Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
elaine95 Offline

Abban

15.10.2019 10:34
ng to take the same jump.”Moore should get his chance to make that leap.The Panthers said farewell to Devin Funchess this offsea Antworten

The Panthers made wide receiver DJ Moore their first-round pick in 2018 and the rookie got off to a slow start in his first NFL season.Moore caught two passes for 54 yards in his first three games http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey , but the production steadily ramped up from there. He ended the year with 55 catches for 788 yards and added 13 carries for 72 yards for a year that he hopes will be a springboard for bigger things this season.Moore hosted a football camp this week and he cited teammate Christian McCaffrey‘s jump of nearly 900 yards in total offense from 2017 to 2018 as a goal for the coming year.“We [saw] the jump that Christian had from Year One to Year Two,” Moore said, via Joseph Person of TheAthletic.com. “I’m looking to take the same jump.”Moore should get his chance to make that leap.The Panthers said farewell to Devin Funchess this offseason Alexander Mattison Jersey , which will open up more opportunities for other wideouts in 2019. New arrival Chris Hogan should get some of them, but Moore figures to be the clear No. 1 target for what the Panthers hope will be a healthy Cam Newton this season. Wide receiver Jermaine Kearse set career highs in catches and receiving yards with the Jets in 2017, but his second season with the team wasn’t as successful.Kearse missed two games and never clicked with Sam Darnold on his way to 37 catches for 371 yards and a touchdown. The Jets didn’t make a bid to bring Kearse back and he lingered on the market until signing with the Lions last week.“It’s just something that I want to move on from http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey ,” Kearse said, via ESPN.com. “It was just an unfortunate year. We had some changes that happened and just things didn’t work out. Ready to just move on and get back on the field and show what I can do, what I did two years before and be able to add on to that and just let last year go. Last year was just an unfortunate situation that happened.”Landing with the Lions reunites Kearse with offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell Daniel Jones Jersey , who had the same role in Seattle when Kearse was with the Seahawks. He said his familiarity with Bevell was “a huge attraction” when the Lions gave him a call and he’ll try to use that as a springboard to a rebound season in Detroit.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz