Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

01.08.2018 04:24
having numerous shots bound off the side of the rim. Hill f Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - After the clock ticked past midnight, Andy Murray became aware that it was officially Australia Day and he already knew from the crowd reaction what to expect in the quarterfinals. Levine Toilolo Jersey .Murray, a two-time Grand Slam champion and three-time Australian Open finalist, fended off racket-smashing Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-3, 7-5 in a fourth-round match that started Sunday but continued into the early hours of Jan. 26, the national holiday that regularly occurs during the Australian Open.Midway through his match against No. 10-ranked Dimitrov, who beat him in the Wimbledon quarterfinals last year, Murray heard a distinctive roar that started somewhere in the distance and echoed through Rod Laver Arena.I heard a lot of noise — I had to ask my box what it was for, he said. It was for 19-year-old Nick Kyrgios, who came back from two sets down and saved a match point to beat Andreas Seppi 5-7, 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (5), 8-6 on Hisense Arena — the No. 3 court at Melbourne Park — to become the first Aussie male to reach the last eight at the Australian Open since Lleyton Hewitt in 2005, and the first male teenager since Roger Federer in 2001 to reach two Grand Slam quarterfinals.Kyrgios has developed quite a reputation for his audacious blend of shots, for his crowd interaction, for his outbursts and for his results: as a wild-entry with a No. 144 ranking at Wimbledon last year, he beat then No. 1-ranked Nadal in the fourth round. That was after hed saved nine match points and come from two sets down to beat Richard Gasquet in the second round.As a couple stood to leave Hisense Arena on Sunday during the fifth set — one in which Kyrgios let a 4-1 lead slip and then had to save break points — he called out to them: Hey, where are you going? The show, evidently, was not over.His first words after the win, as the crowd continued to chant and scream like soccer fans: Thanks mate. Feels so good.Its crazy, he said. When I saw I had finally won the match it was incredible — it was the best feeling I ever had. Its just massive confidence.Murray, who was broken when serving for the second set and lost the subsequent tiebreaker, rallied from 5-2 down in the fourth set to beat Dimitrov, who shattered his racket on the court after surrendering his last service game.Murray has a 10-0 winning record against Australian players, but hasnt come across anyone quite as precocious as Kyrgios.I would say maybe hes more confident than I would have been at that age ... he obviously backs himself a lot, Murray said. Im going to have to play a great match to win against him.Hes had an unbelievable tournament so far and hes only going to keep getting better. Hopefully my streak doesnt end in a couple of days.The high-energy night matches overshadowed the day session Sunday, when Nadal continued his comeback from a long-term injury layoff with a 7-5, 6-1, 6-4 win over towering Kevin Anderson to set up a quarterfinal against No. 7 Tomas Berdych, who had a 6-2, 7-6 (3), 6-2 win over Bernard Tomic.The chance to be in the quarterfinals after a tough period of time for me is a fantastic result, said Nadal, who didnt let a small thing like his superstitiously and carefully positioned water bottles being knocked over bother him too much. I was playing better than the days before. The way that I improved my level is not the most important thing; obviously the victory is.No.2-ranked Maria Sharapova won the last eight games of her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Peng Shuai and will next play seventh-seeded Eugenie Bouchard, who had a see-sawing 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 win over Irina-Camelia Begu. French Open finalist Simona Halep beat Yanina Wickmayer 6-4, 6-2 to set up a quarterfinal against No. 10 Ekaterina Makarova, who beat Julia Goerges in straight sets.Bouchard made it to the last four at the first three Grand Slam tournaments of 2014, including a semifinal loss on debut at the Australian Open and a semifinal loss to eventual champion Sharapova at the French Open.Shes playing really well, confident tennis. So aggressive, Sharapova said of the 20-year-old Canadian. I have a tough match ahead of me, but I always look forward to that. Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. Frank Ragnow Jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Youth-Luke-Willson-Lions-Jersey/ . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA.SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers have vastly different reasons to be glad the regular season is over. San Antonio can focus on possible redemption after losing a heartbreaking seven-game series to the Miami Heat in the NBA finals. Los Angeles can salve its wounds and begin regrouping after an abysmal season for the storied franchise. Jordan Hill had 18 points and 14 rebounds and the Lakers closed their worst season since they moved to Los Angeles with a 113-100 victory over the Spurs on Wednesday night. "At this point were just happy we got our win," Lakers centre Robert Sacre said. "Im going to miss a lot of guys, whoever comes back or if Im not here, who knows." Kawhi Leonard had 14 points to lead San Antonio, which will make its 17th straight post-season appearance after clinching the Wests top seed for the third time in four years. "Were impressed, but it doesnt matter," Leonard said. "Were trying to win a championship. Were the No. 1 seed, but the playoffs are coming up. (The regular season is) behind us." The Spurs open the playoffs Sunday against the Dallas, which lost 106-105 in overtime to Memphis on Wednesday. The post-season preparation began as soon as the game ended, with San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich rushing through a 15-second interview to catch the end of the Grizzlies-Mavericks game. "We had a good regular season and now the post-season," Popovich said. "It starts at noon on Sunday; and well see who it is. Two teams that are playing right now, so Im going to go watch them. You guys take care." San Antonio (62-19) had an opportunity to match its best record, but no Spurs played more than 27 minutes to rest in preparation for defence of their conference title. Austin Daye had 13 points in 14 minutes and Tiago Splitter, Tony Parker and Cory Joseph had 12 points apiece. Spurs veterans Tim Duncan and Marco Belinelli both sat out the game for rest. After a rash of injuries early, the Spurs are healthy heading into the post-season, unlike last year when Parker and Manu Ginobili were battling injuries. "Well of course, last year it was tough," Giinobili said. Luke Willson Jersey. "I missed the last two weeks of the competition, I think, before the first game of the playoffs. It was an awkward end of the season. This year, Im much better. The whole team is in a much better situation. It doesnt mean anything. Its just what it is." Los Angeles (27-55) battled injuries throughout this season, losing franchise cornerstone Kobe Bryant (fractured left knee) early in the season and suffering through injuries to Steve Nash, Pau Gasol and many others. The Lakers are expected to look dramatically different next season after finishing with their worst record since moving to Los Angeles. Coach Mike DAntoni and Gasol are among those whose futures with the team are in question after the Lakers missed the post-season for just the third time since 1977. When asked if he was glad this season was over, DAntoni admitted he was. "To a certain extent," DAntoni said. "Still, its about relationships and coaching and how you bond together, you hate that comes to an end." The Lakers closed with a flourish by this seasons standards, winning their final two games. "Thats just been us all year," Young said, "not to give up or go through the motions. We try to go out there and play our hearts out and get a victory. Instead of losing tonight, we felt we wanted to win and it does feel better." Young scored 16 points and Kendall Marshall added 15 points. San Antonio was listless throughout much of the game, but its 9-for-28 start had more to do with missing open shots than Los Angeles defence. The Spurs were 10 for 29 on 3s, having numerous shots bound off the side of the rim. Hill flourished with Duncan out of the lineup, dunking twice and having a tip follow while going 3 for 5 to open the game. NOTES: Duncan missed seven games this season with all but one for rest. The exception was when he sat out the teams second game of the season, a victory over the Lakers on Nov. 1, with a bruised chest. ... Nash (nerve root irritation) worked out before the game, but did not play. ... San Antonio Stars guard Kayla McBride, the No. 3 overall pick in Tuesdays WNBA draft, was introduced during the opening quarter. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz