Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.04.2018 07:25
BATA, Equatorial Guinea - African Cup of Nations organizers got through the first round of group games without any serious probl Antworten

BATA, Equatorial Guinea - African Cup of Nations organizers got through the first round of group games without any serious problems — unlike heavyweight teams Ghana and Ivory Coast. Bill Walton Jersey .Equatorial Guineas hurried preparations havent been world-class, but theyve held up OK so far after the small Central Africa nation had just two months to prepare for Africas biggest sports event.That doesnt mean there have been no problems at all.At least three teams have complained about the standard of their hotels, and the pitches in Ebebiyin and Mongomo, two remote venues in the countrys far east, have been bad. Players have spent plenty of time replacing ripped up chunks of turf during games there.But the issues across the four host cities have generally been met with good spirit by the players and coaches.Ahead of the tournament opener, Republic of Congos French coach Claude Le Roy complained there was no running water in his squads hotel in the city of Bata. While reporters questioned him about the issues, the lights failed in the room at Bata Stadium and it was plunged into darkness. As they flickered back on again, Le Roy broke into a wide smile and shrugged.Its OK, he said.Some players also appear to be understanding of the challenges Equatorial Guinea has had to face to rapidly put the tournament together after Morocco pulled out as host late last year.In Ebebiyin, a town in the jungle, Tunisias squad has been eating dinner by candlelight because of regular electricity cuts at their hotel. Ebebiyins training grounds are also pretty rugged and the field at the stadium — which is carved out of the dense rainforest — has been troublesome.Its the same for both teams so weve got no excuses, Congos Premier League player Youssouf Mulumbu said.After all, those tricky conditions often make the African Cup one of the sports most unpredictable and interesting tournaments.Already, four-time champion Ghana — with Asamoah Gyan sidelined by a mild bout of malaria — was beaten in its opening game by Senegal on Monday. And star-studded Ivory Coast lost forward Gervinho to a red card after a moment of madness in a 1-1 draw with a surprisingly competitive Guinea on Tuesday.The host team — with its rowdy supporters set to pack out Bata Stadium again — wants that run of upsets to continue on Wednesday in the second round of matches in Group A: Equatorial Guinea versus 2013 finalist Burkina Faso and group leader Gabon versus Republic of Congo.___Gerald Imray is on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GeraldImrayAP Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey .B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes. Clyde Drexler Jersey .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Zach-Collins-Blazers-Jersey/ . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham.BOSTON – Colby Rasmus doesnt stand to benefit from Melky Cabreras fractured right pinky finger, a season-ending injury suffered in Friday nights loss to the Red Sox. Kevin Pillar took Cabreras spot in Saturdays lineup, playing left field and hitting seventh. Anthony Gose was in centre field, batting ninth. “Thats the plan. We want to see what these guys are,” said manager John Gibbons. “Im not saying this is the way its going to be, but there could be a scenario next year where thats your left and centre fielders. Who knows what happens in the offseason? Im not foretelling anything.” Rasmus isnt in the teams plans. Thats not foretelling. Its fact. “Colbys still going to play,” said Gibbons. “Well come up against some guys he matches up well with and hell definitely get some playing time. The whole idea was we need to find out about these guys. Its not like they came out of nowhere. These guys have been pretty good for us. Theyve helped us win a lot of games this year when weve been really strong.” Whats more complicated, impossible at this point, is to predict whether Cabreras tenure in Toronto will extend to a second contract. Cabrera, in brief and laboured English, offered, “I stay in Toronto” in a post-game media scrum on Friday night. Dont take that for a guarantee. There is a lost in translation factor to that quote. Cabrera will go where the term and money are highest. The Blue Jays, at least, should qualify Cabrera. Itd cost the club about $15-million on a one-year term if Cabrera were to accept. If he doesnt, the Jays get a compensatory first-round draft pick. The club could also try to work out a multi-year deal with Cabrera. Anything more than two or three years carries risk with a player whos had a performance eenhancing drug suspension and a benign tumour removed from his back within the last 24 months. Ed Davis Jersey. Cabreras season ends with 139 games played and a slash line of .301/.351/.458 (.808 OPS). Cabreras 171 led the team at the time of his injury; his 16 home runs were the second-highest total of his career (18 with Kansas City in 2011). NORRIS vs. BIG PAPI Players remember their major league debuts. Daniel Norris is no different - in fact, his may be more memorable than most. The 21-year-old left-hander came in to Friday nights game in the seventh inning. With his Blue Jays up 4-3, the Red Sox had a runner on second base and two outs for David Ortiz. “I know this sounds weird, but for a minute I kind of had to put my debut aside because there was a runner on second in the seventh inning of a 4-3 game and I was like I cant let this guy score,” said Norris. “I was definitely mindful of this is my first appearance, this is pretty crazy, but at the same time it was like, equally, I wanted to get out of that inning for the guys.” Norris did get out of the inning. He buckled Ortizs knees with a first pitch curveball, a called strike. After falling behind 3-1, Norris threw a fastball for a foul ball and then, on the full count, froze Ortiz with another curveball. “First 3-2 curveball Ive thrown all year, but I wasnt about to shake (Dioner Navarro) off,” said Norris. Norris becomes the second Blue Jays left-hander to make his big league debut against Ortiz this season. Rob Rasmussen did the same in May. He retired Ortiz on a ground ball. “For the previous three days, I had been envisioning facing him,” said Norris. “Its kind of weird that it ended up that way but I knew there was a possibility Id have to face him.” China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz