Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

20.01.2020 07:25
Plenty of eyebrows were raised when the Colts signed Antworten

wide receiver Devin Funchess to a one-year Marlon Mack Jersey , $10 million contract this offseason. But Colts coach Frank Reich sees no reason to believe his team overpaid.Reich said that from Day One of the offseason program, Funchess has worked hard and proven himself committed to getting up to speed in the offense.“Very encouraged,” Reich said, via 107.5 The Fan in Indianapolis. “We knew right away, you could tell day one that he was smart. [He was] not going to have a problem grasping the system. Then it’s just a question of getting used to the way we do things Quenton Nelson Color Rush Jersey , the way we teach things and then our schemes. I just thought he showed a very high aptitude for that. Then really as a route runner, for a big guy for his size we’ve said he’s got good feet and he’s got good body control. So I was just really encouraged by his progress.”Funchess was seen as something of an underachiever during his four years in Carolina, but the Colts showed last year with Eric Ebron that they’re capable of signing an underachiever and turning him into a big-time contributor. They’ll hope Funchess can do that this year. Colts linebacker Darius Leonard did not play like an All-Pro in the season opener. Or a Pro Bowler. Or even a starting linebacker in the NFL.Defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus and his staff graded Leonard’s performance an “F.” Leonard received 10 loafs, which are plays when coaches deemed he gave less than 100 percent until the whistle.So what did Leonard think of his performance? “It was terrible,” Leonard said https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Andrew-Luck-Jersey , via Stephen Holder of TheAthletic.com. “[Linebacker] Anthony Walker had a great day. Instead of him getting pulled, I should have been pulled. That right there humbled me. It let me know right there that you’re not ‘that guy.’“Now I have to go back to the film room and take care of the small details. Now, it’s about paying attention to these details and going to practice and working even harder than I’ve been working.”Leonard, the 2018 defensive rookie of the year, called it his worst game since the 2018 preseason opener.“For a guy who holds his standards pretty high Josh Ferguson Jersey , you know that’s not what you want to put on tape,” Leonard said. “It hurts me and makes me want to grind even harder to prove on Sunday that I’m not that guy.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz