Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

06.09.2019 09:59
The 2018 Titans offense was not one of the high-scoring Antworten

units that sparked discussion about the rapid evolution of offensive football in the NFL.Tennessee ranked 27th in points and 25th in yards during Matt LaFleur’s first and only year as their offensive coordinator Jason Spriggs Jersey , but that didn’t dissuade the Packers from hiring him as their head coach. It didn’t hurt that LaFleur had been with one of those high-powered offenses with the Rams in 2017, but there were things about 2018 that also appealed to the team.Packers president Mark Murphy said the team was impressed with how LaFleur adapted to injuries, including multiple absences from starting quarterback Marcus Mariota, and LaFleur said the experience was a necessary one.“I needed to challenge myself,” LaFleur said, via the team’s website. “It would have been easy to stay in L.A. You look at the roster, you look at the success they’re having this year. I took the risk because I knew I had to get out of my comfort zone and grow as a coach. The lessons I learned this year, I learned football is not easy. You’d better navigate through some adversity, and I was proud of that.”The hope in Green Bay is that LaFleur will be able to do more than make the most out of adverse situations Mike Daniels Color Rush Jersey , but it was clear on Wednesday that the team liked the fact that he was able to do that when his job required him to do it. Adams is top-five in the league, and the upside of Allison and Valdes-Scantling is hard to ignore." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTIt’s always been a decent bet to grab a Green Bay Packers wide receiver or two in fantasy drafts because Aaron Rodgers is a demigod, and the offense ran through the passing game. The receivers themselves generally don’t get a lot of credit standing in Rodgers’ immense shadow and the reaction to receivers leaving to play elsewhere can often times read: ‘Yikes.’Think Greg Jennings or James Jones (who eventually came back), or even pre-Rodgers, when receivers like Javon Walker and Bill Schroeder had their careers peter out after their time as Packers came to an end. Plenty of eyes will be on how successful Randall Cobb is this year. However, it’s important to note that the receivers I mentioned had ceilings on their talent and how far their careers could go without a Rodgers or Brett Favre throwing to them. Age is also a factor to be conceded. However, I don’t think there’s a talent ceiling on the 26-year old Davante Adams, as he’s shown that no matter who’s throwing the ball to him — he’s going to get his. Adams is a top-five fantasy wide receiver and I don’t see that changing this year. In PPR leagues, Adams is going only behind DeAndre Hopkins in the first round at seventh overall. Michael Thomas https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Jamaal-Williams-Jersey , Julio Jones, and Odell Beckham are all behind him and that’s warranted if you look at narrative. Drew Brees has taken a slight step back in his passing, Julio Jones has a touchdown allergy, and Odell is playing for a new team so there could be bumps along the way. Adams has provided consistency the past three seasons and exploded last year off of 169 targets. Targets lead to catches, and in a full-point PPR league, that extra 111 points to go along with the 1,386 receiving yards and 13 scores is money in the bank.The next tier down in the Packers WR room includes Geronimo Allison and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Allison missed the majority of last year due to injury so it’s easy to forget about him. Via the team’s website, Adams said Allison could be “dangerous” this year, as he’s been getting work in Matt LaFleur’s offense both in the slot and outside. Playing in just five games last year Dean Lowry Jersey , Allison outpaced his career high in receiving yards and got very close to his career highs in catches and targets. They were small, but if he did that in five games, I think we might have missed out on a breakout third season from the Illinois product. Year four could be a good one for him and he’s going mid-eighth round in PPR fantasy drafts. He’s in some good company with players who might be selected ahead of him due to name recognition, such as Larry Fitzgerald and Marvin Jones Jr.MVS isn’t going much further behind Allison in the mid-ninth. The second-year pro is a big boom-or-bust candidate because of his ability to stretch the field. Fantasy players (and Rodgers himself) will be hoping that MVS has improved all around, but more specifically with his hands. His catch rate of 52.1 percent in his rookie season wasn’t great. Adjusting to game speed, playing against NFL corners, and learning Rodgers’ tendencies can all play a role in that, but with 73 targets, it leaves you wanting more. According to Pro Football Focus Kentrell Brice Color Rush Jersey , MVS had the third-best separation rate among qualified receivers at 70.3 percent of his targets. MVS definitely has the speed to get open and maintain separation, but there’s a lingering feeling that Rodgers was only looking MVS’ way when he was undoubtedly open because of the smaller number of targets. With more trust this season, Valdes-Scantling can prove that stat isn’t a fluke.The rest of the Packers WR group isn’t very inspiring for redraft leagues. There’s merit in grabbing guys like Equanimeous St. Brown, Jake Kumerow, and J’Mon Moore in dynasty leagues or daily fantasy. St. Brown is probably the most interesting out of that trio, showing flashes of making plays last season. He and MVS were closer in the Best-Packers-Rookie-WR contest than estimated even if Valdes-Scantling outpaced him statistically. St. Brown passed the eye test often, and had a cool 15.6 yards per reception.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz