Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

06.10.2019 07:51
s sides highest position since September 2011, which sees them climb above France and Argentina, and should ensure a better seed Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Michael Perez Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, I dont think you will get many questions about this but I have a question about the Vancouver-Edmonton game from Friday I need some clarification on. In a corner battle, Dan Hamhuis got hit in his face by a stick of Mark Arcobello. My question is why there wasnt a penalty for this? Especially since it was a blatant stick to the face that caused blood! The commentators were saying something along the lines of a follow through on the stick which could change the call but there was no play on the puck! Is there a rule change that I didnt notice and I wanted to know what you would have done in this situation. While playing hockey one thing I learned is to ALWAYS know where your stick is. Great column, love your insight! Jeremy Mowat Penticton, BC Hi Kerry, In Fridays game against the Canucks, Edmontons Mark Arcobello looks like hes trying to play the puck along the boards when Jannik Hansen comes through with a solid bodycheck. As hes hit, the stick comes round and clips Dan Hamhuis right across the nose causing it to bleed severely. For me, this is where I think the referees made the wrong call. The announcers seemed to think that there was no penalty because it was a follow-through when he was trying to play the puck. Personally, I thought it was due to Hansens bodycheck that caused Arcobellos stick to swing round. Now, Ive seen on multiple occasions when a penalty has been assessed to someone high-sticking an opponent as a result of a hit under the reasoning that you must keep in full control of your stick. Arcobellos wild swing doesnt seem to reflect that he had full control of his stick when he clipped Hamhuis and therefore should have been a penalty. Do you believe that the referees made the correct decision, or should Arcobello have be assessed a double-minor for high-sticking? Gareth Richmond, BC --- Jeremy and Gareth: Even though your question opens me up for ongoing persistent abuse from some quarters, albeit admittedly warranted, I welcome your question and agree with your assessment. A double minor penalty to Mark Arcobello of the Edmonton Oilers was warranted when his accidental high-stick caused an injury to Dan Hamhuis. Rule 60.1 states that players must be in control and responsible for their stick. This includes a wild swing at a bouncing puck or when a player is body-checked and as a result of the contact and/or fall any contact to an opponent above the height of the shoulders shall be penalized accordingly. The player guilty of high-sticking is to be assessed a minor penalty; or in the event of injury, a double-minor whether deemed to be accidental or careless. The only exceptions to this rule allows for accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion, or accidental contact on the opposing center who is bent over during the course of a face-off. None of these exceptions applied when Mark Arcobello got to a loose puck below the Vancouver goal line and as the Oiler forward attempted to reverse direction to avoid an impending check by Jannik Hansen. The initial, left side body contact delivered by Hansen separated Arcobello from the puck. Hansen’s back leg and skate then contacted the left leg of Arcobello that took the Oiler off his skates with a twisting body rotation. The airborne flight resulted in a raised stick which cut Hamhuis as he entered the space to provide back door puck support. Even though Arcobello’s high-stick was purely accidental as a result of the check delivered by Hansen, the rule places the onus on the Oiler player to be in control and responsible for his stick. While this might appear to be an unfair application to some, it is as the rule is written and to be applied by the referees. In real time, once the officials conferred, they deemed that the spin action of Mark Arcobello’s body and stick was in a normal follow through attempt to backhand the puck that had been on his stick prior to the check delivered by Jannik Hansen. It can happen in the blink of an eye. Chaz Roe Rays Jersey . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster. Don Zimmer Rays Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1566i-trevor-richards-jersey-rays.html .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.Scotlands last-gasp win over Argentina at the weekend has moved them up to seventh in the new World Rugby rankings. It is Vern Cotters sides highest position since September 2011, which sees them climb above France and Argentina, and should ensure a better seeding in next years draw for the 2019 World Cup in Japan. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Greig Laidlaws penalty in added on time secured a hard fought 19-16 win over the Pumas at Murrayfield on Saturday, with the South American side now slipping to ninth in the rankings. Scotland take on Georgia at Rugby Park on Saturday in their last Test match before hosting Ireland in their Six Nations opener on February 4. Sky Sports Rugby Podcast Will Greenwood reviews week three of the autumn internationals If they can maintain their new position they should avoid having to take on two major nations in the opening pool phase of the World Cup, with the draw set to take place in May.Ireland, who recently beat New Zealand for the first time in 111 years, are the other big movers in the top 10 as they leapfrog South Africa into fourth spot. England vs Argentina November 26, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Joe Schmidts side host Australia on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 2. Jose De Leon Rays Jersey. The top three sides all remain the same, with the All Blacks in first place, followed by England and then Australia in third spot. Wales remain sixth, while Fiji, who were beaten 58-15 by England at Twickenham on Saturday, round out the top 10. Highlights of Englands Autumn International clash against Fiji at Twickenham Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Laidlaw: Scots didn’t panic Maitland hails ‘X factor’ Scots Kruis recalled by England Two All Blacks cited ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz