Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

05.12.2019 03:26
Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins says Antworten

if there’s a lot of pressure in Minnesota this year Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , he welcomes it.“This is professional football. I hope we have expectations. I hope that people on the outside say, “Boy, they better be good this year or else.’ Is that pressure? Yeah, but we’re professionals,” Cousins said, via Chris Tomasson of the .Cousins said he hopes to play in such a way that expectations are always high.“Let’s go play football and go win games and set a really high standard. If having a high standard produces expectations that we have to talk about Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , that’s a good problem to have,” Cousins said. “I hope we get to play for a lot of years where people really are putting a lot on us because they expect a lot out of us because we’ve shown we can do it.”After signing in Minnesota, Cousins fell well short of expectations last year. He knows this is the year he needs to play up to his contract. Weekend Open Thread"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 27th and 28th, 2019New,257commentsWeekend Open ThreadCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 27th and 28th, 2019Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY SportsGood Morning!Hope your NFL Draft weekend is off to a great start.Drafting Garrett Bradbury was a good pick Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , hopefully the 2nd and 3rd round picks fill positions of need and can contribute to the team on the field this year.Your Game of Thrones thread will post Monday morning courtesy of the theartistformerlyknownasfil, I’ll get it moved to the front page as soon as I see it.Meanwhile we’ll catch up on our NFC North opponents and then carry on with our news and links thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of coffee.Around the DN since our last open thread:CBS Sports names Garrett Bradbury as one of the first round’s “Winners” via Chris.Wludford breaks down new Viking Garrett Bradbury.The front page writers have the Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft: All the picks, all the trades all in one place.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com watch as Vikings 2019 first round pick Garrett Bradbury addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Friday.Draft Room Call: Garrett Bradbury becomes a Viking.Daniel House at Vikings Corner says Garrett Bradbury’s strengths extend beyond the football field.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com ‘on draft night Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , the board falls perfectly for Vikings.’NFC North Roundup: At Pride of Detroit 2019 NFL Draft 1st round RAS and analysis.Ranking the Lions’ biggest needs heading into Day 2 of the draft.5 Q’s on T.J. Hockenson with Black Heart Gold Pants.NFC North recap: Grading Day 1 of the draft for the rest of the division.At Windy City Gridiron2019 NFL Draft: Which NFC North team had the best day 1?2019 NFL Draft: The best available players for the Bears after Day 1. Which position should the Bears pick first tonight?Over at Acme Packing Company Packers’ approach to first-round draft picks combines both athleticism and youth.Packers could still get first-round talent with Day 2 pick as top players fall.Packers went defense again in round one, but now must answer questions on offense.League news: Consistent with the weekend news and links I’ll post league news in the commentsWe come to today’s media selection: The Doors - The EndAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which From China Cameron Smith Jersey , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try not to annoy him and and Winter is Coming.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz