Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.08.2018 09:44
Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticlionsshopnfl.com/]Lions Stitched Jerseys[/url] .com) - Greg Monroe scored 27 Antworten

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. Lions Stitched Jerseys .com) - Greg Monroe scored 27 points and grabbed 18 rebounds to lead the Detroit Pistons to a 108-95 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. Detroit has now won seven straight since waiving forward Josh Smith. D.J. Augustin scored 17 of his season-high 26 points for the Pistons in the fourth quarter to end any hopes for a Mavericks comeback. Brandon Jennings scored 14 points, and Andre Drummond finished with 19 boards. The Mavericks got 19 points from Dirk Nowitzki as they saw their six-game winning streak come to an end. Monta Ellis had 16 points, and Tyson Chandler contributed nine points and 15 rebounds. Detroit used a 60-43 rebounding advantage to lead Dallas in second-chance points by a 17-7 margin and points in the paint by a 56-44 edge. With 8:10 to go in the game, Dallas had cut Detroits lead to 81-76 when Augustins technical following an offensive foul allowed Nowitzki to hit a free throw to pull within four. On the next two trips down the floor, Augustin got redemption with a pair of triples to put the Pistons up 10 for the first time in the game. After a Jonas Jerebko tip-in extended Detroits advantage to 12, Augustin scored seven in a row for the Pistons, and a Jodie Meeks triple with 3:42 to go put Detroit up 17. The Pistons held onto their large edge from there. Dallas never led in a game controlled by Detroit early. The Mavericks evened the score three times in the first half, but the Pistons made sure they never got over the hump. Detroit led 31-26 after one, but Dallas scored the first five points of the second period to tie the game. It would be the last tie thanks to a free throw from Augustin and a Meeks 3 to put the Pistons back up four. Chandlers alley-oop with 42 seconds left in the half brought Dallas within one possession, but Monroe tipped in a Jennings layup as time expired to give Detroit a 54-49 lead at the break. The teams were even in a close third quarter. Jennings weaved through the defense for a buzzer beating layup to give the visitors a 74-68 lead through three. Game Notes Detroit snapped a six-game losing streak against Dallas ... The Pistons improved to 2-6 in the second half of back-to-back games ... Detroit shot 10- of-21 from long distance while Dallas was just 6-of-22. Lions Womens Jerseys . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Nick Bawden Jersey . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. http://www.authenticlionsshopnfl.com/tyrell-crosby-jersey/ . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor.The lines on Joe (Diesel) Riggs face hint of more than a few stories. Not all good.The veteran fighter has battled drug addiction, demons and himself in the past. In 2006, Riggs and Nick Diaz infamously continued their UFC 57 fight at the hospital afterwards with Riggs firing punches undeterred by the IV in his arm.Eight years to the day since his last UFC bout, the 32-year-old Riggs returns to the Octagon to face welterweight Ben (Killa B) Saunders on a televised UFC Fight Night card Saturday in Phoenix.Im really excited, Im ready to fight, man. Im in the best shape of my life and Im going to knock it out, for sure, Riggs said in an interview.Riggs road back to the UFC has been typically complicated. He was due to fight Set. 13 on a card in Brazil, stepping in for the injured Mike Rhodes against Paulo Thiago. But instead he found himself fighting for his life after his gun accidentally discharged in late July at his Arizona home.Im a man thats handled guns my entire life and a brand new gun that should never malfunction malfunctioned, he explained.A live round was stuck in the chamber. The safety was off but as he tried to dismantle the gun, the hammer dropped and Riggs was shot in the hand and thigh.I didnt think I was going to die, I knew I was going to die ... I accepted I was dead, he said.Lying on the floor in a pool of blood, Riggs prepared for the worst.I said goodbye to my boy, who means everything to me. Who Id die for at the drop of a hat. Saying goodbye to him was really really hard for me. Picturing my son having to grow up without a father, it changes you.He called his wife, who summoned an ambulance. Because a gun was involved, police had to secure the area first. Riggs says it was 40 minutes before he made it to a medevac helicopterRiggs was fortunate in the way the bullet struck his leg. It was pinched in the right way that I didnt bleed out.Doctors told him he would never fight again.I wouldnt accept it, said Riggs. To think I went through all this for nothing, I finally got to where nobody thought I would be and this happens. I wouldnt accept it.My life has been horrible. Ive had a horrible live and Ive had a great life. But everything that I went through in mmy life I overcame and Ive gotten through. Lions Jerseys Store. So I just tried to put this toward that and push through and I did. Today, Riggs says hes happy and in a great place.He used to fear thinking about losing. Now he understands anything can happen in mixed martial arts.Now I can go out and fight with a clear mind and know that whatever happens Im OK with it. I just want to fight to the best of my ability. And Im one of the best in the world so I think every time I fight its going to turn out good.The UFC lists Riggs record at 40-14. Riggs himself says he has 65 wins and 14 losses, one of which came in a K-1 fight.Riggs, who made his pro debut in 2001, acknowledges that in the past he had become jaded in the sport. Then he started training at the MMA Lab in Glendale, Ariz., determined to see how far he could go.Riggs points to newly crowned welterweight champion (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler, another veteran who has made the most of his skills and reaped the rewards of hard work and dedication.Riggs, whose nose is clear proof he doesnt work behind a desk, has been around so long that he has a tattoo that reads NHB, for no holds barred. Its a reminder of his early days fighting when there were few rules.Not many, Riggs said. I couldnt bite a mans nipple off, thats about it.With four years at the MMA Lab under his belt, Riggs says he trains smarter these days. I havent lost since.Still, just making it to the Octagon again given his past is an accomplishment.I think the fact that Im even fighting again and alive, the fact that Im doing something that nobody thought I would ever do again is a huge win for me, Riggs said. Beating Saunders is the icing on the cake.Saunders (17-6-2) is 5-3 in the UFC, returning to the promotion in August to submit Chris Heatherly in the first round after a four-year absence. The six-foot-three Saunders is a graduate of Season 6 of The Ultimate Fighter.Former champion Junior Dos Santos, currently ranked second among heavyweight contenders, takes on No. 4 Stipe Miocic in the main event at US Airways Center. No. 14 lightweight Nate Diaz, Nicks younger brother, faces No. 3 Rafael Dos Anjos in the co-main event. Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz