Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

20.08.2018 10:36
Greg Clarke has been nominated to succeed Greg Dyke as the new chairman of the Football Association. [url=http://www.hockeypengu Antworten

Greg Clarke has been nominated to succeed Greg Dyke as the new chairman of the Football Association. Jake Guentzel Jersey . The nomination was approved by the FA board and the FA council will now be asked to endorse the appointment when they meet on August 24. Until that time, David Gill will work as acting chairman.Clarke has spent the past six years as chairman of the Football League and prior to that role he was chairman of Leicester City, where he worked alongside current FA chief executive Martin Glenn. The position became vacant after Dyke brought to an end his three years in the post on Thursday. Clarke said: This is a very important moment for English football and I hope to play my part in building on the progress seen in many key areas in recent times. I know all about the challenges we face and I am confident we are on a sound footing. I have a strong sense of purpose about what needs to happen next. Outgoing FA chairman Greg Dyke confirmed the three-man panel entrusted with appointing the new England manager have recommended Sam Allardyce Whether supporting the England teams or promoting the grassroots game, I know there are great people at The FA who are working diligently and professionally. Subject to ratification, I hope I can bring my experience to bear on our wider work and I am particularly looking forward to working alongside Martin Glenn and his management team in the coming months and years.And PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor believes Clarkes years in administration within the sport will prove invaluable in his new role with the FA.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ he said; The main thing is that he is experienced in the game and he also has experience in business.He is a football man with visions for the future of the game and I am sure hell slip into the role quiet seamlessly. Also See: Dykes parting letter to FA The Allardyce dossier Time for FA to stop DNA talk? Dyke: Allardyce is the choice Justin Schultz Jersey . Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day. Tom Kuhnhackl Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. http://www.hockeypenguins.com/authentic-riley-sheahan-penguins-jersey/ . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi.DALLAS - Erik Cole scored two goals, Kari Lehtonen made 43 saves and the Dallas Stars held off the Vancouver Canucks 6-3 on Tuesday night.Dallas scored five goals on only 12 shots against Vancouver starting goalie Ryan Miller to drive him from the game just 1:17 into the second period. He entered the game with a 3-0-0 record and 1.95 goals against average.Cole gave the Stars leads of 2-0 in the first period aand 6-1 in the second. Jaromir Jagr Jersey. It was his first two-goal game since last New Years Eve.Lehtonen 43 saves were a season high, and six off his career high. Vancouver outshot the Stars 46-28.Ryan Garbutt, Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn each had a goal and an assist for Dallas, and Shawn Horcoff assisted on both of Coles goals.Radim Vrbata, Zack Kassian and Jannik Hansen scored for the Canucks. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz