Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

20.11.2019 04:01
Melvin Gordon was expected to miss Antworten

a few weeks when he initially sprained his MCL in a Week 12 game against Arizona. Even though coach Anthony Lynn has remained optimistic about the running back’s chances of playing White Melvin Gordon Jerseys , it doesn’t appear the Chargers will get Gordon back this week.Gordon missed practice again Thursday.The Chargers will lean on Austin Ekeler and Justin Jackson as long as Gordon is out. Ekeler, who started for Gordon last week, had a full practice despite an ankle injury.Tight end Sean Culkin (back) and cornerback Trevor Williams (knee) did not practice. Williams was limited Wednesday, so that is not a good sign for his availability for this week.Nose tackle Brandon Mebane (personal) and center Mike Pouncey (ankle) had full practices.Mebane returned from Nebraska on Wednesday after being away from the team for two weeks to be with his newborn daughter who was born with a heart condition.BFTB Roundtable: Which Defensive Player Will You Be Watching Against The Seahawks? After the “starters” were done for the night against Arizona, the backups played phenomenally and guys like Kyzir White and Uchenna Nwosu look like they belonged with the first-team.Jatavis had a nice play or two and looks a bit like his old self. Perryman was ok and I think a number of other defensive playmakers may have just been playing while also trying no not to get hurt.Against a Seattle offense that doesn’t have much going for it other than Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin, I expect the defense to have a better time this week to start the game. After there first drive or two Melvin Gordon Jerseys 2019 , I’d like to see a repeat performance from the back-ups to really hammer home the fact that this team is deeper than people think.Let’s take a look at which defenders the staff will be watching closely tonight.Richard Wade: I want to see if Nwosu can continue performing at the same level he did in week 1. That first game was impressive, but it remains to be seen if he can be consistent from week to week. The Seahawks offensive line is pretty bad, so he needs to be able to take advantage of that matchup.Jamie Hoyle: I’ll be watching Steven Richardson. The undrafted free agent defensive tackle was arguably the team’s second best interior lineman against the Cardinals, recording a pressure and three tackles while consistently pushing the pocket. He also made a couple nice effort plays against screen passes. I’d like to see him get some time with the second team and I’ll be looking to see how he holds up against the run in the middle of that line. The team will need him during Liuget’s suspension, so now is the time to get him ready to play.Matthew Stanley: I’ll be focusing on the interior DL. The young LB’s looked good last week, as did the secondary for the most part White Philip Rivers Jerseys , though there weren’t many opportunities where they got challenged. That interior DL looked bad though, and someone in that group needs to step up, especially since 3rd round pick Justin Jones is still hurt.Ruben Gonzalez: My eyes will be on Denzel Perryman. As the veteran of the LB group, he should be heading into his prime years, yet last game didn’t show me that he was where I would think he should be. Everybody has those meh games, and im sure all its gonna take is a couple boom tackles and I’m back on the wagon Philip Rivers Jerseys 2019 , but with the LB group infused with some fresh hungry faces, it would be nice for him to prove his Alpha-ness.Jamie Sewell: On defense, I’m looking for Kyzir White and Uchenna Nwosu. They both had good debuts last week, and it’ll be interesting to see how they can follow that this time round.(Side Note: Kyzir White is Questionable for tonight’s game)Garrett Sisti: I really want to see Derwin James cut it loose a little bit. He did fine vs. the Cards but he really seemed to be thinking a lot out there and that’s not the Derwin we saw in college. With a full work week I hope Derwin is a little more comfortable and he gets after it against the Seahawks.Michael Peterson: I will be watching the interior of the defensive line and how well everyone plays the run. The beginning of the Cardinals game was embarrassing after an entire offseason where a main focus of the defense was to get better at stopping the run. Mebane looks old and washed and Philon doesn’t look much better than Liuget so far. I hope Steven Richardson continues his stellar play as it is much needed, at the moment.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz