Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

21.01.2020 02:46
There are different ways of dealing Antworten

with a painful loss that ends a season.Some teams try to move on without dwelling on what happened in the past. Other teams choose to use the memory of the loss as a driver for the future.The Bears have opted for door No. 2. They lost to the Eagles 16-15 in the playoffs in a game that will always be remembered for Bears kicker Cody Parkey’s double doink missed field goal on the final play.Running back Tarik Cohen said on Mad Dog Sports Radio that head coach Matt Nagy showed the team the end of that loss “often” in team meetings this offseason.“He just shows us the last seconds of the game Womens Jalen Mills Jersey ,” Cohen said. “He shows us the crowd reaction, our reaction from the sideline, and he just tells us to never forget that hurt. We want to get back to that place, but have a different outcome. That drives us and motivates us to get through the practice every day.”Parkey’s miss has gotten the most attention and driven a somewhat quixotic search for a new kicker this offseason Brandon Graham Jersey , but there were also offensive shortcomings throughout the game and a late touchdown drive by the Eagles that helped seal Chicago’s fate. Being better in all phases will be necessary for the Bears to take the next step this season and we’ll see if reliving a bad day helps bring that to life. After being called a snake by Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson, former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb is slithering away from earlier comments that seemed critical of Carson Wentz.The whole thing started when McNabb suggested that if Wentz can’t get the Eagles past the second round of the playoffs, that it might be time to consider drafting a replacement.(While not a wholly unreasonable take about a guy who finished the last two seasons on IR and is still dealing with last year’s back injury, the delivery might have been better.)“For those of you who misread http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-dallas-goedert-jersey , didn’t understand, were confused or just didn’t like my comments let me clarify it for you. Let me start by saying there’s no beef, riff or ill-will toward,” Wentz or the Eagles Womens Rodney McLeod Jersey , McNabb wrote on Twitter this afternoon. “My comments were strictly based off of experience and understanding of how the business of football works. You are consistently evaluated everyday, every game and if you are reliable and or healthy enough to play. I know at times as players and fans it can be confusing to move on from a beloved player but due to the business of health and trust tough decisions are usually made.“Maybe people just didn’t like it because it’s coming from me or I answered a question from one of the talents on the radio the way you didn’t agree with. If that’s how you feel I’m sorry you feel that way. It’s the nature of the game.”Again, McNabb’s not necessarily wrong, and even though the Eagles have said they plan to extend Wentz Alshon Jeffery Jersey , their commitment to the former first-rounder will be measured in dollars and cents and years.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz