Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

07.05.2018 10:45
BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel waved both arms as if he was quieting the home crowd before a big play. [url=http://www.authenticb Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel waved both arms as if he was quieting the home crowd before a big play. Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey . Really, he just wants to fade into the background a bit. Good luck with that. Beaten out by Brian Hoyer to be Clevelands starter, the Browns rookie quarterback said Wednesday that hes disappointed he wont be on the field against Pittsburgh in the season opener on Sept. 7. Manziel knows he didnt do enough during training camp and the preseason to convince coach Mike Pettine to choose him over Hoyer, who overcame a serious knee injury and then held off the first-round draft pick to keep the job. Manziel believes the focus should be on Hoyer. "Im the backup quarterback," Johnny Football said. "I shouldnt be in the spotlight." It always seems to find Manziel though, and that will likely remain the case even if hes on the sideline watching Hoyer. Manziel said he has no regrets about the way he approached his competition with Hoyer, which ended after the Browns coaching staff met Tuesday night to evaluate Clevelands two quarterbacks, both of whom have performed poorly. Manziel was criticized for some weekend partying, but the former Heisman Trophy winner insisted he wouldnt change a thing. Hes growing and maturing and hopes to one day lead an NFL team. This is all new to him. "Ill learn how a season goes," he said. "Now next time I come into training camp I wont be surprised by it. Next time I come into OTAs, I wont be surprised by it. But I wouldnt go back from the point after the draft to now and change a single thing. Im going to continue to live my life and the off-season is the off-season. Im going to travel places, Im going to go places, Im going to do things and thats going to have no effect. "Obviously I need to do it in the proper way, but Im still going to continue to have fun in my life and continue to live my life, and I dont think any of that really slowed me in this competition. I think more than anything, if you come out and play well, it makes the decision a lot easier." Pettine announced in a release before practice Wednesday that hell go with Hoyer, who made three starts in 2013 before tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee last season. Pettines decision ends weeks of competition and analysis, and the Browns are hoping it will allow Hoyer to relax and build some chemistry with Clevelands struggling offence before they meet the dreaded Steelers, their long-time rivals. The Browns play their first home preseason game on Saturday against St. Louis. Hoyer was informed by Pettine just moments before a team meeting. Hoyer said he didnt even have enough time to call his family. Its a dream come true for the six-year veteran, who grew up in Cleveland rooting for the Browns. "For me, its excitement," Hoyer said. "This is what I worked for for a whole year to get back to. Obviously, its good to move forward and move on with the decision being made and get back to work and get ready for St. Louis. Like I said all along, its been my mentality this whole off-season and training camp to come out here and act like the starter and be the starter and now that its official we can move on." T. J. Leaf Jersey . No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. Darren Collison Jersey . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.com/reggie-miller-pacers-jersey/ . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending.PARIS - FIFA presidential contender Jerome Champagne is struggling to get the support required to challenge Sepp Blatter.With the deadline to present the bids only 10 days away, the Frenchman has sent an open letter to the presidents of FIFAs member associations asking for their backing.Under FIFAs rules, Champagne must convince five of the 209 national associations to endorse his campaign.Champagne, who was FIFAs internattional relations director until leaving in January 2010, said in a statement the feeling exists that the final result of the election is set and that it would be risky to sign them. Thaddeus Young Jersey. . There is also the fear of being singled out or punished.Champagne also described his rivals for footballs top job — Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein and former France player David Ginola, as individuals without a program. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz