Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

15.10.2019 08:25
But if we believe we can Antworten

Measurement is a daily activity we indulge in. while measuring anything we need to make sure that the measurement is both accurate and precise. Accuracy and precision are the key points to be kept in mind while measuring any object. It is not possible to measure the details of any object without the use of precision measuring tools. In this article we will tell you about the types of the precision measuring tools and their uses in details.
In fact Nick Bjugstad Jersey Youth , a special branch of science is dedicated to the study of the precision measuring tools and it is known as metrology. Let us look at the features and the uses of the most popular precision measuring tools:

1. Vernier Calliper
If you wish to measure the internal and the external dimensions of an object then this instrument can be of great use to you. It has inner and outer jaws that make the measurement of the objects easy and comfortable. The Vernier calliper has a clamp that can be screwed to it to lock the instrument to the object so that the measurement can be done without any disturbance. There is a main scale and a Vernier scale that can slide.
Final measurement = reading of the main scale + (reading of the Vernier scale*least count)
Least count = smallest division of the main scale number of divisions on the Vernier scale
To overcome the drawback of measuring the coincidence of the scales Jared McCann Jersey Youth , these days digital Vernier callipers are also in vogue.

2. Screw Gauge
This instrument is useful when you want to measure the diameter or the thickness of a thin metal sheet. There is a fixed scale and a thimble which is movable. The final reading is derived by combining the readings of the main scale and the thimble scale.
Final measurement = reading of the main scale + (reading of the circular scale*least count)
Least count = distance of the spindle in one revolution number of total divisions
Now a day you鈥檒l find the digital screw gauge being manufactured by almost all the companies. They give the direct reading of the measurement and you do not have to live under the uncertainty of the eyesight and other issues.

3. Dial indicators
They find use in various industries and the automobiles where one needs to measure the deflection in different processes. A dial indicator is mounted on a magnetic stand and various other digital versions of the same are available in the market these days.

4. Height Gauge
A height gauge can measure the height of the components of the machines in the industry when placed on the surface plate. It works on the same principle as that of the Vernier calliper and is available in both the analog and the digital versions.

These are just a few of the many precision measurement tools used in the research labs and the industries.

Total Views: 59Word Count: 464See All articles From Author

Grow Rich With Your Thought Home Business Articles | November 2 Bryan Rust Jersey Youth , 2004
Our brain is a ... ... It receive and transmit ... like a wireless phone. Our thought are made of wave. We call that brain wave. It is around 10 to 40 cycle per second when we are

Our brain is a marvelous creation. It receive and transmit information like a wireless phone. Our thought are made of wave. We call that brain wave. It is around 10 to 40 cycle per second when we are awake.

In fact our thought are MAGNETIC. Like a magnet we attract circumstances and opportunities. We litterally ATTRACT the life we want with our POWERFUL thought like a magnet !

You might say :" But Michel i have been thinking about wealth all my life and the only thing i got is 5 cents in the banks !"

Do you think about wealth or the lack of wealth ? This is different my friend. When you think about not having enough money what do you attract ? Not enough money of course !

This is a spiritual law ! It's the law of attraction or sameness or harmony. You cannot have Justin Schultz Jersey Youth , what you don't think you can have. Like attracts like. Like criminals with criminals and saints with saints.

We join a group because they share the same ideas as ours (the law of sameness). We won't join people who doesn't thing the same as us ! Like attracts like - you get the point ! I'm sure you do now.

We have to replace our old thinking if we want to succeed. Think about success and wealth and not: " Not enough money " or " I cannot succeed " . Replace this with : " I will succeed litlle by little Jack Johnson Jersey Youth , day by day ".

Our action follows our thinking. If we don't believe we can start a business we won't start a business. Period.

But if we believe we can start a business here is what happen : First our thought will attract information on how to start a business. So we first learn how to start and grow a business.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz