Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
caicai2017 Offline

Abban

29.11.2019 02:42
the midfoot strap. Antworten

2019 - G-DRAGON, the Seoul-born hip-hop star, didn't always have easy access to his favorite sneakers, the Nike Air Force 1.
"Ever since I came across Nike Air Force 1 Femme hip-hop as a kid, AF1 has had a meaning greater than just shoes," says G-DRAGON. "I couldn’t afford them, so I would always pass the Nike store and admire them with my eyes and heart only. For those who loved hip-hop culture, oversized clothes, hats and www.marinasalur.es matching-colored AF1s was the uniform."
Progressing as a performer and blossoming into a worldwide phenomenon, G-DRAGON has made the Air Force 1 an integral part of his uniform. The Nike Air Force 1 "Para-noise" reflects this overtly with a unique upper fabrication that features a black painted overlay designed to slowly wear away over time to reveal a personal artwork created by G-DRAGON.
The artwork conveys a sense of optimism, inspired by the singer-songwriter's vision of a world where the youth are unified through creativity and a free exchange of ideas. For G-DRAGON, art is an Nike Air Max 90 Damen Rosa important expression of self that pushes culture forward
"I was made by a culture derived by people from the past," he says.
Additional embellishments include a daisy embroidered on the tongue and removable custom pins in the upper eyelets.2019 - The Enlightenment Adidas Superstar Femme colorway of the KYRIE 6 toys with the idea of perspective; the heel eye graphic is more visible at certain angles, while the complementary colors of green, red, yellow, and blue are inspired by camera light filters, changing the appearance of images and films to alter perception.2019 - Barry Sanders stepped away from the Nike Air Max 90 Womens National Football League after the 1998 season, but the sentiment that he’s one of the greatest to play the game rings as true now as it did more than two decades ago.
To commemorate 20 years since the Hall of Famer and former Detroit Lions running back Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue hung up his trainers, the company is immortalizing Sanders’ playing career on the shoe he knows best: the Nike Air Zoom Turf Jet 97.
Sanders wore the shoe during his professional career and it helped him solidify a reputation as one of the best running backs of Nike Air Max 270 Womens all-time.
With only 2,053 units made — the same number as the most yards Sanders rushed in a single season (1997) — the limited-edition Air Zoom Turf Jet 97 employs the Detroit Lions' team colors, team name and Sanders’ retired number 20 on the midfoot strap.
“I played high school football for four years, college football Nike Air Huarache Womens for three years and professional football for 10 years, yet I have been a Nike spokesperson for 30," says Sanders. "It is such a huge honor that they are bringing back this shoe in my honor, and I can’t thank Nike enough on behalf of my fans everywhere.”
Ahead Nike Air Max 95 Femme of the Detroit Lions’ Thanksgiving home game against the Chicago Bears, Sanders will serve as the Lions’ honorary game-day captain — taking the field once more in a pair of shoes that immortalize his success on it.
Barry Sanders’ Nike Air Zoom Turf Jet 97 first Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa drops at the Lions Team Shop on November 27 (250 pairs) and then on nike.com on November 28 at 9:30 a.m. PT, in alignment with the team's Thanksgiving game kickoff.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz