Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
autumab Offline

Abban

16.10.2019 03:46
what do I hold myself responsible for Antworten

What separates us from all other species on earth are our creative imaginations, conscious intentions, and ability to manifest often radically new forms of thinking, doing, perceiving, and creating than have ever existed before. Man and womankind build cultures, develop language, read Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 Sail Anthracite , write, paint, and innovate new thought and life forms. We have the ability to create something from nothing, to take a hint of an idea or intuition and turn it into a new technology, an original piece of art, a new way of earning, living and serving the needs of the world. And, if that doesn't reflect divine creation Cheap Off-White x Nike Air Vapormax White , I don't know what does.

If the outcomes of our work are preceded, designed and directed by a creative, dare I say god-like spirit; if work follows the mandate of Genesis which is to Do, Create, Master and Rest, doesn't it follow that work should also be the place where we can create ourselves?

I believe that work is the field upon which we can meet ourselves fully, discover our strengths, talents and preferences and challenge our beliefs and ways of being. David Whyte Cheap Men's Nike Vapormax CS Triple Black , poet and author of "The Heart Aroused and Crossing the Unknown Sea", has said, "At its simplest, good work is work that makes sense, and that grants sense and meaning to the one who is doing it and to those affected by it.?

My personal experience, as well as years of coaching, counseling and facilitating the learning of others has led to a single, yet powerful realization:

We must redefine work as not that which we do merely to make a living or to just survive Cheap Men's Nike Air VaporMax Laceless Pure Platinum White , but redefine work as how we create our very lives and our being.

If we don't, we are doomed to spend more than 65% of our lives ?which is how much time the average person spends working ? experiencing working lives of quiet desperation.

How we create who we are in the world, what we stand for, what we value, and what we yearn for must become part of how we engage in work. If work is all about Doing and not about Being than our lives are condemned to shallowness - a monochrome facsimile of what is possible. If we don't learn to approach our work as a spiritual practice, as a serious discipline towards right-livelihood, then we can't pretend shock and dismay when the Enron's, political malfeasance Cheap Men's Nike Air Vapormax 95 KPU Undefeated Black White , and horrors of Iraqi prisons occur.

If we don't hold ourselves accountable to a higher calling in our work, can we honestly hold others so?

When we finally embrace the notion that work is intrinsic to who we are as human beings; that work can allow us to experience ourselves as fully, vitally, and vibrantly human then we will begin to value the Being at work even more than the Doing.

If your work is not allowing you to be fully human, you are not working fully. If you aren't bringing your unique gifts to bear, if you aren't finding myriads of ways to lead from your authentic self, if you feel too stressed or fearful to reach out to others in caring, appreciative and sharing ways Cheap Nike Air VaporMax 97 Metallic Gold , you are operating on a playing field that is too small for your soul.

Some time ago I was privileged to attend a talk by Rabbi Irwin Kula, . He taught that the Hebrew word for work is Avodah. Avodah also means work, prayer and service. Wrapped up in that one Hebrew word is the essence of making every act count, of finding meaning everywhere and at all times. I am not speaking about religion, I am referring to spirituality. And, when I refer to spirituality, I don't mean some New Age babble. As Kula wisely observed, spirituality arises from and in the face of the Unpredictability of Life.

How do I behave; what do I strive for; what do I hold myself responsible for; what lessons must I learn; and what contributions must I make while simultaneously embracing the overwhelming reality that Life is Unpredictable? A business can go under overnight. A job can be lost regardless of your performance. Earning a big paycheck can be the most miserable fate in town. Skyscrapers can be destroyed in a matter of minutes and I can die at any moment. Given these realities Cheap Men's Nike Air Vapormax 97 Trainers All White , I have a choice to make about how I live and how I work.

I have that choice and so do you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz