Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

10.09.2019 04:29
ime since Reid a Antworten

For the first trrived in 2013 Demetrius Harris Jersey , the Chiefs do not have defensive continuity going into the next season"So as Andy Reid stood before the media on Monday — the first day of the Chiefs offseason program for 2019 — it was necessary for him to do something he’s never had to do as Chiefs head coach: address the lack of continuity between the 2018 and 2019 defenses.Reporters steered him there by asking how the defensive unit would make up for lost time.“That is a good point,” Reid responded. “That is where the continuity of the defensive staff comes in.They’ve worked together. I think that becomes important in this situation. They have been working relentlessly to put it together, take the complex and make it simple to teach the guys. You have to be precise with how you teach it and present it. There is no time to waste. You can’t do that. I think that familiarity helps narrow that time margin down just a little bit.”Reid was asked if he’s ever had this much of a change in his defensive staff from one season to the next.(Hint: he hasn’t).“I’ve had changes before,” he said. “I don’t know how to compare. I am very confident in Steve. I’ve been around him for a long time. He knows how I roll and I know how he operates. That part has been easy. The guys we brought in are all workers. They have some affiliation to the defensive scheme and have been successful with it. I just think it has been a positive. What is new to the players today we have been doing for a few months. So we’re kind of in the grind Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , and [we’re] going.”The head coach acknowledged that in some ways, the change in scheme would be drastic.But he also sought to make another point — one that we have been making in these pages, too: that the change is more about style than it is about scheme.“It is a different defense,” Reid said. “It is going to be relatively drastic that way. It is a great challenge for the players that are coming back to learn. It is a four-man front as opposed to a three-man front. We had great success with the three-man front for the first few years. This four-man front I have had success with around Philadelphia. The one thing that probably needs to be noted is that [even in a 3-4 scheme] over 75 percent of that time now you are in a four-man front.”Still De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , Reid said that he doesn’t intend to be more involved in the defense.“I try to let those guys do their thing there,” he said. “They give me their plan and if I have my two cents to put in, I put it in. Normally, that’s not the case. We just roll. That’s how I like to do it. That’s the way I plan on doing it.” Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry missed practice on Friday Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , marking the first time Berry’s missed practice since his return to the lineup. “His foot was bothering him—calf area,” Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said. “Again, it was bothering him, so we’ll just see. We backed off and we’ll see how he does.” Reid confirmed it is the same area that Berry has had trouble with since training camp.“He’s going to try to see if he feels better Ron Parker Jersey ,” Reid said of the chances Berry plays Sunday against Oakland. “That’s what he’s going to do right now, and then we’ll just see how he is as time goes on here.”Berry first returned to practice on November 28 and had participated, at least limitedly, in practice each day since. Berry saw his first game action of the season on December 13 with 30 snaps against the Los Angeles Chargers Allen Bailey Jersey , then saw increased time with 69 snaps against the Seattle Seahawks last Sunday night.Berry participated fully in practices on Wednesday and Thursday of this week before skipping the Friday workout. Berry had missed 29 straight games before returning to the lineup earlier this season.Wide receiver Sammy Watkins (foot) and practice-squad quarterback Chase Litton (stomach virus) also missed practice on Friday. We will receive the final Raiders-Chiefs, with official injury designations, at some point Friday afternoon.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz