Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 596 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

12.08.2019 09:10
Cut the stream of l Antworten

Cut the stream of light, take a deep affection, slap a light pity, vent in the lines between the words, gently write to the flow of years. The dusty sea, the waves are washed out, and the midnight of the stunned, the wind is quiet.�� �� �� �� �� �� , �� �� �� �� �� ��Quietly quiet in the world, you bring a gentle, gentle fall to my window, leisurely and profoundly stay in my heart, sing low, let me indulge in your gentle words, obsessively moved in your tenderness Eyes, flowing in every corner, awakened my years of hope. The red dust mites also complained to Acacia, and some people are destined to be passers-by in life; some things often make us very helpless. Loneliness may be the norm in life. I always thought that happiness is in the distance, in the future that can be chased. Later, I discovered that the so-called once was happiness. In countless nights, we have seen the invisible or invisible movements, and then in the shuttle of time Newport Cigarettes Coupons, in a sigh of sigh, knocking on the soft mood, telling the sad thoughts, sent in the poems of Henggu Only everything has become an eternal pattern. Life is just a one-man show Marlboro Red, a performance that is difficult to distinguish between sorrow and joy. When the lights come over, you must sing the most difficult and sad scene of the breeze dance, the dreams fall into the flowers, and you know each other. Dreamlike. Accompany you to reincarnate every time of piety. I have never changed my mind, I have never forgotten it. I used to and I use the lightness and tenderness of the tenderness, and I am obsessed with the pen, giving a glimpse of acacia and melancholy to the pen, penetrating the blackness of the night into the heart, and learning the cool breeze. The chest, thinking, old dreams, sorrow, and the moon. Always in the dead of night, haunting the thoughts, you are coming in and out of my heart, in the cold of the night, the feelings of the dreams and the lingering of the dreams, and the words in countless hearts can not be done. Hot emotions, long-lasting fragrance, like a spring grass, gently sprouting; purple feelings, if the summer flowers bloom silently. Countless stars and moons sleepless night, borrow a paper, sorrowful, sad, solidified tears, frozen love, the charm of your dust, the sweetness of love, look at the wind and the moon. The situation is difficult to accept, no one can see through; the original vow is too perfect, like a falling sky. In the cold night, the north wind blows, and the lovesickness is gray, and no one can comfort. I took a bit of sadness, a few thoughts, and even a few drops of crystal tears, caressing the breeze next to my face. The castle in my dreams, quietly waiting for me to be the most beautiful, Acacia is difficult to send, I want to be with you in the mirror, I want to sing with you the songs of the ages. Missing is spreading, swaying and swaying, the heart is drunk and the wind is clear, and the time is listening to the passage of time. The dust is back, the glory of a fireworks is smashed, the sap of a long stream of water, the dust that passes through the millennium, and the warmth of you. Listening to the wind, even the moonlight is not, the image of ink splashing, a kind of tenderness that touches the heart spreads in the heart, when the bagpipes call, the heart of the sea is still far away for you, I am looking for you with the drizzle. Rain, a trace of silk, solidified a long-lasting tenderness than the rain, the bleak evening wind wrapped in the darkness Marlboro Gold, the coldness of the bones slowly swallowed my inner moon and the wind and the light, the night dreams but the traces, write In love, who is waiting on the water side to look at the horizon. Dedicated to the world, the heart of the thoughts in the city is opened, such as the spring is drunk, blurred, night black shadows, affectionate smiles, a world of flowers, spots fluttering to the end of the touch. I hope that you will come from the thought of the money. Years remind people old, vicissitudes cover the wind, a few regrets, a few sighs, deep and poor, nights and nights, love far away, through the day and night black and white, sigh that tender love hug, that tears clear shadow, that lost emotion, around Continuously cut, and still chaotic wounds; find a place on the other side; drunk a dream to the city; think of a bunch of love, entanglement. The heart is moving with the text, the pen is self-satisfied, writes a piece of paper, and swears a long-awaited love vows to keep with you, and the world has a few fate and sorrow, love you, not a lifetime. Life is tired, I love you in heaven; we are old, I love you in the future.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz