Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

14.08.2019 04:51
liverpoolproshopuk.com/daniel-sturridge Antworten

In 2004 Alberto Moreno Liverpool Jersey UK , I left the corporate world and started a tech & how-to blog called Digital Inspiration. I have been blogging for more than 10 years now and lots of things have changed in these years.
Back then, there were few blogs, there was no Twitter or Facebook and the only way people could subscribe to a blog was through RSS or email newsletters. Bloggers maintained Blogrolls and Linkrolls and would generously link to other blogs. Google search results were a collection of 10 blue links and getting a slot on the front page wasn鈥檛 so difficult.
I am no expert at blogging but probably the only advantage I enjoy is that I have been in the business for longer than most. There are no secrets or magic wand that brings success in the world of blogging but I think it is combination of good luck Daniel Sturridge Liverpool Jersey UK , hard work and consistency. In one of my recent interview with Lifehacker, they asked me how I work and my answer was 鈥渆nthusiastically鈥?and 鈥渄iligent I enjoy what I do, I do not see this as work Jordan Henderson Liverpool Jersey UK , I am always thinking about ways to improve, to learn and I look forward to working on every morning.
Blogging Tips and Advice

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz