Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.08.2018 11:17
SUDBURY, Ont. [url=http://www.bruinshockeypro.com/authentic-austin-czarnik-bruins-jers ey/]Austin Czarnik Jersey[/url] . -- Natha Antworten

SUDBURY, Ont. Austin Czarnik Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored three times and Franky Palazzese made 42 saves as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the host Barrie Colts 6-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League play. Nicolas Baptiste scored once and set up three more for the Wolves (3-1-2) while Stefan LeBlanc had two goals and an assist. Michael Webster, Aaron Ekblad and Andreas Athanasiou scored for the Colts (3-2-1). Alex Fotinos started in net for Belleville and stopped 8-of-10 shots, but was pulled after just one period of action. Mackenzie Blackwood allowed three goals on 15 shots in relief. LeBlanc and Pancel scored in the opening period before each added another early in the second period to make it 4-0 Sudbury. Webster and Athanasiou scored five minutes apart to cut the Wolves lead in half, but Pancel completed his hat trick 2:12 into the third period to put the game out of reach. Ekblad and Baptiste exchanged late goals. Sudbury was a perfect 3-for-3 on the power play while Barrie went 2-for-6. --- Otters 8 Battalion 4 ERIE, Pa., -- Connor Brown and Dane Fox each had two goals and two assists as the Otters beat North Bay. Andre Burakovsky scored once and added four assists for Erie (3-2-1) while Connor McDavid, Michael Curtis and Jake Evans had the others. The Battalion (4-4-0) got goals from Mark Raycroft, Brandon Robinson, Nick Paul and Matt MacLeod. Oscar Dansk made 16 saves for the win as Brendan ONeill allowed eight goals on 38 shots. --- Knights 7 Storm 2 LONDON, Ont., -- Bo Horvat scored twice and set up another as the Knights hammered Guelph. Josh Anderson had a goal and two assists for London (5-1-0) while Christian Dvorak, Matt Rupert, Remi Elie and Mitchel Marner recorded a goal and an assist apiece. Jason Dickinson and Brock McGinn supplied the offence for the Storm (4-1-0). Anthony Stolarz earned the win by stopping 26 shots. Justin Nichols took the loss after giving up five goals on 37 shots. Mathew Mancina replaced Nichols for the third period and made 10-of-12 saves in relief. --- Greyhounds 4 Bulls 0 BELLEVILLE, Ont., -- Brandon Halverson made 32 saves in his OHL debut as Sault Ste. Marie blanked the Bulls. Andrew Fritch and Jared McCann each had a goal and an assist for the Greyhounds (4-0-1) while David Miller and Sergey Tolchinsky added the others. Adam Bignall was a team-worst minus-4 for Belleville (1-4-2). Jason Da Silva stopped 24 shots for the Bulls in his second start since being acquired from the Guelph Storm. --- Whalers 4 Spirit 3 (OT) PLYMOUTH, Mich., -- Alex Nedeljkovic made 38 saves and Zach Lorentz scored the winner as the Whalers edged Saginaw. Ryan Hartman had two goals and an assist for Plymouth (3-5-0) while Francesco Vilardi scored once. Sean Callaghan, Eric Locke and Nick Moutrey had goals for the Spirit (3-4-1). Nikita Serebryakov stopped 25 shots in defeat. --- IceDogs 4 Sting 3 (SO) SARNIA, Ont., -- Carter Verhaeghe scored in regulation and the shootout as Niagara slipped past the Sting. Jesse Graham and Alexander Protapovich also scored for the IceDogs (2-3-1). Nickolas Latta led Sarnia (1-5-1) offensively with two goals and David Brown scored the other. Christopher Festarini made 26 saves for the win. Taylor Dupuis stopped 31 shots in a losing cause. --- Attack 4 Rangers 2 OWEN SOUND, Ont., -- Holden Cook had a hat trick for the Attack in their win against Kitchener. Thomas Schemitsch also scored for Owen Sound (3-3-1) while Gemel Smith, Kyle Hope and Daniel Milne had two assists apiece. Radek Faksa supplied the scoring for Kitchener (3-2-0). Brandon Hope made 27 saves for the victory as Tyson Teichmann stopped 32 shots in defeat. Anders Bjork Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Ray Bourque Jersey . Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. http://www.bruinshockeypro.com/ . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. PINEHURST, N.C. -- Comparisons were inevitable by hosting the U.S. Open and U.S. Womens Open on the game golf course in consecutive weeks. Only these had nothing to do with numbers. Stacy Lewis found comfort in comparisons with U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer. The No. 1 player in womens golf studied Pinehurst No. 2 on her own a few weeks ago, formulated an idea how to play the golf course, and then watched Martin Kaymer follow the script she had in her head and win by eight shots. Just like Kaymer, she opened Thursday without a bogey on her card, a 3-under 67 for a one-shot lead over Michelle Wie. "It was cool to see the plan I had laid out in my head. He was kind of doing the same thing," Lewis said. "So it was nice coming into the week knowing that my plan was going to work on this golf course. ... If youre hitting the ball well enough, you can definitely run away with it. At the same time, you have to know par is a good number and keep grinding away." Right behind was Wie, who studied as hard for Pinehurst as she ever did at Stanford. She was at Pinehurst on Sunday to watch the final round, and later picked up the yardage books from a few friends in south Florida -- U.S. Open runner-up Rickie Fowler and Keegan Bradley -- and compared notes. Wie charted her way to four birdies on the back nine for a 68. "I did a lot of homework," she said. "Just took the notes from both of the books. It really helped just because they played last week in similar conditions. And theyre obviously great players. I definitely learned a thing or two." Her putter certainly helped. Wie rolled in long birdie putts at Nos. 12 and 14, made a good par save after going into a bunker on the 17th and hit her approach to 5 feet on the final hole. It was her lowest opening round in a U.S. Womens Open. She had started with an 80 or higher four of the last six years. They were among only five players under par when the first round was halted by thunderstorms with 30 players who did not finish. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., were the top Canadians on the day. They both shot 71 to finish the first round in a tie for 11th place. Kaymer, who started with a bogey-free 65 on his way to a wire-to-wire win, was among 15 players who broke par in the first round of the mens Open. The scoring average Thursday was 75.73, about 2 11/2 shots harder than it was for the men. David Backes Jersey. Pinehurst No. 2 played 1,064 yards shorter than it did for the opening round of the U.S. Open. That didnt make it any easier. Except for Lewis. "It was such an easy day," Lewis said, referring to her game more than the golf course. "I played really, really solid, other that I had to make a few par putts. But other than that, I didnt put myself in too bad of spots and made a few birdies." Former Womens Open champion So Yeon Ryu, Katherine Kirk and 18-year-old amateur Minjee Lee were at 69. "I think we put on a great show," Wie said. "There are a couple of red numbers out there. There are a lot of people hovering around even par. But I think its great. I love that we are playing on the same stage as the men. I think its really interesting. It makes it very exciting." The show belonged to Lucy Li, the 11-year-old from the Bay Area who became the youngest qualifier in U.S. Womens Open history. She missed only one fairway and was rarely out of position, though it cost the sixth-grader dearly when she was. Li made one triple bogey and two double bogeys, three blemishes on her card that led to a 78. "I mean, its 8 over," Li said. "Its not bad. But I was 7 over in three holes, so thats 1 over in 15 holes. So yeah, I just need to get rid of the big numbers." There were plenty of those to go around. At least 17 players failed to break 80, including Laura Davies. She had an 82, her worst score in a Womens Open since Cherry Hills in 2005. Perhaps more shocking was Lydia Ko, Cristie Kerr and defending champion Inbee Park, each of them at 76. Karrie Webb and Paula Creamer were at 70. Juli Inkster, at 53 and playing in the Womens Open for the 35th time, had a 71. "I dont think the course is on the edge at all," Webb said. "I think the USGA had to be a little bit cautious. We havent played a tournament here with this course setup before, and it is the second week. So I think theyre probably trying to see how the course is playing, just to see where theyre at with the golf course. I think they were just sort of seeing how we handled it." One thing didnt change from either week. Anything around par in a U.S. Open was not a bad place to be. "It was a grind out there today," Wie said. "It will probably be a grind the next three days." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz