Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

10.09.2019 08:02
CALGARY -- Fred Couples won the Champions Tours Shaw Charity Classic on Sunday, chipping in for eagle for a course-record 9-unde Antworten

CALGARY -- Fred Couples won the Champions Tours Shaw Charity Classic on Sunday, chipping in for eagle for a course-record 9-under 61 and beating Billy Andrade with a tap-in birdie on the first hole of a playoff. LaDainian Tomlinson Jets Jersey . "It never came into my mind about winning the tournament until really maybe the 15th, 16th holes," said Couples, four strokes back entering the round. The 54-year-old Couples also eagled the par-5 11th and had five birdies in his third straight bogey-free round at Canyon Meadows. "No bogeys is good," Couples said. "I consider this to be a nice tricky, tough, little course." Andrade shot 62, making a short eagle putt on the par-5 18th to match Couples at 15 under. "Hats off to Fred and move on," Andrade said. "When you lose you lose. You dont really feel great about it. So, well get them next week in Quebec." Couples holed out from 40 feet for the eagle in regulation on 18. "I landed it right where I wanted to," Couples said. "It was going a little fast, but it obviously hit the pin and went in." In the playoff on 18, Andrade went for the green in two and pulled his approach right of the green and into a skybox. Couples laid up and hit his third within a foot. After taking a drop, Andrade left his chip 40 feet short and missed his birdie putt. "I made a good valiant effort and it didnt go in," Andrade said. Couples broke the course record of 62 set by Bill Glasson last year in the inaugural tournament and matched by Tom Pernice Jr. and Bart Bryant in the first round Friday. Couples also won the Toshiba Classic in March in California and has 11 victories on the 50-and-over tour. The Hall of Famer won 15 times on the PGA Tour. "To come back and win is a great feeling," Couples said. "I started to play pretty well and then my back went out and then my wrist a little bit. So, I took two months off and I havent really played much. Its not surprising, but I played last week in Seattle, which gave me quite a few rounds." Andrade turned 50 in January and is winless in 15 starts on the Champions Tour. The four-time PGA Tour winner also was second in March in the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. "I really had a wonderful time up here, but you want to win it when you get this close," Andrade said. "Unfortunately, I didnt, so its OK. Lifes still great, everythings good. But, you know, were all fighting to win, you want to win." Steve Lowery and Joe Daley tied for third at 13 under. Lowery finished with a 64, and Daley shot 67. Wes Short Jr. was another stroke back after a 64. "I was thinking 63 might have a shot at it, but you never know when someones going to come out and shoot 61 like that," Lowery said. Couples opened with rounds of 68 and 66 to enter the day four strokes behind leaders Daley, Joe Durant and Bob Tway. Durant had a 73 to tie for 19th at 7 under, and Tway followed his second-round 63 with a 74 to drop into a tie for 27th at 6 under. Bernhard Langer, the tour leader with five victories this season, also was 6 under after a 72. Rocco Mediate, the winner last year, had a 67 to join the group at 7 under. Jamal Adams Youth Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. Chuma Edoga Youth Jersey . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Joe-namath-jets-jersey/ . The 30-year-old Texas native was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 20th round of the 2001 amateur draft. Duke spent six years in Pittsburgh and also had stints with Arizona, Washington and Cincinnati.The New Jersey Devils hope to avoid a three-game losing streak when they welcome the rival Philadelphia Flyers for a Metropolitan Division battle at Prudential Center. The game can be seen live on TSN, tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. After winning their final two games in December, the Devils are 0-2-0 to begin the 2014 calendar year. New Jersey will try to get back on track Tuesday when it kicks off a three-game homestand that will also feature visits from Dallas and Florida. The Devils lost 5-3 against the visiting Chicago Blackhawks on Friday and were dealt a 2-1 regulation setback the following night in Buffalo. Journeyman forward Matt DAgostini, who briefly played for New Jersey last season, scored the winner in the third period to lift the Sabres to Saturdays close victory. Michael Ryder scored the only goal of the game for the Devils, while Cory Schneider allowed both goals on 22 shots in the loss. "Ive got to find a way to get it done and win games this time of the year," said Schneider. "You can say it all you want, but you have to make it happen." Despite boasting a strong 2.13 goals against average and solid .914 save percentage this season, Schneider fell to 5-9-5 in his first campaign with the Devils. Martin Brodeur, who is 12-9-3 with a 2.36 GAA and .903 save percentage this season, will get the start in net tonight. Brodeur is 49-31-3 with six ties and a 2.38 GAA in 90 career games against the Flyers. Philadelphia, meanwhile, hopes to close out what so far has been a successful road trip with another win. The Flyers are 4-1-0 during the six-game swing and won for the fifth time in six games with Saturrdays comeback victory in Phoenix. C.J. Mosley Youth Jersey. The Flyers trailed the Coyotes by 2-0 and 3-1 scores on Saturday before Philly rallied for a 5-3 triumph. Wayne Simmonds, Jakub Voracek and Claude Giroux lit the lamp in the third period to help the Flyers rebound from Thursdays 2-1 regulation loss at Colorado. Scott Hartnell and Brayden Schenn also scored for the Flyers, while Steve Mason came up with 26 saves. "In the beginning of the season we would just fold but right now we believe in ourselves and that we can come back from any deficit," said Voracek. "This is a tough building and a tough team, so this is big for us." Philadelphia, which is 10-10-4 on the road this season, halted a four-game slide in New Jersey when it notched a 1-0 win at the Prudential Center on Nov. 2. Ray Emery needed to make only 14 saves and Schenn scored to help the Flyers down Brodeur and the Devils. However, Brodeur answered that loss less than a week later, posting a shutout in a 3-0 triumph over the Devils on Nov. 7. Brodeur has 12 shutouts against the Flyers during his standout career. Mason is 0-3-0 with a 3.68 GAA in his career against New Jersey, but Emery is 6-4-2 with a 1.91 GAA in this matchup. With Philadelphia playing Wednesday against Montreal, the Flyers could opt to use Mason tonight and then start Emery tomorrow against the Canadiens. Philadelphia is currently tied with Washington for second place in the Metro Division, but the Flyers are still a whopping 17 points in back of first-place Pittsburgh. The Devils are sitting sixth in the division with 42 points, but are only four points in back of Philadelphia. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz