Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

09.08.2019 05:44
Last night Antworten

Colby Wadman Jersey , John Elway indicated the door was still open to working something out with Chris Harris."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Denver Broncos NewsJohn Elway hopes to talk to Chris Harris after draftNew,50commentsLast night, John Elway indicated the door was still open to working something out with Chris Harris. John Elway hopes to talk to Chris Harris after draftRobert Hanashiro-USA TODAY SportsAmidst all the draft selections and resulting swirl, the cloud still hanging over Denver’s offseason currently is the situation with All-Pro cornerback Chris Harris. While there hasn’t been any new movement on that front, Elway’s comments at his news conference last night indicate that he is still open to working something out with Harris after the draft, which is the position Denver has maintained throughout this process.When asked if anyone had inquired about Harris and if he would be open to talking about the contract situation after the draft, Elway replied, “No. I did not hear [from] anybody about Chris today. And, as I said the last three times, when the draft is over I’ll be glad to talk to Chris and see what we can do.”In addition to that, ESPN’s Josina Anderson tweeted this morning that Elway indeed does want to talk personally with Harris.This makes sense, as this situation to me echoes parts of the Von Miller negotiations. Miller was initially upset and offended at the business portion of the contract negotiations by Elway, but once he was able to sit down man-to-man with Elway and hear from him, they were able to work things out. Hopefully the same thing can happen here.One more component to this that was alluded to by Benjamin Allbright, is that Elway perhaps feels that negotiations would be more fruitful directly with Chris Harris.Ian Rapaport reported a few days ago that during initial negotiation talks, things got heated with Harris’ agent and the Broncos organization, and that’s where the trade demands bubbled up from.Going into speculation mode here Devontae Booker Jersey , but it seems that Elway is hoping he and Harris can get into a room together and cooler heads can prevail as they attempt to mutually work something out, as opposed to ultimatums and shots via social media and reporters.Lastly, this is again my personal opinion, but I’m not buying the “Harris has an agent available for that kind of communication” line. The only person who would say that or care about that is an agent who is potentially trying to stir the pot and keep the pressure on the organization. Harris has said multiple times throughout the process that he wants to retire a Bronco, yet there are trade ultimatums being brought that don’t seem consistent with that. I’m hopeful that once the draft is over and the negotiating tactics are put aside, Elway and Harris can sit together and work something out.Stay tuned. The Denver Broncos ran roughshod over the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday Night Football, but for some unknown reason they chose to only do it 22 times despite gaining almost eight yards per carry. All of Broncos Country were scratching their heads as to why rookie running back Royce Freeman only got the ball eight times despite how well he was running against the Chiefs defense. After some time to review the film, Head Coach Vance Joseph agreed that the lack of snaps for Freeman just isn’t cutting it.“Royce the last two week is hitting his stride,” Joseph said on Tuesday. “He is playing at a high level. To watch him last night, obviously we’re blocking well up front, but he turned nothing into something. That’s Royce. That’s what he was in college. I’m looking forward to getting him more touches. He played about 16 or 17 plays last night, but he needs more opportunities because he is playing good football.”While it would have been nice for the coaching staff to have recognized this reality during the game, better late than never works too as the team hits the road to face a shaky New York Jets team. Freeman had 67 yards on just 8 carries against the Chiefs and is 44 for 219 for 5.0 yards per carry on the season. It certainly looks like he should be getting more than 8, 13, and 8 carries over the last three games.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz