Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

09.08.2019 05:26
INGLEWOOD, Calif. [url=http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Patrick-Peterson-J ersey/]Patrick Peterson Cardinals Jers Antworten

INGLEWOOD, Calif. Patrick Peterson Cardinals Jersey . -- Juan Manuel Marquez fought 12 times at the Forum in the early days of his record-setting career, and the Mexican champion fondly remembers almost every round. Even as an unknown featherweight prospect, Marquez loved the crackling atmosphere of the 1990s fight cards at the once-Fabulous Forum, where Lakers owner Jerry Buss indulged his passion for boxing by putting on hundreds of shows. Hollywood glitterati and hard-core fight fans mingled in Buss famed arena, which fell into decline after the Lakers and the NHLs Kings moved downtown to Staples Center in 1999. The Forum still holds a beloved place in the minds of California sports fans -- and after 13 years of inactivity, the building is back in the boxing business. Marquez (55-7-1, 40 KOs) gets the privilege of re-christening a building where he has never lost. "I feel very happy, because I get to fight in a great place," said Marquez, who made his Forum debut in 1995. "It is a beautiful, historical place." Marquez is hoping to revive the excitement when he takes on Mike Alvarado (34-2, 23 KOs) on Saturday night at the Forum, which has been rehabilitated by The Madison Square Garden Co. with everything from a fresh coat of red exterior paint to a thoroughly refurbished interior. Marquezs welterweight showdown with the hard-punching Alvarado live on HBO is the first fight card since 2001 at the Forum, where dozens of Mexican and American boxers got their first big fights. Its also the place where Top Ranks Bob Arum promoted Muhammad Alis second fight with Ken Norton in 1973, back when Jack Kent Cooke owned the building. "I really missed it when they closed the Forum as an entertainment and sports venue," Arum said. "They used it as a church for a while, and nothing pleases me more than that it is back as a sports venue and hosting a boxing event." Arum put together a compelling main event for the Forums return. Although both fighters are coming off a loss, Marquez and Alvarado are among two of the worlds most entertaining fighters at their weights, with Alvarados boldness and brawling instincts contrasting nicely with Marquezs skill and counterpunching. Marquez has won world championships in four weight classes, and a victory over Alvarado would set him up for a shot at a fifth title at 147 pounds. The winner of this bout is likely to fight Manny Pacquiao in the fall, which means Marquez would get a fifth bout with the Filipino congressman after winning their fourth meeting by spectacular knockout. "I concentrate only on this fight," Marquez said. "Maybe in the future Ill think about that fight, but right now, the most important fight of my career is against Alvarado, because he is a strong fighter and a tough fighter." Alvarado is eager to bounce back from a difficult loss to Ruslan Provodnikov, who stopped Alvarado and took his 140-pound title last fall. While Alvarado would love the career-changing opportunity of a fight with Pacquiao, hes grateful for the chance to fight Marquez, who ranks right alongside Pacquiao among their generations best boxers. "Im here to put on a better show and perform at a higher level," Alvarado said. "This is where I belong, and Im going to show that this weekend." Although the main event is compelling, the return of boxing to the Forum will evoke fond memories for veterans of the fight game. Arum is hoping the card creates new excitement in Inglewood for future visits in an area already featuring several excellent boxing venues, including the outdoor StubHub Center in Carson. "I see that a lot of the fighters (for this weekend) are staying at the Marriott at the airport," Arum said. "When we did the Ali-Norton II fight, that was the fight headquarters as well. That was what, 41 years ago? Oh my, I was a thin, young handsome guy. Now Im an old, fat guy. It was a great night, a good fight. Norton gave Ali trouble. The fight at the Forum was very close, and Ali pulled it out." Christian Kirk Youth Jersey . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Andy Isabella Cardinals Jersey . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Christian-Kirk-Jersey/ . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series.Ryan Mason is backing his Tottenham team-mates to help inspire England to Euro 2016 glory in France. Roy Hodgsons side begin their Group B campaign against Russia in Marseille on Saturday night and could field up to five Spurs players at the Stade Velodrome.Only Liverpool and Juventus boast more players at this summers tournament than Mauricio Pochettinos side and the 24-year-old believes England can go all the way. Ryan Mason is confident England can impress at Euro 2016 Theres no limit on what they can achieve, said Mason. Theyve got some very positive results in recent friendlies against top nations. Theres no reason they cant win it.Theyve got to go out there and play with belief and not fear anyone and focus on themselves and you never know what can happen.Getting to a semi [final] or the quarters would be a great achievement but we are a massive nation with the ability and the players to go on and win it, and hopefully we can do that. Im sure theyre confident and Im optimistic.Hodgson named Premier League top goalscorer Harry Kane alongside Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney for the first time in the final warm-up game against Portugal, and Mason would like to see Hodgson stick with the side that won 1-0 at Wembley. Wayne Rooney, Jamie Vardy and Kane all started Englands final warm-up match against Portugal Kane and Vardy fired an astonishing 49 league goals between them this season as the latter inspired Leicester City to their first top-flight title in 132 years and Mason, who was speaking as part of the Farah menswear #MatchReady campaign, said he would like to see them lead the line for the Three Lions.Hopefully [they will start], he told Sky Sports. Weve got a lot of players going into the Euros off the back of a good season and thats important. England will be hoping to get their Euro 2016 campaign off to a strong start against Russia I think theyre still fresh mentally and its exciting. Theyre still a young group of players but at the same time weve got a few experienced heads in there and thats very important.I think theyll do well and if they play with no fear theyll do the nation proud. Joe Hart thinks England have to start being on the right end of key moments if theyre to make it to the latter stages of Euro 2016 The 24-year-old made a total of 29 appearances for Tottenham this season, scoring twice, including an 82nd-minute winner away at Sunderland back in September.Mason has represented his country at every level from under 16s and made his debut for the senior side in a 1-1 draw with Italy in Turin last year, but knows he needs to establish himself as a regular at club level before he can think about pulling on the famous Three Lions again.First and foremost Ive got to get back into the Tottenham team, he said. I think itll probably be a clean slate in pre-season and everything is to play for with this manager. Tottenham Hotspur enjoyed a fantastic season, qualifying for the Champions League You train your way into the team and how you perform in pre-season determines the team for the first game of the season so hopefully I can make sure Im part of that and cement my place. Pat Tillman Youth Jersey. .Tottenham suffered a stunning collapse at the back end of last season, failing to win any of their final four games, including a 5-1 hammering against relegated Newcastle at St. James Park on the final day.Arsenals 4-0 win over Aston Villa meant the Gunners leapfrogged Spurs into second place, but Mason is confident they will be fighting for the title again in the next campaign.I think every season in pre-season you go into it and everyone is saying, theyll be strong next season, but you never know. There are no guarantees in football, he added.In the last couple of years weve had the same gaffer and a very similar squad of players and weve progressed very well together. Hopefully we can kick on again next season and be challenging. Euro 2016: Ultimate Guide Euro 2016: Ultimate guide to the tournament After Leicesters unlikely title win, Arsene Wenger triggered a £20million release clause for top scorer Vardy, but the former Stocksbridge Park Steels man is yet to agree terms at the Emirates Stadium.Jose Mourinho has already started strengthening his new Manchester United side with the arrival of Eric Bailly, whilst Pep Guardiola moved for Ilkay Gundogan as his first signing in charge of neighbours Manchester City.Antonio Conte also takes over at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea look to bounce back from a disastrous season and Mason is fully aware of how tough next seasons Premier League will be. Kane fired Tottenham to third place in the Premier League last season All of those are massive teams and theres not much in it, he said.Its just a bit of consistency that separates first to second and second to third and so forth. Well just have to concentrate on ourselves.Were confident and we know that if we can perform to the best of our ability each week then well win more games than we lose.Obviously we were disappointed with the way the season finished but we secured Champions League football and that was our aim at the start of the season.Next season weve got another year of experience under our belt. Were a very young team and hopefully well be better next season and be up there. Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here Pochettinos side have held talks with Eredivisie top scorer Vincent Janssen after AZ Alkmaar gave him permission to speak with Spurs, and on the possibility of new recruits at White Hart Lane, Mason said: Thats up to the gaffer, the chairman and the club. Well see what happens, but Im sure theyll make the right decision.They wont just get someone in for the sake of it, theyll have to be the right player to fit into our philosophy and the way we work. Mason is looking to reestablish himself back in the Tottenham team next season Mason has also been the subject of speculation surrounding a move of his own, with both Bournemouth and Crystal Palace reportedly interested, but he insists his future is in the capital.Im a Tottenham player and am determined to go back into pre-season as fit as possible with the aim of impressing the gaffer to try and establish myself in the team.Ryan Mason was at the number one pub to watch the Euros as voted by the Farah menswear #MatchReady campaign. To see the full list of pubs visit: http://www.farah.co.uk/blog?post=matchready-pub-guide Also See: Euro 2016: Ultimate Guide Mersons Euro predictions YOUR England XI v Russia England, beware of the giant ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz