Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

18.10.2019 07:49
Broncos quarterback Drew Lock Antworten

Dennis Smith Jersey , the 42nd overall pick in the draft, has yet to sign a rookie deal. He’s reportedly seeking a “quarterback premium.”That term is confusing, because the dollar value of his deal is set. There’s no “premium” to be had because the specific payment to the 42nd player selected in the 2019 draft already has been determined.So what is Lock looking for? Per a league source, Lock wants more guaranteed money than his slot would otherwise receive. Based on the players taken around him, Lock should have fully-guaranteed salaries for 2019 and 2020. Lock, per a league source Karl Mecklenburg Jersey , wants guaranteed money into the third year of the contract.It’s unclear whether Lock’s agents want the full amount of the third-year salary to be guaranteed or just part of it.Whether the Broncos blink on this one remains to be seen. G.M. John Elway has a history of driving a hard bargain. Again, however, it’s not about total dollars but guaranteed dollars. And if Lock isn’t good enough to keep around after only two seasons, whether Lock has guaranteed money in 2021 will be the least of Elway’s problems. Free agent offensive lineman Zane Beadles is retiring from the NFL.He announced his decision in two Twitter posts Monday.“After nine years in the NFL, many things led to me deciding retirement from this profession was my next step,” Beadles wrote. “I look back on my time with gratitude for the amazing experiences this game provided and the amazing people I met that made me a better man.“I can’t thank the people who helped me get there and stay there enough. . . .I am excited for the next chapter for my family and I. I know the lessons learned living the crazy life this great game requires will propel us forward into more greatness.”The Broncos made Beadles a second-round choice in 2010. He played 137 games Jared Veldheer Jersey , starting 90, including nine appearances and five starts for the Falcons last season.Beadles, 32, also played for the Jaguars and the 49ers.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz