Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

23.10.2019 05:00
With pick 27 in the first round Antworten

of the 2019 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders selected safetyJohnathan Abram out of Mississippi State. Abram is a bruiser in the defensive secondary Mike Nugent Jersey , and has been..."With pick 27 in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders selected safetyJohnathan Abram out of Mississippi State. Abram is a bruiser in the defensive secondary, and has been widely panned as the best safety available in the draft this season. Abram was an Associated Press third team All-American his senior season. According to ProFootballFocus, Abram allowed a passer rating of just 43.6 when he was in coverage during the 2018 season, the best among all safeties in the SEC. The selection of Abram wraps up the Raiders three first round picks, and addresses three of the team’s main needs at EDGE, running back and in the defensive backfield. Thus, there were a lot of holes to fill, but Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock have addressed multiple of those needs on the first day of their first draft together. Now it’s time to see how they handle the rest of their draft on Friday and Saturday. Raiders picks in all 7 roundsRound 1, pick 4 - Clelin Ferrell, ED, ClemsonRound 1, pick 24 (from CHI) - Josh Jacobs, RB Frostee Rucker Jersey , AlabamaRound 1, pick 27 (from DAL) -Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi StateRound 2, pick 35Round 4, pick 106Round 5, pick 140 (from NYJ)Round 7, pick 218Round 7, pick 235 (from SEA)See the full NFL draft order here Yesterday was one of the few days in the calendar year that had no pro sports played in America, and the boredom surely seized us all. But it appears that it affected Raiders running back Jalen..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders RB Jalen Richard says he won’t vaccinate his childrenNew,477commentsPDTYesterday was one of the few days in the calendar year that had no pro sports played in America, and the boredom surely seized us all. But it appears that it affected Raiders running back Jalen Richard especially hard, as he Tweeted this little gem out totally unbidden:We know Jalen has at least one child Leon Hall Jersey , a daughter, whom he apparently plans to expose to polio and mumps and any number of diseases we surely ought to have eradicated by now. Jalen defends his stance by playing the “I am very smart” card:I mean, I am a religious man myself, but I must have skipped over the part in Exodus where God commands the Hebrews not to have their children vaccinated against smallpox. Vaccines have been around since 1796 when Edward Jenner infected humans with cowpox, which is harmless to humans but does manage to make them immune to smallpox, which was a serious problem at the time. Since then, humanity has managed to nearly eradicate a number of diseases that had previously been major issues, such as polio, diptheria, pertussis, and rubella. But as the old saying goes, existence is a race between humanity trying to make life idiot-proof, and the universe trying to make a better idiot.Well Doug Martin Jersey , they have high mortality rates and low standards of living, that’s what.Richard, in subsequent tweets, and those who support him frame this as a matter of individual freedom and having the choice not to put something in your child’s body if you don’t believe they need it. While those are admirable principles, vaccination is a public health issue opposed by quacky pseudoscience, and if one really believes the government that mandates these vaccines is out to get you, it’s within your rights and ability to go live off the grid.Do I know exactly what’s in every vaccine and what it all does? No, I don’t, and that does concern me on some level. But I also know that I’ve never had polio, measles or Hepatitis B, and neither have my children, and I have vaccines to thank for that.Can we start training camp already?

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz