Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.04.2018 07:25
Antoine Griezmann has ruled out joining Paris Saint-Germain for now, saying a move to the Ligue 1 club is not part of his plans. Antworten

Antoine Griezmann has ruled out joining Paris Saint-Germain for now, saying a move to the Ligue 1 club is not part of his plans. LeSean McCoy Jersey . The France international is one of Europes most sought-after forwards with PSG, Chelsea and Manchester United linked with a move for the 25-year-old.However, Griezmann is ignoring the speculation and insists he is fully focused on winning trophies with Atletico Madrid. Would Griezmann suit Chelsea, Utd? Would Antoine Griezmann suit Chelsea, Man Utd? Football Whispers take a look Speaking about PSGs mooted interest in him, he told French radio station France 3: You never know what will happen in the future but for the moment, PSG are not in my plans.Maybe someday but right now, Atletico Madrid is my team.I concentrate on Atletico Madrid, I am well at my team and my desire is to win something important at my club. How does Antoine Griezmann compare to Anthony Martial and Eden Hazard? Our friends at Football Whispers take an in-depth look Last season Griezmann starred in Atletico Madrids run to the Champions League final, while he was also voted player of the tournament at Euro 2016 in his homeland over the summer.He has been in excellent form again so far this season, scoring six goals to help Diego Simeones side to the top of the La Liga table after seven games.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Would Griezmann suit Chelsea, Man Utd? WATCH: Griezmann analysed LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Gabi extends Atletico deal Cedric Thornton Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount wasnt satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. Nick OLeary Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Ramon-Humber-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=911 . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out.GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Packers tight end Jermichael Finley plans to have spinal fusion surgery and intends to play football again. Finleys agent, Blake Baratz, said Thursday that Finley has been working with the Packers organization in determining whats best after suffering a neck injury last month in a game against the Browns. Baratz said it was collectively determined that surgery may not be 100 per cent necessary, but is a "proactive measure that should alleviate future risks with regards to a similar episode or re-injury." The statement said Finleys long-term health is the primary concern, and that Finley intends to resume playing again after surgery to be performed by the Pittsburgh Steelers team neurosurgeon. No timeline for surgery was given. The doctoor, Joseph Maroon, is experienced in conducting the type of procedure on professional athletes in contact sports, and is confident of a full recovery for Finley, the statement said. Micah Hyde Jersey. "While his return to professional football is a hot-topic conversation, his ability to live a long and fulfilling life with his loved ones is by far and away our main objective," the statement said. Finley and his family said they appreciated the outpouring of support received since the injury. Finley was having good year with 25 catches for 300 yards and three touchdowns when he was hurt. Finley, who was officially placed on season-ending injured reserve last week, is a free agent after this year. Pro Football Talk first reported the statement Wednesday. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz