Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

03.09.2019 05:15
Good Morning!I’m starting my sev Antworten

en on today Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , links and words up here will be limited based on how much time I have before and after work.If I see anything of interest regarding the Vikings I’ll try and link it up here or post in the comments. Time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have some delicious bacon.Around the DN since our last open thread:NFL Free Agency: Decisions on key players fast approaching per Ted.Also from Ted: The Falcons cut Matt Bryant, their all time great kicker, who could immediately come to the Vikings and miss a lot of kicks.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com it’s Mock Madness!Tbh some of these made me want to throw something.Vikings Family, teammates remember Wade Wilson.From their lunch break series: ESPN’s 2019 predictions include Vikings making the playoffs.Wobby opens his pick-6 mailbag: Reiff’s role In 2019, upgrading the offensive line, possible FA WR additions and more.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth continues his “future of the Vikings” series with part four tight ends and part 5, offensive line.League news: From NFL.com Nick Foles informs Eagles he’ll void $20M option.Falcons part ways with veteran kicker Matt Bryant.Aaron Donald on Super Bowl loss: ‘It’s motivation’Steelers, Redskins among teams facing offensive identity crisis.Biggest Super Bowl windows: Chiefs, Colts lead the pack.We come to today’s media selection:Machine Head - Message In A BottleAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the Tears of Our Rivals鈩?and as always, Welcome Aboard!Fantasy projections for the Vikings in Lambeau After spending Week 1 in Las Vegas, it’s time to dive in weekly to preview what could go down for the Vikings players statistically. This will be especially helpful if you are participating in daily fantasy (Draftkings, Fanduel, etc.). I will say, the Vikings offensive line didn’t look crisp against the 49ers. Hopefully Week 2 is a better showing.Kirk Cousins projected stats: 23/38, 292 yards, 2 TD’s, 1 INT Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , 21 yards rushing. Breakdown: It will be interesting to see how Cousins fares on the road for the first time in Purple. His offensive line will have their hands full with Mo Wilkerson, Mike Daniels, Clay Matthews and Nick Perry. John DeFilipo would be wise to start the game with quick passes and screens to slow down Green Bay’s front 7. Cousins also missed open receivers on a handful of plays in Week 1, something he must work on. Does this mean more throws to Laquon Treadwell also? Truthfully, Cousins will go as far as his offensive line and running game do this week, which brings us to our next player.Dalvin Cook projected stats: 18 carries, 91 yards, 1 TD, 4 catches, 43 yardsBreakdown: Tarik Cohen and Jordan Howard did quite well on Sunday night. The problem was that Chicago had no play-action game to capitalize. That could be different Sunday, with Cousins being one of the league’s better play-action quarterbacks. Cook has made it clear he does like the inside runs. However, it would behoove Minnesota to do all they can to get him to the edges. Green Bay is vulnerable in that area, and Cook has the elusiveness to make Green Bay’s secondary miss. His 10 avoided tackles Sunday were the most in the NFL according to PFF. His stat line could have a stronger correlation with the result in Green Bay than it did in Minnesota this past week.Stefon Diggs: 7 catches, 107 yards, 0 TDAdam Thielen: 6 catches Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , 85 yards, 1 TDBreakdown: Who covers Diggs and Thielen this week? I can’t imagine it will be the same player for the entire game on both receivers. Packers Defensive Coordinator Mike Pettine probably wants to rotate, Kevin King, Tramson Williams, Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson. All of those players present matchups Diggs and Thielen should win 1v1. The question becomes who gets double-covered? And again, the Vikings offensive line must give Kirk Cousins time to throw. Otherwise, any separation created by Diggs and Thielen won’t matter.Kyle Rudolph: 3 catches, 31 yards, 1 TDBreakdown: Rudolph is by far the most difficult starting skill position player to project on this team. He doesn’t catch at a high volume, and he does less in terms of ‘YAC.’ That said, he scores in the Red Zone quite often. His touchdown vs. the 49ers was the type of touchdown Vikings fans have been screaming for since he was drafted in 2011. Unless Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix is shadowing Rudolph the entire game, I think he might do a bit better than he did this past week. His red-zone presences will make or break the Vikings in big games. How many games this season will be bigger than Sunday in the Frozen Tundra? Probably none.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz