Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

17.09.2019 07:48
The Minnesota Vikings have hit their famili Antworten

ar stride on defense during the second half of the season Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , after some uncharacteristic earlier struggles.There's been no better example of this lately than Anthony Barr."He's always been a good player," coach Mike Zimmer said. "I think he's probably taking it to another level right now."Barr had two of the team's nine sacks in the 41-17 victory over Miami last week , some obvious evidence of his value. The fifth-year outside linebacker, playing on an expiring contract, has often made an impact for the Vikings in ways that have stretched beyond basic statistics.The fact that he was picked for a fourth straight Pro Bowl, joining defensive end Danielle Hunter and safety Harrison Smith from the defense, with only 13陆 career sacks is a good place to start."I do what I'm asked to do. I think everybody gets caught up in numbers and stats and all that. I may not blow you away, but I think I bring a lot of other things to the table that may go unnoticed from the common eye," Barr said on Wednesday before practice. "I've got coaches and players coming up to me and telling me, 'You're doing a great job. Great player,' this and that."In the four-down-linemen scheme the Vikings have used under Zimmer, Barr's position isn't set up to produce league-leader-type numbers. He has progressed as a pass rusher to the point Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , though, where opponents are bracing for him to blitz whether or not he storms the backfield or drops back in coverage. Zimmer, who has been critical of Barr at times throughout his career, also complimented his advancements in communication, leadership and recognition on the field."When you see him going downhill and working his pass-rush moves on people it's hard to stop him," Smith said. "He's got the body of a D-end, but he can run about as well as our safeties. So he's kind of got it all."Barr missed three games with a hamstring injury. He said the absence helped him return stronger physically and mentally."You get time to look yourself in the mirror and figure out things you maybe could do better and different ways you can help," Barr said. "Obviously, I feel we've been playing to my strengths the last few weeks."Smith also became a four-time Pro Bowl selection. With Hunter, who's tied for second in the NFL with 14 sacks now on the list, the Vikings have six players on defense who've been a Pro Bowl pick. They're leading the league again on third downs with a 28.6 percent conversation rate allowed and are first with 47 sacks ."There tends to be always streaks here and there. I remember earlier this year everybody was kind of down on us after a couple of games," Smith said. "This league changes fast Discount Dru Samia Jersey , and you've just got to be constantly working."One of those past Pro Bowl selections was defensive end Everson Griffen, who missed five games while receiving mental health treatment and has not been quite the same disruptive force upon his return that he's been before. Griffen was announced on Wednesday as the team's Ed Block Courage Award winner as the player best exemplifying commitment to sportsmanship and courage."It's been a rough year for me, but I'm still here," Griffen said. "I'm still standing, and that's the main thing. I'm here to fight. I'm a fighter." Thorsday Open Thread"Good Morning!I hope you’re having a great work week, from some of the comments it’s going really quiet here on Friday, this weekend and Monday as most of you are gearing up for a 3 or 4 day weekend.I’ll be around as this is my week off and I don’t have anything special planned other than throwing some cow or deer on the grill this weekend.Let’s carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of coffee.Around the DN since our last open thread:Norse Code Podcast Episode 276: Hooray for Metaphors with Arif and James.Stefon Diggs missed a couple days of OTAs, and seriously who cares by Chris.Vikings Offensive Line: Garrett Bradbury starts OTAs at center also by Chris.Not quite Vikings related, but Hockey Wilderness is looking for its next manager Super Bowl Dru Samia Jersey , details are available here.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.comHead Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media following OTA No. 2 and discussed Stefon Diggs’ absence, working with Xavier Rhodes, the Kirk Cousins-Garrett Bradbury dynamic, TE Kyle Rudolph’s situation and more.TE Kyle Rudolph addressed the media following OTA No. 2 on Wednesday.Watch highlights from the second OTA of the 2019 offseason for the Vikings, which took place on Wednesday at the TCO Performance Center.CB Xavier Rhodes addressed the media following OTA No. 2 on Wednesday.Pat Elflein welcomes move to guard, and the chance to mentor Garrett Bradbury.From Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com back to full health, Pat Elflein is ready to step into left guard role.Also from Matthew, will the Vikings and Kyle Rudolph resolve contract standoff soon?League news: From NFL.com the Redskins sign Jon Bostic, place Reuben Foster on IR.Dak Prescott submits counteroffer to Dallas Cowboys.NFL awards 2021, 2023 drafts to Cleveland, Kansas City. (no announcement was made about the 2022 draft, they must still be considering my proposal to host it at my house)Divisional playoff games get later Sunday starts Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft , every market will have three games on Sunday. We come to today’s media selection: ZZ Top - La GrangeAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try the pork rinds and Welcome Aboard!

Mr »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz