Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

17.10.2019 07:26
llace to win PFA Scottish Championship Player of the Year but is delighted to be nominated himself. McGinn has been named in a f Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. Wholesale Reds Jerseys . - Jim Haslett is done as the Washington Redskins defensive co-ordinator after five seasons.The Redskins never finished better than 20th in the 32-team NFL in points allowed during his tenure. They were 29th in that category this season, and 30th a year earlier.Hasletts departure, announced by the team Wednesday morning, is the first fallout after Washington finished 4-12 for its sixth last-place finish in the NFC East over the past seven years.The Redskins said in a news release that the team and Haslett have mutually agreed to part ways.Haslett joined the team when Mike Shanahan became head coach and worked under him for four years. Haslett then was kept aboard when Shanahan was fired after last season and replaced by first-time NFL head coach Jay Gruden.Gruden once worked for Haslett in the now-defunct UFL.On Monday, Gruden said he would recommend keeping Haslett.Bruce Allen, the Redskins president and general manager, said at a news conference Wednesday that Hasletts exit was the right decision.Jay and Jim had been talking the last few days, Allen said. This morning when they were talking, they decided it was the best way for both sides.Allen said other defensive assistant coaches had not been let go.Well start the defensive co-ordinator search later today and start exploring some names and bring in some people for interviews, Allen said. But Jay will make those decisions later.___Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cincinnati Reds Gear . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. Reds Jerseys 2020 . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/ .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night.Hibernian midfielder John McGinn admits he has voted for Rangers Lee Wallace to win PFA Scottish Championship Player of the Year but is delighted to be nominated himself. McGinn has been named in a four-strong shortlist - featuring team-mate Jason Cummings and Rangers duo Wallace and Martyn Waghorn - which was released on Thursday.The 21-year-old McGinn has scored four goals in 44 appearances as Hibs pushed Rangers for the Championship title and insists they are still focussing on promotion via the play-offs despite contesting the Scottish Cup final against Rangers in May. To get recognition from your fellow players is the best accolade you can get. Im absolutely delighted, McGinn told Sky Sports Scotland.Its good to see my team-mate Jason Cummings on the shortlist as well. Theres also two great candidates from Rangers, so its a real honour. I voted for Lee Wallace [Rangers] because I think hes been excellent this season.My second vote was for Steven Mallen of St Mirren. I know how difficult it is to score goals from midfield and hes scored 14 this season. Cincinnati Reds Pro Shop. Championship Player of the Year nominees (left to right) Lee Wallace, John McGinn, Martyn Waghorn and Jason Cummings I want to finish this term strongly then build on that next season. I can always get better as a player. Getting my first international call up to Gordon Strachans side was a real honour but I can always improve and Ill keep working hard.We are focussing on promotion but we also want to win the Scottish Cup. We know its a tough ask but we have the players in the dressing room capable of doing that. Also See: Waghorn: My greatest honour Hibs stats Scottish Champ table Sky Live: Rangers v Alloa ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz