Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

20.09.2019 11:02
It would seem that a corner has been turned for Antworten

the Cleveland Browns https://www.brownsfanshop.com/hats , or is in the process of that having happened.On Sunday the good guys notched their 2nd consecutive impressive win, jumping on top of the Cincinnati Bengals 28-0 en route to an eventual 35-20 drubbing at Paul Brown Stadium.I cover it all during this postgame edition of Ez Does ItThere was a particular moment where Damarious Randall intercepted Bengals QB Andy Dalton, and after running out of bounds was face to face with his former head coach, Hue Jackson.Randall, who has been a bit outspoken over the whole Hue-to-Cincinnati paradigm, handed his former coach the ball he just picked, in the most magnificent act of trollery performed on the Browns’ behalf Cleveland Browns Hoodie , maybe ever. However what’s significant to me (and thus I spend some time on it) is what must Hue have been thinking at that moment?What’s he thinking now? It’s not really important one way or the other, but it is fascinating. Oh yeah, and also cover the Browns biggest win on the road in a hundred million years, Baker Mayfield doing stuff no rookie ever has and the handful of things to complain about after what was a pretty satisfying Sunday.Give a listen by hitting the player at the top of the page, using the widget located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article) and also via this action box: Appreciate feedback in the comments’ section below, and if you’d like to get more intimate hit me up on the social mediasThanks for listening! The Browns have traded problematic wide receiver Josh Gordon to the New England Patriots for a fifth-round draft pick.The deal came together Monday, two days after the Browns reached a breaking point with Gordon https://www.brownsfanshop.com/James-Burgess-Jersey , who has been suspended for much of his NFL career. Gordon played in Cleveland’s season opener, but reported to the team on Saturday with a hamstring injury after practicing all week.The Browns have been supportive of Gordon, but the team felt betrayed and decided it was time to cut ties.Gordon’s tantalizing talent had caused the Browns to hang onto him while he dealt with drug and alcohol dependence. He missed training camp to receive treatment and the Browns were cautiously optimistic he would help them this season.In New England, he’ll be reunited with former Cleveland and Baylor teammate Corey Coleman, who had his own issues with the Browns before being traded last month.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz