Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.04.2018 07:24
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S. [url=http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/paul-aguilar-mexico-jers ey/]Paul Aguilar Jersey[/url] .C. Antworten

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S. Paul Aguilar Jersey .C. -- Matt Kuchar saw his well-struck 5-iron on the 18th hole at the RBC Heritage come up way short of the target and settle in a front bunker. "Well," he thought as he walked toward the shot, "there are a lot worse places to be." For Kuchar, there was no better place -- and no better shot in the tournament. He followed with a stunning hole-out on Harbour Town Golf Links closing, lighthouse hole, to overcome a four-shot deficit for a one-stroke victory and end nearly a month of Sundays where he came close to a title only to lose at the end. Kuchar shot a 64 to finish at 11-under 273, one stroke ahead of Luke Donald, who had his third second place and fifth top-three finish here in the past six years. Donalds latest chance ended Kuchars winning shot. He hit it solid, felt it was a good line and watched it rattle home. "I heard the crowd go crazy," Kuchar said. "Then I went crazy." Kuchar punched the air to celebrate, grabbed his cap and swung it around to the cheers of the crowd. It was Kuchars seventh career PGA Tour victory. He earned $1.044 million and his first trophy since the Memorial last June. It also followed a stretch of golf were Kuchar was in contention nearly every week. He was two shots behind winner Steven Bowditch at the Texas Open on March 30, then lost a playoff at the Houston Open a week later on Matt Jones 42-yard chip in. Kuchar was in the mix at Augusta National a week ago, having a share of the lead on Sunday before a four-putt double bogey at the fourth hole dropped him from contention. Kuchar, at No. 6 in the world the highest-ranked golfer here, couldve taken a break like other top competitors, but hoped the momentum would carry into Harbour Town. "Its awfully sweet to have another chance," Kuchar said. Kuchar made up the four shots on Donald with seven birdies in his first 10 holes. Then nearly gave away another tournament when he three-putted from less than eight feet away at the par-3 17th, a bogey that dropped him into a tie for the top spot -- and set up the dramatic 72nd hole. "I was in a little bit of shock," Kuchar said. "But I think I did a good job of shaking things off." Donald had two holes to catch Kuchar but couldnt do it. He missed a 28-foot birdie putt at the 17th hole, then saw his try at a chip-in birdie slide past the cup. "Finishing second isnt what I was hoping for," he said. "Disappointed, obviously, not to have won. Usually a solid 69 on a windy day with a two-shot lead is enough to get it done on Sundays. Its tough to win out here and hats off to Matt for a superb round." Donald was at 10-under 274 after his 69. Ben Martin, who turned pro in 2010, shot 67 to finish tied for third at 9 under with John Huh, who shot 68. Sunday finally brought the sunshine the tournament had lacked all week. Players got the bonus of easy, softened greens from three days of moisture. The birdies were flying from the start, and Kuchar took full advantage. He birdied the first and second holes, then added a third from 20 feet or so at No. 4. "When I made that putt, I knew it was going to be a really good day," he said. That Donald was in the chase again here was no surprise. The steady Englishman, once No. 1 in the world, says Harbour Towns tight fairways and small greens are a perfect layout for a player such as him who isnt the longest hitter on tour. Donald said a gust of wind in his swing led to him driving the ball way left out of bounds on the sixth hole for a double bogey. He climbed back into the hunt with birdies on the seventh and ninth, but hooked his drive into the water left on No. 10 for a bogey. "It was just a poor swing," he said. "I flipped it." Donald kept charging, though, and drew within a stroke of Kuchars lead with consecutive birdies on the 11th and 12th holes. He could get no closer, finishing his round with six pars. Martin, who had missed seven cuts in his past eight tournaments, reached 10 under with back-to-back birdies on the 13th and 14th holes. Martins run ended when he couldnt squeeze through some pine trees after driving into the rough at the par-5 15th. His ball struck a tree and scooted into more trouble across the fairway. He took bogey to drop two shots off the lead. Jesus Molina Jersey . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. Hugo Sanchez Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/hirving-lozano-mexico-jersey/ . That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time.Ross Fisher feels that there are a lot of chances for the players on the Baltusrol course - if they can drive the ball well. The Englishman had an impressive first round at the 98th PGA Championship, reaching the clubhouse four under par after hitting five birdies in a round of 66 on Thursday.I played really solid, he told Sky Sports. I kept it on the fairway pretty much all day - from memory, maybe the 18th was one of the few fairways I missed. So I was in a good spot and able to lay it up, definitely if you drive it well around here you can give yourself a lot of chances.But having said that, the greens are quite undulating and theyre in some tricky spots so you really need to put the ball in position off the tee to allow yourself to attack these flags. Ross Fisher made five birdies in his round of 66 Five of the last six major winners have been first-time champions and Fisher believes that the quality is such that nobody can be ruled out.It would be nice to make it six out of seven, wouldnt it? he added. The standard across the board now is getting - the variety of good golfers is amazing. It feels like anyone can turn up on any given way, pick it up and win.Im coming here believing my game is good enough to win. Ive got off to a great start, but Im not going to sit back on that. Theres still a long, long way to go.Fishers fellow Englishman Andy Sullivan also enjoyed a productive opening round, finishing a shot back on three under. Sullivans 67 included four birdies on the front nine, five in total, and he was thrilled with his showing in sweltering conditions.Im buzzing with that start, he said. Ive been playing really well leading up to the tournament, so its just nice to keep the form and momentum going.It was a great atmosphere out there, the fans were making loads of noise and it was nice to be playing in the group behind Rory (McIlroy), Jason (Day) and Phil (Mickelson), because you could get a good view of the crowds.It was a bit of a struggle at times in the heat, especially down the stretch therre, so Im happy to get finished and enjoy some nice air conditioning. Hector Moreno Jersey. .It was seriously hot and humid even first thing this morning, so I was seriously melting out there. But Id take this over the cold and wet we had at The Open any day, so I wont complain.Meanwhile, Chris Wood expressed his relief after going round in 69. The 28-year-old old was forced to retire after just 12 holes at The Open with a neck injury but came through unscathed in New Jersey. Chris Wood got through his round following a recent neck injury It was a huge relief to be able to play pain-free after three and a half weeks of not being able to move my neck, the BMW PGA Championship winner said.The longest shot Id hit before this week was a 100-yard pitch on Sunday so when I arrived, I still didnt know whether or not Id be able to hit a driver, which was a bit worrying.It was so bad at The Open; I know I played 12 holes but maybe I should count it as six because every swing was a half swing and I was carrying my driver 190 yards. Paul Casey finished under par despite two double bogeys on the front nine Lee Westwood and Paul Casey also shot one under rounds of 69 to stay in contention, with the former aided by an eagle three on the 18th.Casey, meanwhile, shot an impressive 33 on the back nine but was hindered by two double bogeys - at the first and the fifth.Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage of the second round begins from 6pm on Friday. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: PGA Championship leaderboard Putting misery for McIlroy Walker sets the early pace Second round tee times China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz