Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

17.10.2019 07:25
ck. Edmonton had taken two penalties earlier in the overtime, leading to a brief 5-on-3 for Anaheim, but the Ducks took a whistl Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Doesnt take much more than simple math to figure out Clay Buchholz has worked his way back and is ready for the playoffs. Steven Adams Thunder Jersey . In four starts since a lengthy stint on the disabled list, Buchholzs pitch count has grown from 74 to 113, the last of those during Bostons 12-3 rout of the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night. "Hes answered the physical question, for sure," Boston manager John Farrell said. Buchholz (12-1) allowed up three runs and seven hits in seven innings, and Daniel Nava and David Ortiz hit three-run homers for the Red Sox, who had an 8-0 lead by the third inning. Dustin Pedroia added three hits, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia had a three-run drive overturned in a video review. The win left the AL East champions needing one more win or a loss by Oakland to clinch the ALs best record. The Athletics won 8-2 at Seattle. Given a big lead before his first pitch, Buchholz rebounded from a loss to Toronto last weekend. A strained neck that cost him three months interrupted what has been a stellar season statistically. His ERA is 1.74, and hes 6-0 with a 1.40 ERA in seven road starts. Hes also 4-0 with a 1.74 ERA in his last four starts against Baltimore. "Its a good stepping stone," Buchholz said. "Im just glad the team could score all those runs. There wasnt a whole lot of stress in the outing today." That was probably for the best, given that Buchholzs routine was upset by the teams off day Thursday, when he said he basically slept all day. "My body felt a little lethargic tonight," he said. "I felt when I woke up this morning that it might be a grinding outing for me today, which I felt I needed, too. Anybody can go out there when you have your best stuff." Adam Jones two-run homer in the third was the first home run by a right-handed hitter off Buchholz this year. Buchholz also gave up Chris Davis major league-leading 53rd homer in the sixth. Scott Feldman (5-6) allowed eight runs and eight hits in 2 1-3 innings for the Orioles, who have lost seven of nine. "It wouldve been nice to finish up a little stronger heading to the off-season coming off a good game," Feldman said. "But the bottom line is, we all, everybody in here, wanted to make the playoffs and we didnt do it. Hopefully next year well get in there." Boston hit for the cycle as a team in the first, when Mike Napoli had an RBI double, Nava sent a first-pitch curveball in the right-field bleachers, and Stephen Drew hit an RBI triple. Saltalamacchias drive off Feldman in the third hit the top side of the cushion atop the right-field wall and caromed back onto the field. After the play Initially ruled a home run, umpires reviewed the video and gave Saltalamacchia a double that left two men on. Drew followed with a two-run single off Zach Britton. Ortiz hit his 30th homer in the eighth, the first batter faced by former Boston College pitcher Mike Belfiore in his major league debut. "Welcome to the big leagues," Ortiz said. "I heard hes from Boston, too." NOTES: Ortiz tied Ted Williams team record for 30-homer, 100-RBI seasons with seven. ... Davis homer was his 28th at home, breaking the previous franchise record set by Frank Robinson in Memorial Stadium in 1966. Davis was back in the lineup after missing one game with a sore right foot. An X-ray on Thursday showed nothing worrisome. "It was more about just letting me catch my breath," Davis said. ... Jones homer was his career-best 33rd, one more than last year. ... Red Sox OF Shane Victorino sat out with a nagging thumb injury. "Fully expect hell be in the lineup tomorrow," Farrell said. ... Napoli went 1 for 3 with two walks in his return to Bostons lineup after missing four games with a left foot injury, and CF Jacoby Ellsbury was 0 for 4 in his second game after missing 16 with a broken right foot. ... A handful of Red Sox players debuted a new slogan before the game, wearing red T-shirts that read: "3 lines, 2 Chainz, 1 goal." Nerlens Noel Jersey . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Thunder Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. https://www.thunderrookiesshop.com/Kevin-Hervey-City-Edition-Jersey/ . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend.EDMONTON - Rather than worry about who is chasing them in the Eastern Conference standings, the New York Rangers are more concerned about just taking care of their own business on the ice. The Rangers will try to do just that on Sunday night as they continue a four-game western road trip with a matchup against the Edmonton Oilers. You can watch all the action on TSN beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. New York hit the road having won five straight, including a big regulation victory over the rival Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday, but were bested 4-3 by the spoiler-happy Calgary Flames. Brian Boyle, Raphael Diaz and Brad Richards scored in a second-period burst for the Rangers, but Henrik Lundqvist stopped just 24-of-28 shots faced. The setback allowed the Flyers to pull within a point of the Rangers for second place in the Metropolitan Division as Philadelphia topped the Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday. The Flyers have two games in hand over the Rangers and host the Boston Bruins earlier on Sunday. Rangers like Richards likely wont be scoreboard watching though. "If its not Philly, its probably some other team," Richards said. "Theres a bunch of teams around us. We just want our two points. We do control our own destiny, and we want to do it, but thats the disappointing thing. We arent worried about Philly right now." Edmonton is another team looking to play spoiler and snapped a three-game slide with Fridays 4-3 overtime win against the Anaheim Ducks, with Andrew Ference scoring with 1:09 left on the clock. Edmonton had taken two penalties earlier in the overtime, leading to a brief 5-on-3 for Anaheim, but the Ducks took a whistle and the teams wound up skating 3-on-3. Hamidou Diallo Thunder Jersey. With a lot of ice to work with, Ference grabbed the puck in the neutral zone and skated down the middle, winding up for a big blast that ticked off the right post and in. "It was that 3-on-3 mode still so just a lot of ice that was just sitting there in the middle," said Ference. "I wasnt about to try anything too fancy so I just kind of old school, stepped up and whacked it." Sam Gagner scored his 100th career goal and rookie defenseman Oscar Klefbom netted his first, while Jordan Eberle also tallied for the Oilers. Ben Scrivens made 48 saves as Edmonton moved to 2-3-0 on a six-game homestand. Forwards Tyler Pitlick and Ryan Jones both suffered knee injuries versus the Ducks, and while Pitlick may not miss any time, Jones is out for the season with a torn PCL. Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov also remains out with an ankle issue. Scrivens is 2-0-0 with a 0.50 GAA in his career versus the Rangers, making 35 saves in a 2-1 victory in New York on Feb. 6. That was the first of two meetings between the clubs this season and Edmonton has won four of the last six in this matchup overall. The Oilers, who have won three of the past four played at home in this series, got goals from Yakupov and Ryan Smyth in the one-goal victory, while Rangers backup netminder Cam Talbot finished with 29 saves. Talbot is expected to get the start tonight. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz