Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

20.11.2019 03:12
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Cam Newton Antworten

and the Carolina Panthers ruined the Philadelphia Eagles‘ dance party.Newton tossed a 1-yard touchdown pass to Greg Olsen with 1:22 left and the Panthers overcame a 17-point deficit in the fourth quarter to beat the Eagles 21-17 on Sunday.Julius Peppers sacked Carson Wentz Malcolm Jenkins Jerseys 2019 , forcing a fumble on fourth down from the Panthers 14 to seal the victory.The Panthers improved to 4-2 with the biggest comeback in franchise history. The defending Super Bowl champion Eagles fell to 3-4.“This place was as advertised, playing in a hostile environment but we overcame that and kept pushing through,” Newton said. “Good teams have to win on the road and win close games and we did that.”After Carolina took the lead, the Eagles started at their 30. A 48-yard pass interference penalty on James Bradberry against Alshon Jeffery put the ball at the Carolina 22. Eric Reid appeared to intercept Wentz’s overthrown pass but the play was overturned on a video review. Wentz threw incomplete to Jeffery in the end zone on third-and-2 and was stripped on the next play.“Pressure is off,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson said. “Nobody thinks we can do anything. A lot of football left.”Down 17-0, the Panthers watched a couple of members of Philadelphia’s kickoff team do a choreographed dance while others celebrated as if the game was over during an extended break before the ball was placed on the field.Then the Panthers started their rally when Curtis Samuel ran in from the 14 on a reverse but Graham Gano missed the extra point.“We collectively got together and knew that we had to up the tempo and have a sense of urgency,” said Christian McCaffrey, who had 80 yards from scrimmage.Newton then quickly drove the Panthers 87 yards, tossing an 18-yard pass to Devin Funchess. He connected with Jarius Wright on the 2-point conversion to get Carolina within a field goal with 4:08 left.The Panthers forced a three-and-out and got the ball at their 31 with 2:17 remaining.Newton threw three straight incomplete passes, but took a hit on fourth down and still completed a 35-yard catch-and-run pass to Torrey Smith to reach the Philadelphia 34. A 22-yard pass to McCaffrey gave Carolina first down at the 4. Newton ran it to the 1, setting up third down. He threw it to Olsen wide open in the back of the end zone.Newton finished 25 of 39 for 269 yards and ran for 49 yards.“I took that one extremely personal,” Newton said of a 23-17 loss at Washington last week. “I told myself if we get in that position I have to hold up my end. I didn’t want to let anybody down.”Wentz’s 11-yard TD pass to Jeffery gave Philadelphia a 7-0 lead in the second quarter. Ertz had catches of 15 and 22 yards on the drive and Jeffery hauled in a 20-yard pass before the score.Jeffery and his teammates had a unique celebration. He placed the ball on the ground and pretended to do a free kick.Wentz tossed a 1-yard TD to Dallas Goedert to make it 17-0 in the third quarter, finishing off a 17-play, 94-yard drive that chewed up 9:22 on the clock.DO OVERSGano made a 39-yard field goal that was nullified by a false start. He missed from 44 yards, but another false start allowed the Panthers to try again and they punted.NOT GETTING ALONGReid and Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins exchanged words and were separated before the coin toss. The two men have history going back to last year when Reid left The Players Coalition, which was co-founded by Jenkins. Reid and Jenkins are both fighting for the same cause — social and racial injustice — but have disagreed over how to do it. Reid recently called the coalition “an NFL funded subversion group” and he strongly supports his friend, Colin Kaepernick.Reid also got into it with Ertz after tackling Wentz following a handoff in the first quarter. Both guys received personal foul penalties.REID KNEELSReid again took a knee during the national anthem. He’s been doing it since Kaepernick, his former teammate on the 49ers, began taking a stance in 2016.INJURIESPanthers: DE Mario Addison twice left the game with a back injury and didn’t return after going out in the fourth quarter.Eagles: RB Darren Sproles (hamstring), CB Sidney Jones (hamstring), DT Haloti Ngata (calf) and S Corey Graham (hamstring) were among the key players out of the lineup.UP NEXTPanthers: Host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.Eagles: Play the Jacksonville Jaguars in London on Sunday. Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 5/6/19."Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...Tom Brady tops merchandise sales for second consecutive year - PFTThe list tracks licensed NFL merchandise sales from verified retail and e-commerce sources from March 1, 2018 through February 28, 2019. Sales of jerseys, T-shirts, collectibles and more are included. Here is a list of the top 10, per the NFLPA: 1. Tom Brady Black Zach Ertz Jerseys , QB, New England Patriots. 2. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys. 3. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles.Besides Carson Wentz, which Eagles player needs to step up the most in 2019? - BGNThere’s a lot of pressure on the No. 14 overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft to step up as he enters the third season of his career. Think back to how crucial a strong pass rush has been to the Eagles’ success. Long pressured Case Keenum into throwing a pick-six that sparked Philadelphia’s 2018 NFC Championship Game blowout victory. Brandon Graham strip-sacked Tom Brady to essentially clinch the team’s first Super Bowl win. That pass rushing unit wasn’t just merely good; it was elite. The 2017 Eagles ranked first overall in total pressure generated. The 2018 Eagles finished second. But now Michael Bennett is gone. And it’s sounding like Chris Long won’t be back, either. Those are hardly small losses. Bennett ranked 21st out of 109 edge defenders in pressure rate last year and Long ranked 35th. Both players finished top six in quarterback hits. It’s up to Derek Barnett to pick up some of that slack.Bleeding Green Nation - Vox MediaThe official home for audio programming from Bleeding Green Nation, SB Nation’s community for fans of the Philadelphia Eagles.KGH - Iggles BlitzThe question now is whether Kamu Grugier-Hill can take another big step forward. He has talent and experience this time around. It would certainly help the Eagles a lot for KGH to take his game to the next level. It would mean a lot to him, since KGH is in a contract year. I’m excited to see if he can build off last year and be the Eagles #2 LB. He has the talent. KGH will be pushed by Nate Gerry, L.J. Fort and the other young LBs on the roster.2019 Dynasty Rookie Rankings - Rotoworld3. Miles Sanders, Eagles: Sanders is at the bottom of the first-tier of running backs, but he still belongs in the same conversation with Jacobs and Montgomery because of his talent and draft capital. Unfortunately, he did not end up in a great situation for immediate production. Traded to make way for Montgomery, Jordan Howard found his way to Philadelphia and should at least offer some competition on early downs. Moreover, the Eagles have tended to use a committee under Doug Pederson – injuries have played a role, but no back has received more than 37 percent of the total carries in a season since Pederson arrived – and names like Corey Clement, Wendell Smallwood, Josh Adams, and perhaps even Darren Sproles are reason for concern. Sanders is a good bet to take on the lead job at some point in 2019, but it is unclear how large his role can really grow.Dane Brugler’s NFL Draft Class Power Rankings - The Athletic8) Favorite pick: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington StateOne of my favorite picks in the entire draft, the Eagles traded up two spots to secure one of the best players in the draft. With Jason Peters slowing down, Dillard immediately strengthens the left tackle spot if Peters misses any time, and he also gives Philadelphia a long-term answer. Questionable pick: Shareef Miller Zach Ertz Jerseys 2019 , EDGE, Penn State The fourth round felt a tad rich for Miller, who is a solid run defender and plays hard but doesn’t have the athletic profile to consistently threaten as a pass-rusher.Shareef Miller not taking status as role model to Philly kids lightly - NBCSP“I’m definitely excited for this role because I’m all about these young kids in the inner city. A lot of times in our city, the opportunity is small and a lot of us don’t have anyone to look up to and we don’t have any hope. That’s why it’s easy for kids in the inner city to [turn to] violence. Now they have me – someone who came from where they came from. What more can they ask for? I’m going to be that voice for them and, you know, when I get myself together and situated, I’m definitely going to go back in my community and do whatever I can to help these kids reach their full potential. Go to school, get a great education, go to college and live out that dream. Whether it’s the NFL, NBA or whatever they want to be.”New Team, Same Chuckstrong - FMIAThe Bears are in the midst of one of the most interesting stories in the NFL. They have eight kickers in camp—a total I’ve never heard of. Teams might have an extra kicker or two around in the spring, and I’m sure Chicago will bring maybe three max to training camp. But now there are eight, and the desperation to find one who doesn’t double-doink a playoff-game-deciding field goal hangs in the air at Bears camp. On Friday, with the entire team looking on, coach Matt Nagy had all eight kickers, one after the other, attempt 43-yard field goals. That’s the distance of the missed kick by Cody Parkey (who is not one of the eight in camp) that lost the January playoff game against the Eagles. “They know loud and clear why,” Nagy said, per Adam Jahns of The Athletic. Six of the eight kickers missed their 43-yard attempts. Uh-oh.Mike Mayock on the 2019 Draft, and Building the Raiders in the Mayock-Gruden Image - MMQB“If you remember when Chris Long got drafted by St. Louis, he was the second pick, and when they drafted him, I knew the kind of player they were getting,” Mayock said. “Now, they were never able to successfully bring other guys around him, but Chris Long played his butt off every snap of every game Black Lane Johnson Jerseys , he set a physical edge in the run game, he got his 7, 8, 9, 10 sacks, and he energizes a locker room. “He’s what I call a glue player. I looked at Ferrell back in September and October, and I watched three or four tapes and at the bottom of my notes, I wrote ‘glue/Chris Long.’ That’s the kind of guy, to me, who has more value than you can even put a number on. Chris hung in there, ended up in New England, gets a Super Bowl, goes to Philadelphia, gets another. Chris Long’s a glue guy. And I think Cle is also.”Jerry Jones says Cowboys ready to take next step; Emmitt Smith sees Super Bowl pieces - Star-TelegramEverything the Cowboys have done since their season-ending loss to the Los Angeles Rams in NFC Divisional playoffs last year was about taking the next step and reaching the Super Bowl for the first time since 1995, according to owner Jerry Jones. That includes putting coach Jason Garrett on the hot seat in the final year of his contract, firing offensive coordinator Scott Linehan and promoting neophyte Kellen Moore. And one can’t forget about everything the Cowboys did in the free agency and the recent 2019 NFL Draft. Now that their work is largely done in terms of staff and personnel changes, a desperate Jones expects results and a better finish from a year ago. “Everything we were about was improving from where we were this year,” Jones said. “There is no reason. There is no tangible reason we shouldn’t be expected to be better than we were last year.” Jones has a believer in Hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith, who said on ESPN’s 103.3 FM that the Cowboys had the makings of a Super Bowl team as “all the pieces are in place.”The NFL commissioner’s exempt list is a cop-out - SB NationIf Tyreek Hill were a lesser football player, he probably would’ve became a free agent shortly after allegations of child abuse surfaced. The Kansas City Chiefs receiver hasn’t been convicted — or even charged to this point — in an investigation of an alleged child battery that ended with a broken arm for Hill’s 3-year-old son. The district attorney says a crime occurred, but still hasn’t concluded who committed it. But it’s hard to give Hill the benefit of the doubt when he has a history of domestic violence for which he was dismissed from the Oklahoma State football team. There’s also a recently released audio recording of Hill telling his fiancée “you need to be terrified of me, too, bitch” when she says their son is afraid of his father....Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz