Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

18.11.2019 04:33
Sitting alone in the sul Antworten

Sitting alone in the sultry house, the ears accompanied by noisy winds, and the thoughts were like a wind. When I was thinking about it Newport Cigarettes, I was not arrogant, arrogant, and arrogant. Until I met her - the teacher who changed my character for a lifetime. The memory is still fresh. At that time, the students of the whole year were playing in the mountains, and how can my personality be confined to watching only the essays and listening to music, and then left the big forces alone, and went alone. Because of the unfamiliarity of the mountains and many other reasons, it took a long time to lose the direction, but the stubborn self did not want to ask for help, and they thought that they would know that I would laugh at me if I fell into such a helplessness. No way, I had to take courage and move on. As everyone knows, if you go on like this, it will be extremely difficult to go back. The mountains there are basically no different from the mountains near the home. They can feel a soft warmth on the ground, and they are refreshing and refreshing. The leaves on the head are shaking against the wind. It must be the most beautiful movement of nature. But I didn��t care about it at that time. I just thought that the students and teachers should not find themselves walking. It took a long time, and when I felt that my physical strength was not enough, I lie boldly on the mud. I have fallen leaves and a comfortable back. When I woke up, I found that the sky was dark Cigarettes Online. I thought: Worse, the students should go back to school. Quickly got up and wanted to go, but found a person lying next to him, at first glance it was her. When I asked, I knew that she was with me all the way. I suddenly felt embarrassed and my face was flushed. But the mad personality made me turn and leave, no longer care about her. But without a few steps, her voice gradually drifted into my ears: "Wei �� ��, you are my first student, I don't have much teaching experience, I don't know how to make your personality change, but I have been In an effort, I try my best to educate and protect each of my students.�� She said, she picked it up, I felt like she was crying. ��I firmly believe that for you, the sun will shine through the earth. We can be friendly, so I will only play my role and pray that your mood will change from now on, but I can't make you understand that the character of the student is an exercise or even a torture for the teacher." A few words, but my feet stopped in the air, my heart began to tremble constantly, tears seemed to be coming out, but I held back. At that moment, all kinds of complicated psychology in my heart were intertwined, very painful... That night, my temperament changed greatly, and I finally revisited my studies. I thank her. Sometimes I seem to think that she is in my life. If the child slipped through the night sky in my heart, it broke the dark dream. [Second 2] The new semester began again. We sent away the original gentle language teacher. Although we are somewhat lost, we also expect the new language teacher to come. It is also very strange. What does the new language teacher look like? What about the temper personality? The new teacher��s first language class began, and the classroom was silent, so quiet that he could hear the patter of the clock Carton Of Cigarettes. The classmates seemed to hold their breath and stared at the door. At this time, footsteps came from outside the classroom, and the hearts of the students were even more tense. Suddenly, the students were "black" and a new female teacher came in. The teacher is tall and thin, a beautiful long hair, the biggest feature is that her skin is dark, it is really impressive, giving people the feeling that the approachable teacher smiled and generously walked onto the podium and began to introduce himself: "Everyone Ok! My name is Miao...�� The first class teacher didn��t talk about new lessons, but Miao��s teacher told us about the new semester��s request. One of them is asking us to raise our hands actively. If we don��t raise our hands in a week, Write a description of six hundred words. After listening to this request, I was immediately dissatisfied because I didn't like to raise my hand and I was a little scared, so I didn't raise my hand a few times a week. Although I am not happy with this request, I also hope that I can raise my hand in class and overcome the original fear of raising my hand, so I decided to give it a try. At the beginning of a few classes, I really wanted to raise my hand, but every time I wanted to raise my hand, my hand seemed to be heavy, and I couldn��t lift it. There was still some fear in my heart, and I was afraid that I would answer the mistake. I can't live this way. Another language class, I was a little eager to try, but still could not raise my hand. At this time, the teacher raised a question. After a long time, no classmates raised their hands. I felt a burst of excitement in my heart. I felt that the time had come across this hurdle, so I took the courage and lifted me up. what! The teacher saw me raise my hand and I was called. Answering the teacher's question, I have the joy of not being able to put it in my heart. It is revealed in my mouth. I finally raised the teacher. You are the star in the night. Although it is dark, you are in the dark for me. Pointing the direction and overcoming difficulties, you are really a good teacher I admire!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz