Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

14.08.2018 05:25
difficult when you have to Antworten

by Jian Ping

PALM SPRINGS Myles Jack Jersey , the United States, Jan. 10 (Xinhua) -- Chinese film "Nightingale," made by a French filmmaker in collaboration with Chinese producers, shows outstanding beauty of China's countryside at the 25th Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) in California.

The film was made by French director Philippe Muyl, whose previous film "The Butterfly" was very popular with Chinese audience, which led him to produce this new film.

"Nightingale" is a multi-dimensional family story set in modern China Dede Westbrook Jersey , featuring the relationship between a grandfather and his smart but spoiled young granddaugher.

"If someone asked me five years ago if I would make a Chinese film, I would have said 'impossible!'" Muyl told Xinhua. "But I'm glad I did."

"My Chinese producers, writer, and cinematographer were very helpful," said Muyl. "Actually we worked so well together that they told me I must have been Chinese in my previous life," he continued with a chuckle.

Muyl did his research and traveled extensively in China in 2010 and 2011 before writing his script and working with Chinese co-writer Yang Yang.

In "Nightingale Dawuane Smoot Jersey ," the grandfather takes his granddaughter from Beijing to his home village near Guilin. The journey changes the little girl, as she discovers freedom, new friends and the beauty of the countryside.

"China is a beautiful country," said Muyl. "But many people in the West don't know it. It would be nice if they were exposed to the beautiful side of China."

Muyl takes the audience on a Chinese road trip through spectacular mountain villages to discover the daily existence of the people and the beauty of nature.

Talking about filmmaking in China, Muyl said he would like to see more support from the government to filmmakers, especially young filmmakers.

He believed a lower cost would draw more people to movie theaters in China.

"At the cost of 12 to 15 euros to watch a film in theater Cam Robinson Jersey , it's more expensive than the 7-euro ticket in France," he said.In

"Nightingale" will soon be distributed in China.

About 135,000 people from across the United States attend the film festival, one of the largest in North America, every year. The current festival runs on Jan. 3-13.

In the thrilling final round of the Dubai Desert Classic on Sunday, China’s Li Haotong edged out Rory McIlroy by a single stroke to claim the second European Tour title of his career.

Li put on a late burst to card 69 and finish on 23-under for the tournament with a total of 265 Leonard Fournette Jersey , setting a new record to par at Emirates Golf Club in the process by overhauling the mark of 22-under set by Thomas Bjorn in 2001.

The 22-year-old, who claimed his first European Tour title at the 2016 China Open, started the day a stroke ahead of McIlroy, but relinquished the lead in short order with a bogey on the first hole.

“Especially the first few holes, I was quite nervous,” Li said. “The first hole I made bogey and got to come back really quick DJ Chark Jersey , which was good.”

Li Haotong of China plays during the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic on the Majlis Course at Emirates Golf Club on Jan. 28, 2018 in Dubai. VCG Photo

The duo then matched each other with birdies on the third and seventh, but McIlroy forged a two-stroke lead after the turn with a birdie on the par-five 10th as Li registered his second bogey of the afternoon.

The Northern Irishman was briefly pegged back after landing in the sand on the par-three 11th, but his two-shot advantage was restored when Li made his third and final bogey on the next hole.

The Chinese reacted with supreme composure in the clutch situation, going on to birdie four of his last six holes, including sinking a 25-foot putt on the 15th to draw level with McIlroy.

“The last four holes was some of the best shots in my life so far Taven Bryan Jersey ,” he said. “Happy to see I can hold a trophy here. I‘m looking forward to my first Masters.”

McIlroy, a two-time winner in Dubai, went a long way right off the 16th tee and his failure to save par gave Li the outright lead. Both men closed with a pair of birdies apiece as the Chinese held his nerve to emerge victorious.

Englishman Tyrrell Hatton finished three shots behind the leader to claim third place, with Frenchman Alexander Levy a shot behind him in fourth and another Englishman, Chris Paisley, two shots further back in fifth on 17-under.(Agencies)

BEIJING Cheap Jaguars Hats , Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- China advocates low-carbon tourism, ecotourism, and responsible tourism, and hopes to contribute to the sustainable development of Arctic tourism, according to a white paper issued Friday.

As a source of tourists to the Arctic, China supports and encourages its enterprises to cooperate with Arctic States in developing tourism in the region Cheap Jaguars T-Shirts , said the document titled China's Arctic Policy, issued by the State Council Information Council.

China calls for continuous efforts to enhance security, insurance, and rescue systems to ensure the safety of tourists in the Arctic, said the white paper.

It explained China's training and regulation of Chinese tourism agencies and professionals involved in Arctic tourism, and endeavors in raising the environmental awareness of Chinese tourists.

It also highlighted that China's participation is on the condition that the Arctic residents Cheap Jaguars Hoodie , including the indigenous peoples, will truly benefit from the development of Arctic resources.

This is so difficult when you have to repent the car damages when it got stuck with something accidentally. As everybody is so attached to their own car and the dents on the car is just not happening. And more stressing thing is that after spending a large amount of money on the car damages, it just not looks the same as it was before. But don’t worry about this thing because we do have great. Wholesale Throwback MLB Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap College Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz