. The two-week event lasts through July 22 and includes huge savings on tech, apparel and footwear, like Puma Fenty bow sneakers, that are now over half off. What's more, the e-retailer will offer additional discounts if Amazon's site crashes during Prime Day, as it did last year.Kohl'sThrough tomorrow, Kohl's two-day summer sale includes massive savings on warm-weather clothes and shoes (heck, we spotted flip-flops starting at just $6). On top of all that, you can take $10 off every $50 you spend during the duration of the sale and an extra 15% off all orders with a promo code July 15 through July 21.Macy'sMacy's annual Black Friday in July sale will last through tomorrow, with tons of deals on footwear for the whole family plus free shipping on all orders. Among the mix, we found sandals from Cole Haan and Vince Camuto up to 30% off.NikeThe Swoosh is offering an extra 30% off select Flash Sale styles when you use code BEST30 at checkout. While most sales last until midnight on the last day of the promotion, this deal ends promptly at 9 p.m. tomorrow.NordstromNordstrom's Anniversary sale has happened every July since the early 1960s, making it one of the oldest birthday blowouts in history. This year's offer is already underway for cardholders and will open to the public on July 19. The deals last until August 4 and are by far the retailer's most coveted, with massive savings on footwear from designer brands and more. Even early sneak-peek fall styles are discounted.Old NavyOn top of its already affordable prices, Old Navy is offering 50% off the entire store and free shipping today only. The discount is automatically applied at checkout; all you have to do is use code FREESHIP at checkout to redeem free shipping.ReebokThe popular athletic retailer is currently hosting its Summer Cyber sale, which coincides with Prime Day. It includes 40% off sitewide for a limited time when you use code CYBER at checkout. While some exclusions apply, tons of must-have sneakers made the cut, including the Crossfit Nano 8 Flexweave and Workout Plus.TargetTarget just announced its "Deal Days," the retailer's brand-new promotion that will last through tomorrow. Unlike Prime Day, membership is not required to participate. And while Prime members benefit from free two-day shipping, those who shop at Target can either pick up purchases immediately at a local store or have them delivered to their door via Shipt within hours. In addition to exclusive offers on home goods and toys, the sale also includes steals on footwear and apparel.WalmartWalmart's "The Big Save" is going head-to-head with Prime Day, while offering not two but four days of savings on electronics, kitchenware, shoes and more. The retailer cheekily touts the sale, which lasts until July 18, as "exclusive to everyone." So far, we've seen up to 70% off on comfort and lifestyle brands like Dr. Scholl's and Circus by Sam Edelman.All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.Below, watch top shoe players on their big FN moments. Want more?Amazon Prime Day 2019: Get All the Sale Details and Top Shoe Deals HereAmazon Prime Day: 7 Big Stats to Know NowDear Online Retailers, Shoppers Are Disappointed With Your Shipping Options We're not just editors and reporters here at FN, we're also consumers. And while we all cover different aspects of the footwear world, one thing we have in common is the love for a good pair of sneakers. With 2019 still young, here's a look at the kicks some of the staff at FN is looking to buy this year.Under Armour Project Rock 1"Looking good in the gym was never a priority for me. I mean, you're going to get sweaty and gross, so who cares what you look like? But now that I work out in the city where everyone looks like a fitness influencer chan sneakers putian , I need to make sure my sneakers are on point. The Project Rock 1 from Under Armour is not only functional, but it also looks great." — Peter Verry, senior athletic and outdoor editorAdidas Originals by Alexander Wang Turnout Trainer"I’ll always favor the way I look and feel in heels, but I’d be willing to trade them during fashion month for these cool sneakers, which boast a chunky sole, avant-garde silhouette and undeniably retro vibe." — Samantha McDonald, digital news editorAllbirds Wool Runner"For the longest time, Allbirds Runners were a West Coast trend, but now I'm seeing them every day during my NY subway commute — the FOMO is starting to be overwhelming! But on a more serious note, I heartily support their eco-friendly efforts. And rumor has it the shoes are pretty darn comfortable, too." — Jennie Bell, features editorBzees Niche Slip On"I’ve finally come on board, embracing the sneaker trend for dress-up as well as dress-down wear. This feminine athletic-inspired Mary Jane style delivers on comfort and style, paired with a pretty summer dress.” — Barbara Schneider Levy, senior editor, men’s and comfortSaucony Kinvara 10"On my wish list is the Saucony Kinvara 10. I’ve been a fan of this minimalist shoe since its first iteration, and although I think the company hit perfection in the Kinvara 4, I’d like to see what it has tweaked since my last pair (the 8)." — Lief Nielsen, copy editorVans Old Skool"I've gotten my fill of the dad sneaker trend lately, which probably explains my recent penchant for classic, low-fi kicks. Case in the point: The Vans Old Skool. The iconic skate-inspired look is so versatile, I’m not worried it will gather dust at the back of my closet in a few seasons. And since it goes with practically everything in my closet — from boyfriend jeans to midi dresses — getting dressed in the morning is a cinch (always a plus, if you ask me)." — Sam Peters, e-commerce editorNike x Comme des Garçons Cortez Platform“I’ve been obsessed with the Nike x Comme des Garçons Cortez platform sneakers ever since I saw them walk down the runway in Paris last February. It was my first time seeing a Comme des Garçons show and it was pure joy — the models were wearing brightly colored, overly voluminous confections and the platform sneakers were the perfect punctuation for all the frills. I like to think I would float through the day wearing them — plus, as a petite person, I always welcome a little added height!” — Shannon Adducci, fashion editorNike M2K Tekno"I’m in the market for a versatile pair of sneakers that will work with a number of outfits. Living in the city, cushion and comfort are qualities I look for in footwear. I think these Nike M2K Tekno satisfy all those criteria and the colorway is pure freshness and fun." — Phong Nyugen, designerAdidas Originals Stan Smith"Stylish, versatile, classic and affordable, Adidas’ Stan Smith shoes in white with a touch of color on the heel tab are classics that I need as my new go-to kicks." — Charlie Carballo, senior digital editorNike Metcon 4 XD"I'm in the market for a new workout shoe and the Nike Metcon is good for everything and the pops of color look nice." — Katie Abel, executive editorNike Air Huarache City"Funky ‘90s colors with a customizable look, how can you go wrong? Since, I spend most of my day drowning in earnings reports and Wall Street stocks, I like to keep my style way less serious. These street style kicks give me just the edge I’m looking for." — Sheena Butler Young, senior business editorAll products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.Want more?7 Bold Leopard-Print Shoes to Spice Up Your WardrobeThe 7 Must-Have Nike Men's Sneakers That Are on Sale Right NowA Guide to the Best Adidas Ultra Boost Sneakers Out Now

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz