Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

07.08.2019 11:00
The NFL has asked law enforcement to look into a Twitter hack that saw a message posted claiming the leagues commissioner Roger Antworten

The NFL has asked law enforcement to look into a Twitter hack that saw a message posted claiming the leagues commissioner Roger Goodell had died. Toronto Blue Jays . A post was made from the NFLs official feed - @nfl - on Tuesday afternoon that read: We regret to inform our fans that our commissioner, Roger Goodell, has passed away. He was 57 #RIP.The tweet was soon deleted, but not before it had gone viral across social media. Two more follow-up tweets were also posted before the apparent protagonist appeared to give up. Oi, I said Roger Goodell has died. Dont delete that tweet, read the first message, which was followed up by OK, OK, you amateur detectives win. Good job.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said: We have engaged law enforcement to look into the matter. We are reviewing and strengthening our cyber-security measures. Also See: WATCH: Broncos meet Obama Talib shot in leg Jesse Barfield Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Joe Carter Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-marcus-stroman-jersey/ . Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game.Vancouver Canucks centre Ryan Kesler was doing damage control after practice on Thursday, refuting a report that hes asked for a trade. "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever. "I dont want to talk about this," he continued. "I dont want this to be a distraction...Im happy to be here." While theres lots of speculation that the Canucks could be looking to move the 29-year-old centre, TVA Sports reported on Wednesday night that Kesler approached the team requesting to be deaalt. Roberto Alomar Jersey. Speaking to Adrian Dater of The Denver Post on Wednesday night, Keslers agent Kurt Overhardt also denied the story, calling it "a bunch of B.S." Kesler, 29, is recovering from a hand injury and did not dress on Wednesday night for Vancouvers post-Olympic opener against the St. Louis Blues. He hopes to play Friday night when the Canucks host the Minnesota Wild. He has two more years remaining on a six-year, $30 million contract, which pays him $5 million in each of the next two seasons. "Whether he wants to go or stay, hes not going anywhere," Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo told reporters. "We all know how this script ends." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz