Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
elaine95 Offline

Abban

30.10.2019 08:08
and running back Chris Carson are also on the sideline, but they are recovering from injuries rather than dealing with a contrac Antworten

Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner spent the offseason with the team Brian Burns Jersey , but he didn’t do any on-field work as he looks for a new contract from the team.Wagner’s approach to training camp appears to be the same as his approach to the offseason program. The Seahawks are practicing for the first time in camp on Thursday and Wagner is at the session, but he’s wearing sweats rather than a uniform and helmet.Wagner isn’t the only player watching practice. Reports from Seattle note that defensive end Ziggy Ansah and running back Chris Carson are also on the sideline, but they are recovering from injuries rather than dealing with a contract push.In May http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-greg-little-jersey , Wagner said that C.J. Mosley‘s five-year, $85 million deal with the Jets set the market for inside linebackers and that he wants a deal that will set the bar even higher. Wagner also said that he thought “it’s important for our success” that he be in attendance even if he isn’t practicing.Head coach Pete Carroll said he liked the way Wagner was handling things at that time. We’ll see if there’s a different point of view when he meets with reporters later on Thursday. New Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury was known at Texas Tech for a pass-first offense, but that doesn’t mean a running back can’t get plenty of action in it — and that’s exactly what Cardinals running back David Johnson is expecting.Johnson said he could see himself having the kind of production in Kingsbury’s offense that he had in 2016 Will Grier Jersey , when he led the NFL with 2,118 yards from scrimmage.“It’s been going great. I think it’s going to be a really good offense,�? Johnson said http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-miller-jersey , via ArizonaSports.com. “I think it’ll be similar to 2016 but probably more shotgun’s our home, which is good because I did that in college and we had a running quarterback. I think I’ll be utilized as a running back and receiver. I think it’s going to be really helpful, only having to worry about one guy trying to tackle you as opposed to three Jordan Scarlett Jersey , four guys loading the box.”The Cardinals hired Kingsbury to be an offensive innovator, and in Johnson they have a big-play threat who should have plenty of opportunities.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz