Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

03.08.2018 04:27
now Scott pretty well," Moeaki said. "It helps to have a fr Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Jonas Jerebko Jazz Jersey . -- Christian Ponder will start at quarterback for Minnesota against Green Bay on Sunday night, while Josh Freeman will be inactive after being cleared to practice. Next weeks as-the-quarterback-carousel-turns episode has not been written yet, but the Vikings have their guy for the Packers game. Coach Leslie Frazier confirmed after practice on Friday that Ponder will start against the Vikings bitter rival. Freeman reported concussion-like symptoms the day after his rough performance Monday night in a loss to the New York Giants. He passed the NFLs required tests and went through part of the workout with the Vikings on Friday, but this was too late in the week for him to catch up with the game plan and get ready to play. Frazier said Freeman will be inactive on Sunday night, with Matt Cassel backing up Ponder. Frazier said the Vikings expect Freeman to fully participate in practice next week, which will create another mini-drama about who will take the next turn through this revolving door, particularly if Ponder plays well. For now, the focus is on the Packers. "Ive got to any way I can help Christian out there. He had an excellent week of practice. Hes dropping dimes left and right. I know everybody is excited about moving forward," Freeman said. Freeman said his film review of the game didnt pin down the exact hit that caused the concussion. He said he didnt start feeling bad until after the flight home. This was his first concussion in the NFL. "Ive really appreciated how the coaches have handled it," Freeman said. "Its been kind of, OK, all right, take your time, feel it out. It hasnt been, Hurry up and get back. Theyve treated it and handled this situation very professionally in allowing me to get back at my own pace, which is, with any head injuries a necessary step." Conspiracy theorists were curious about the timing of the injury, given how poorly Freeman played. But he denied any exaggeration or fabrication of his condition. "All I can do is live in my truth," Freeman said. Frazier said Freemans inaccuracy was mostly due to mechanical issues, not for a lack of preparedness. "There were obviously some shots, looking back, I could hit in my sleep, but in the game they were maybe a little high. That made it hard on my guys," Freeman said. "Its definitely something that calls for improvement and definitely something that were working on day to day." After being benched for Cassel earlier this month, Ponder has the job again. The best game of his NFL career came against the Packers last year, a victory by the Vikings to finish the regular season and reach the playoffs. He also had a decent debut in 2011, at home against the Packers. Maintaining a positive attitude through the disappointment of losing the job after his broken rib was fully healed paid off for Ponder. "I wasnt sure if things they were telling me were true or not," Ponder said this week. "But I stayed focused. Like I said in previous weeks, I can control what I can control, and that was getting better on the field and getting healthy. Im healthy now. And, again, Im going to take full advantage of this opportunity." Tight end/fullback Rhett Ellison, who has been an important blocker in the running game, missed practice again on Friday because of an ankle injury and wont play on Sunday night. Frazier said his absence is "a pretty big loss." Trey Lyles Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. Jeff Hornacek Jazz Jersey . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Adrian-Dantley-Jazz-Jersey/ . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Tight end Tony Moeaki will get whats essentially a four-week tryout in Buffalo to show hes healthy after being signed by the Bills on Wednesday. The former Chiefs player has been out since breaking his shoulder in Kansas Citys preseason win over Pittsburgh on Aug. 23. He was then released by the Chiefs after reaching an injury settlement in October. At 6-foot-3, 252 pounds, Moeaki first gained prominence during his rookie season in 2010, when he had 47 catches for 556 yards and three touchdowns. His career has since been slowed by injuries, including a torn left ACL that forced him to miss the entire 2011 season. Overall, Moeaki has 80 catches for 1,009 yards and four touchdowns in 30 games. He was Kansas Citys third-round draft pick out of Iowa. The Bills (4-8) play at Tampa Bay (3-9) on Sunday. Buffalo made room to sign Moeaki by cutting running back Tashard Choice earlier in the day. Saying its too early to tell when he might play, Moeaki added he was still getting accustomed to his new setting after spending much of the past few months rehabbing in Chicago. "Yes, it all happened pretty quickly. Im just trying to catch my breath here and get started," he said. Moeaki signed after working out with the Bills a day earlier. Pete Maravich Jazz Jersey. The move comes with the Bills starting to look ahead to next year to determine their tight end position. Starter Scott Chandler, who ranks second on the Bills with 491 yards receiving, is in the final year of his contract. And hes coming off a tough outing during which his fumble in overtime led to Matt Bryant hitting a 36-yard field goal in Atlantas 34-31 win on Sunday. Moeaki is reunited with Chandler after the two spent two seasons playing together at Iowa. "I know Scott pretty well," Moeaki said. "It helps to have a friend on the team at the same position, especially in this situation, new city, new team." Choice, a sixth-year player, became the odd-man out after spending the past three seasons in Buffalo. He ranked third on the team with 126 yards rushing behind co-starters C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson. Both Jackson and Spiller wore Choices No. 20 jerseys during practice Wednesday in honour of their former teammate. "We just wanted to let him know that we were thinking about him, and we had him with us today in spirit," Jackson said. "It was shocking. He was a tremendous player, so I think hell bounce somewhere and get right back on his feet." Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz