Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.08.2018 11:17
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Brazil is bringing back Dunga to coach the national football team, four years after he was fired from Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Brazil is bringing back Dunga to coach the national football team, four years after he was fired from the same job. Frank Kaminsky Jersey . Tuesdays hiring comes two weeks after Brazil was eliminated from the World Cup in a humiliating 7-1 loss to Germany in the semifinals. The 50-year-old Dunga replaces Luiz Felipe Scolari, who resigned last week after Brazil failed to win footballs premier event on its home soil. It could be a difficult road for the former defensive midfielder. Several polls released in the last few days show he is highly unpopular, by margins of at least 3-to-1. "When it comes to the survey, we have to overcome that," Dunga said. "I think they (fans) will eventually understand the work we are planning, and I dont feel rejected. ... Im not going to change peoples mind set, but I will change the way people think about me." He also brought up the name of former South African President Nelson Mandela. "Without firing a gun, he changed how people thought about him," Dunga added. The Brazilian football confederation confirmed the appointment during a news conference at its headquarters in suburban Rio de Janeiro, but gave no details about salary. CBF President Jose Maria Marin indicated he wanted Dunga to continue until the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Dunga gave a blunt evaluation of Brazils situation. "Were no longer the best," he said. "Were all aware of this. We cant tell our fans that were the best." Dunga came to the job for the first time in 2006 with no management experience. He was criticized for the teams physical style of play and conservative tactics and spent time Tuesday suggesting he might be different this time. He said his focus was already on the next World Cup. Brazil will also play next year in the Copa America -- the South American championship -- and in a special Copa America edition in 2016 played in the United States. "My first time as coach, I was asked to rescue the teams value and get results," he said. "This second time around, the focus is on preparing the side for the 2018 World Cup." Dungas real name is Carlos Caetano Bledorn Verri. His nickname Dunga literally means "Dopey" in Portuguese -- the same as one of the characters in Disneys Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs -- and was given to him during childhood because of his small stature. He was the captain of Brazils 1994 World Cup-winning team, and coached the national team at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. He was dismissed after Brazil lost 2-1 in the quarterfinals to the Netherlands. "He has shown his capacity to lead the Brazil team, not only in words but also in numbers, that he has all the requisites and the capacity to lead the Brazil team again," confederation president Jose Maria Marin said. "It was a decision made with the participation of everyone here at this table in a show of unity and total integration aimed at great conquests in the future." Dungas returned was linked to the naming of Gilmar Rinaldi as the new technical director, replacing Carlos Alberto Parreira. Rinaldi, who sat next to Dunga on Tuesday, was a goalkeeper on the 94 team and has recently worked as a player agent. Dunga was in charge of 60 matches as national team coach in his first stint. Brazil won 42, drew 12 and lost six. Brazils image took a battering in the 7-1 loss to Germany. Many said it was worse than Brazils 2-1 loss to Uruguay in the final game of the 1950 World Cup, which was played at the Maracana Stadium in Rio. The loss against Germany broke several records and was one of the worst in Brazils history. The loss was also the first in a competitive match at home since 1975. Michael Carter-Williams Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Cody Zeller Jersey . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Michael-Kidd-Gilchrist-Hornets-Jersey/ . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St.WASHINGTON -- After getting pummeled by Washington in two straight games, the Texas Rangers were eager to stop the Nationals seemingly interminable parade around the bases. Yu Darvish gave the Rangers just what they needed to avert a humbling sweep. Darvish struck out 12 over eight innings, Leonys Martin broke open a scoreless duel with a homer in the seventh and Texas secured a 2-0 victory Sunday. The Rangers won despite losing an apparent run in a rare double challenge on the same play. Managers Ron Washington of Texas and Matt Williams lodged separate complaints after a double steal in the first inning. Pitching for the first time since May 22 after missing his last turn with a stiff neck, Darvish (5-2) gave up five hits and walked two in dropping his ERA to 2.08. The right-hander matched his season high in strikeouts and overpowered a club that won 9-2 on Friday and 10-2 Saturday. "That team for two days just swung the bats at will, threw the ball around the ballpark, out of the ballpark," Washington said. "We certainly needed to try to slow them down, and (Darvish) did that. He slowed them down. Yu was good today. He was very good. When the team needed him to be very good, he was." Joakim Soria worked a perfect ninth to earn his 11th save and seal Texas major league-leading 11th shutout. Darvish struck out the side in the second and fanned two in each of the next three innings before encountering trouble in the sixth. One-out singles by Jayson Werth and Adam LaRoche put runners at first and third before Darvish struck out Wilson Ramos and retired Ian Desmond on a deep fly to right field. Darvish yielded a two-out walk in the seventh and left after a 1-2-3 eighth. "We just needed Yu to pitch well," Washington said, "and he pitched well." Darvish was worried that neck stiffness might be a problem, but it obviously didnt turn out to be an issue. "Last night before I went to bed, I was very scared to wake up with a neck injury so I probably woke up 20 times," he said through a translator. "But I didnt have any pain when I woke up this morning." Darvish got the only run he needed when Martin hit an 0-1 pitch from Tanner Roark (3-4) into the Washington bullpen beyond the right-field wall. It was his third home run in 183 at-bats this season and ended the Raangers run of homerless games at six. Kemba Walker Jersey. Roark allowed only one run and seven hits in seven innings but lost his third straight start. "He made one mistake to Martin, a changeup that was up in the strike zone," Williams said. "Other than that, he matched him perfectly." Roark has lost three straight starts but owns a 3.25 ERA and has allowed only eight earned runs over his last 32 2-3 innings. In this one, he kept the Rangers at bay until Martin connected. "It was just a bad changeup. It was up and I didnt throw it with conviction," Roark said. "Thats how its been the past couple games, just one pitch." Donnie Murphy added an RBI single off Drew Storen in the eighth. Murphy had a season-high three hits and was flawless in his first career game at first base. "Hes a pro," Washington said of Murphy. "Every time he goes out there he does something for us." In the first inning, both managers talked to the umpires. With two outs and runners on the corners, Elvis Andrus and Alex Rios executed a double steal. Rios was called out for coming off second base after the steal, but umpires ruled Andrus crossed the plate before the tag. The Texas manager challenged the call at second and Williams insisted the out occurred before Andrus crossed the plate. After replays were reviewed over a span of 2 minutes, 45 seconds, Texas lost its challenge and the Nationals assertion was confirmed. "I might have reacted too soon," Washington acknowledged. "I should have waited until the first inning was over and I would have had my challenge. I was just trying to protect myself." In the bottom half, Ramos looked at a third strike with two outs and runners at first and third. It was the first of five straight strikeouts for Darvish. NOTES: Rangers LF Michael Choice was scratched from the starting lineup with a bruised left shin. ... Both teams are off Monday. Washington hosts Philadelphia on Tuesday night and the Rangers face visiting Baltimore. ... Denard Span got his eighth steal in the third inning, Washingtons 27th this season. Only five Nats have been caught stealing. ... Texas finished its 11-game road trip with a 7-4 record and ended a four-game road losing streak against NL foes. ... Washington fell to 4-26 when scoring fewer than four runs. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz