Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

30.09.2019 05:39
Would you be able to pull it off?" Minnesota Vik Antworten

ings 2019 OffseasonMinneapolis Miracle confirmed to be in Madden 20New Ameer Abdullah Jersey ,12commentsWould you be able to pull it off?CDTYes, two Minneapolis Miracle connected stories in one day. In case anyone hasn’t noticed, there isn’t a hell of a lot else going on right now.We’re getting to the time of year where the latest installment of Madden NFL is going to be available for all of the major video gaming systems. Every year, the designers tweak and add things, and it appears that each team is going to have a piece of Minnesota Vikings history in their playbooks.According to Madden School, a site dedicated to all things Madden, they have confirmed that one of the new Hail Mary plays in this year’s version of the game is going to mirror the play that gave us the Minneapolis Miracle.Anthony White is one of the designers that work at Electronic Arts Danielle Hunter Jersey , so if anyone would know, it would be him.The play is called “Hail Mary - Shot Save Clock,” and will be a part of every team’s playbook in Madden 20.Now, it’s been a while since I picked up a copy of any of the Madden NFL games. I know that they used to have a mode where they put the player in famous NFL scenarios and gave them the opportunity to either replicate the results or change the outcome, and I think that the Minneapolis Miracle scenario would be a great addition to such a mode. Like I said, I don’t know if they have that mode any more. Hopefully they do.Madden NFL 20 is scheduled to be released on 2 August. Are any of our gamers out there going to pick it up? Good Morning!It’s Friday with all the gif connotations on the table.OTA’s continue and I can almost see training camp over the horizon.Meanwhile we’ll carry on with our news and links open..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Open ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: June 7th, 2019New Eric Kendricks Jersey ,415commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: June 7th, 2019Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesGood Morning!It’s Friday with all the gif connotations on the table.OTA’s continue and I can almost see training camp over the horizon.Meanwhile we’ll carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and go ahead and leave work early, it’s Friday.Around the DN since our last open thread:Wludford has more OTA news from Eagan.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Wobby addresses fan comments and questions, including how the Gary Kubiak / Kevin Stefanski dynamic is playing out now that practices are underway Trae Waynes Jersey , how Mike Hughes’ rehab is going from last season’s ACL injury and the overall depth of the CB group, and more.Lunch break: Harrison Smith, Linval Joseph land on MMQB’s All Over-30 Team.Brian Robison and Steve Hutchison recall vivid moments at Vikings museum.DT Hercules Mata’afa addressed the media following Tuesday’s practice at the TCO Performance Center.Will the Minnesota Vikings ever trade a cornerback to the Kansas City Chiefs?Chris provides the answer.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com pens how valuable is WR3 in a Kubiak offense?League news: From NFL.com Cardinals claim LT Desmond Harrison via waivers.Broncos cancel final minicamp session for field day.Jags DE Josh Allen (knee) likely to miss minicamp.Matt LaCosse sits atop Patriots TE depth chart.State of the Franchise: Chargers enter 2019 as AFC West’s best.We come to today’s media selection: Brett Favre 2009 Vikings highlightsAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Mackensie Alexander Jersey , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try the solidarity and Welcome Aboard!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz