Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

01.08.2018 11:04
and was able to make Antworten

PARIS -- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova is making up for lost time at the age of 22. Louis Williams Jersey . The Russian looked like a safe bet to become a top 10 player when she cracked the top 50 in 2008 and broke into the top 20 two years later. Since reaching a career-high No. 13 ranking in July 2011, Pavlyuchenkova has struggled to fulfil her potential. She might have put her career back on track by defeating third-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 3-6, 6-2, 6-3 Sunday in the final of the Open GDF Suez for her sixth career title. "Definitely, now I feel more mature," Pavlyuchenkova said. "My mentality is a little bit different. Last year or a few years ago, I would lose here in the first round, for sure." Pavlyuchenkova captured her first title of the season and her first since winning the Portugal Open in May 2013. The unseeded Russian dictated the points, making 48 winners to 18 for Errani. Errani won seven straight games to rally from a 3-1 deficit in the first set and lead 2-0 in the second. But Pavlyuchenkova responded by also winning seven straight games to even the match and lead 1-0 in the third. In the final set, Pavlyuchenkova hit a backhand return winner to break for a 5-3 lead and sealed the victory with a forehand winner. "That was a very mental match," Pavlyuchenkova said. "That gives me a bit of confidence. But I still need to work harder. That was a fantastic week, but I have to keep it going. I hope my level will be a bit more consistent and that I will keep this level." Pavlyuchenkova won all her matches at this tournament in three sets. She was coached for a brief period last year by Martina Hingis before resuming her partnership with her dad, Sergey. "He was my first coach, so he taught me everything Im doing now," Pavlyuchenkova said. "And he was always there for me, even when I had other coaches. He never let me down." Pavlyuchenkova got off to a good start by breaking Errani in the third game. But she made numerous unforced errors to squander that advantage, dropping serve at 3-2 with a wide backhand and at 4-3 with a forehand into the net. Errani hit a backhand drop shot to take the opening set. "I had a lot of emotions going on," Pavlyuchenkova said. "I was just stressing out because I was missing some shots. She was very strong today, so that was frustrating." Errani broke Pavlyuchenkova in the opening game of the second set with a forehand pass. Pavlyuchenkova saved a break point at 2-0 to stay in the match and the momentum suddenly changed. "From 2-0 in the second set, I thought I had a blackout," Errani said. "The ball was heavier. For me, it was difficult. I had some very bad games." Pavlyuchenkova slapped forehand return winners to break serve at 2-1 and 3-2 in the second set before Errani sent a forehand long to lose the set. In the decider, Errani capitalized on a backhand error from Pavlyuchenkova to break for a 2-1 lead. However, Pavlyuchenkova broke back in the sixth game when Erranis backhand sailed long. Pavlyuchenkova has defeated three top 10 players in the same tournament for the first time in her career. She beat Maria Sharapova of Russia in the semifinals and Angelique Kerber of Germany in the quarterfinals. Errani lost in the final of the Paris tournament for the second straight time. Patrick Beverley Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. Sam Dekker Jersey .com) - They didnt meet in the regular season, so Sam Houston State might be saying it won the de facto title game between the two Southland Conference co-champions Saturday. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/brice-johnson-clippers-jersey/ .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. PHOENIX -- Paul Goldschmidt seems to hit whatever Tim Lincecum throws at him. So does Aaron Hill. Neither one is about to question why. Theyre just going to enjoy the success while it lasts. Hill drove in two runs, and Goldschmidt had two hits off Lincecum, helping the Arizona Diamondbacks send the San Francisco Giants to their sixth straight loss, 4-1 on Friday night. "You dont want to take it lightly because baseball can turn at any moment," said Hill, who is 11 for 19 against Lincecum. "He is a great pitcher and had a great career, and you dont want to make it sound like its easy. Hes a great pitcher and its not easy." The Giants still lead the NL West, but have lost nine of 10 to see a lead that was once 9 1-2 games dwindle to less than four. The last-place Diamondbacks extended San Franciscos misery behind a gritty effort by Josh Collmenter (5-4) and by knocking around Lincecum (5-5). Hill had run-scoring hits in the fourth and fifth innings, and Goldschmidt had a single and double to raise his average to .577 against the two-time Cy Young Award winner. Collmenter fought through five innings to win for the first time in four starts. Arizonas bullpen picked it up from there. Three pitchers worked scoreless innings, and Addison Reed had a perfect ninth to close out his 17th save. It was Arizonas third win in 10 games and another frustrating loss in what is becoming a long stream of them for the Giants. "Its been that way here through this tough streak," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "We are missing the big hit, kind of keep the line moving. We had some great at-bats, stretched him (Collmenter) out, but he dodged some bullets there." Collmenter had lost two straight starts, allowing six runs in six innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers his last time out. The right-hander laboured through his night, needing 31 pitches to get through the first. Pablo Sandoval had a run-scoring triple in the inning, chugginng his way around the bases after centre fielder Ender Inciarte just missed a diving catch in the gap. Danilo Gallinari Jersey. . Collmenter continued to run up his pitch count, yet found ways to wriggle out of jams. He walked two in the fifth inning and got out of that by striking out Sandoval and getting Michael Morse to fly out to deep centre. Collmenter allowed a run and four hits, struck out four and walked four while throwing a season-high 109 pitches. "I just continued to battle," Collmenter said. "I dont think Ive ever had a clean, crisp outing against these guys for whatever reason. But I felt as good as I have in the last few starts and was able to make some good pitches." Lincecum was solid in his previous two starts, allowing five combined runs after giving up eight against Cincinnati on June 3. Like Collmenter, he struggled. Unlike Collmenter, he didnt always get out of it. Arizona scored two runs off the right-hander in the fourth inning, on Hills single and a double by Martin Prado. Arizona added a run in the fifth on a run-scoring triple by Chris Owings, who was thrown out at the plate while trying for an inside-the-park homer. Hill made it 4-1 with a sacrifice fly that scored Goldschmidt, who improved to 15 for 26 against Lincecum with his second hit of the night, a double off the wall in left-centre. Lincecum allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings. "I left too many pitches over the plate, and you saw what they did with them," Lincecum said. NOTES: The Diamondbacks signed first-round draft pick Touki Toussaint. Arizona took the right-hander from Coral Springs (Fla.) Christian Academy with the 16th pick in this years draft. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan missed his fourth straight game with lower back pain, but Bochy said he could be back in the lineup Saturday night. ... Arizona RHP Brandon McCarthy will pitch in the middle game of the series against Giants RHP Ryan Vogelsong. 01:33ET 21-06-14 Stitched NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz