Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

31.10.2019 02:19
Let’s have some fun by recapping Antworten

all of Jacksonville’s first-round history Cheap Quincy Williams Jersey , pick our favorites and complete some polls."The 2019 NFL Draft is just about one month away — and I can’t wait as yours truly will be in Nashville for the festivities. As we all know by now, the Jacksonville Jaguars hold the No. 7 overall pick. But this got me thinking about former first round selections by Jacksonville. The Jaguars have made 26 first-round picks in 24 drafts. Jacksonville has had a first-round selection in every year of its existence, and two first round picks in 1995 and 1998. There have been a few major hits, some very bad misses, some solid role players and a couple who ended up going down the wrong path off of the field. Here are all of the first-round picks in descending order: Taven Bryan, DT/DE, Florida (2018)Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (2017)Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State (2016) Dante Fowler, Jr., DE, Florida (2015)Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida (2014) Luke Joeckel Youth Niles Paul Jerseys , OT/OG, Texas A&M (2013)Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State (2012)Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri (2011)Tyson Alualu, DT, California (2010)Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia (2009)Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida (2008)Reggie Nelson, FS, Florida (2007)Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA (2006)Matt Jones Niles Paul Jerseys Stitched , WR, Arkansas (2005)Reggie Williams, WR, Washington (2004)Byron Leftwich, QB, Marshall (2003)John Henderson, DT, Tenneesee (2002)Marcus Stroud, DT, Georgia (2001)R. Jay Soward, WR, USC (2000)Fernando Bryant, CB, Alabama (1999)Donovin Darius, SS, Syracuse (1998)Fred Taylor Youth Calais Campbell Jerseys , RB, Florida (1998)Renaldo Wynn, DT, Notre Dame (1997)Kevin Hardy, OLB, Illinois (1996)James Stewart, RB, Tenneesee (1995)Tony Boselli, OT, USC (1995)I then thought even more about former first-round picks. Who was my personal favorite player? Which of these players do I consider to have had the best career? Who had the most disappointing career? Let’s open this up for discussion. Who is your all-time favorite Jaguars first round pick? I’ll tell you mine shortly, first, a quick caveat: this is not who you think the best player is, but rather a player you really liked for on-field performance, leadership, off-field charity work, personality Calais Campbell Jerseys Stitched , etc. A player who you respect and enjoyed their time in Jacksonville. For me, it’s really close between legendary Jaguars running back Fred Taylor and current star cornerback Jalen Ramsey. I think I have to give the slight edge to Taylor, just because I grew up with him leading the backfield and got to see him play more games. I also really admire and respect Tony Boselli (first pick in franchise history), but by the time I actually got into football, he was nearing the end of his time in Jacksonville and was dealing with injuries. I only got to see a handful of his games, and at a young age, I wasn’t exactly very knowledgable about offensive linemen techniques, anyway. Ramsey could very well take over the spot if he continues to ascend in his career and continues to talk trash to opponents while backing it up. For now, it remains Jacksonville’s all-time leading rusher, Freddy-T. My honorable mentions: Marcus Stroud, John Henderson and Kevin Hardy Poll No. 1: Who is your personal favorite first-round pick. Again, this doesn’t necessarily mean they were the greatest Jaguar in the history of the franchise, but you really liked and cherished this player based on what they did on and off the field. Anything that isn’t NFL free agency may get lost in the shuffle this week.Except for, you know, the guy who may go first overall in the 2019 NFL Draft.According to Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America, Oklahoma officials are braced for a crush of interest in Wednesday’s Pro Day Youth Barry Church Jerseys , when some guy named Kyler Murray will work out. Already, all 32 teams and over 100 members of the media have been credentialed for the event (compared to 80 last year for quarterback Baker Mayfield and 60 the year before for controversial running back Joe Mixon).“That’s the way we want it to be at Oklahoma,” Sooners coach Lincoln Riley said.Of course, the real interest will be in what Murray actually does. He’s reportedly going to go through the full scope of measurements, run a 40, and go through his scripted throwing workout.Murray didn’t work out at the Scouting Combine, but checking in at 5-foot-10 and 207 pounds was the subject of great interest. Teams will be making sure he doesn’t shrink, while the teams at the top of the draft order will be watching that throwing workout closely. Then the top teams with specific interest (King mentions as likely the Cardinals, Raiders, Giants, and perhaps the Jaguars and Dolphins) will try to schedule private workouts.And even though it will he happening the first official day of free agency, there will be plenty of attention on what happens in Norman, Okla.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz