Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

26.08.2019 09:43
The water of the setting Antworten

The water of the setting sun melts gold, the sky is light and the sky is dark, and the sky is like a landscape painting of ink splashing. It makes people feel that it is not really true. If someone inadvertently dyes ink spots on it, I think my breath will follow me. At the table, looking at the mother's brow wrinkled, the eyes showed anger, and there seemed to be a fire in the eyes. I can't help but wonder, what news is so angry that the usual gentle mother is so angry. "Look at these people, there is no quality at all!" The mother's voice was thin and cool. I looked at the news. The picture was a ruined spot. The footprints of the pits appeared on it and suddenly trembled. My throat seems to be blocked by something, I can't make a syllable dryly. I have some trembling spots to open the video below. The scene staff's words rushed into my ears without any notice: "The traces, don't say 60 years Marlboro Gold, it is 600 years, it can't be repaired!" This sentence has been echoing in my ears for a long time. My heart seems to be blocked by something. It is calm, not angry, angry for such people, no worth it. It��s just not worth it, it hurts the scenic area. I think, it will also dump my mind like a drawer Marlboro Red, it will not be the depression in my heart. "This kind of person is still going out to play, not very good at home!" The mother's mouth smirked with a disdainful smile. I can clearly feel the coolness in my mother's eyes is constantly spreading. "It's really humanity that has been blocked by the soil, and even the basic literacy is not known." The mother looked at the people in the news, and the anger was full of voices. I looked at the video, and the people above still held the branches, squatting at the staff and arrogant. The index finger patted the table gently, and it was a little angry. A person whose soul is so dirty Parliament Cigarettes, if you spend a lot of time, you just stare at the cow. I stare at the figure in the video. Even with the mosaic, the scent of the scent that appears on those people can't be covered. I want to watch a few people like a jumping clown. Their words are full of arrogance, and I am free to arbitrarily doodle the ground. The soul of a person has been faint to what extent. You are not waking up to someone who is sleeping. At the same time, you can't save a person who is self-satisfied, not to mention that this person's heart has long been blocked, and the mother who is blocked is not right. The hearts of these people have already been blocked by the mud, and they are all emitted from the depths of the soul. It is a barbaric taste. It is very simple to enter the threshold of barbarism from civilization. After all, between barbarism and civilization, there is only one line that is extremely subtle and can be erased at any time. Everyone should carry a scorpion with them to facilitate the removal of the filth in the soul.
Comment: Small people, seeing the society is quite insightful. However, we don��t want to lose the spring breeze.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Cigarettes For Sale

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz