Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

25.09.2019 08:13
Philip Rivers says he’d like to borrow Patrick Mah Antworten

omes’ arm In his remarks to the news media after Sunday’s 38-28 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs Kendall Fuller Jersey , Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers had a lot to say about the opposing quarterback.“I think [Mahomes] has a chance to be a really, really, really awesome player,” Rivers said. “He has some arm power. I’d like to borrow his arm every now and then for some of those throws. He can really throw, and he’s really accurate.”“I hadn’t seen a ton of him, but he was really accurate today on some of those balls that just came out Sammy Watkins Jersey ,” he continued. “He seems to have [the ability to] throw it from any arm angle, and he was poised. He was poised.”Rivers also spoke about Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill, who had 169 yards on seven catches during Sunday’s game.“I mean that guy — Tyreek Hill — is unbelievable to watch. What a dynamic player. I don’t want to make any too crazy of statements, but he is one of the most dynamic guys. I don’t know if I’ve seen anybody better — the things he can do speed-wise — in all my time playing.”And Rivers — now entering his fifteenth NFL season — has seen a few guys play. In 2006, when moved from ABC to ESPN and moved from ESPN to NBC, the top prime-time game of the year became the Sunday night game. This year will be no different.Here’s the full slate of NBC’s Sunday night games: Week One Anthony Hitchens Jersey , Steelers at Patriots; Week Two, Eagles at Falcons; Week Three, Rams at Browns; Week Four, Cowboys at Saints; Week Five, Colts at Chiefs; Week Six, Steelers at Chargers; Week Seven Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , Eagles at Cowboys; Week Eight, Packers at Chiefs; Week Nine, Patriots at Ravens; Week 10, Vikings at Cowboys; Week 11, Bears at Rams; Week 12, Seahawks at Eagles; Week 13 Juan Thornhill Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , Patriots at Texans; Week 14, Seahawks at Rams; Week 15, Vikings at Chargers; and Week 16, Chiefs at Bears.As always, the Week 17 game will be determined after Week 16.Subject to the flex option, the schedule features three appearances by the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , three from the Cowboys, three from the Rams, and three from the Patriots. The Sunday night schedule also has four games in L.A., which means that NBC’s Al Michaels will be able to stay home for nearly 25 percent of the season.has achieved the top spot in primetime for eight straight years, a TV record.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz