Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.08.2018 09:44
VICTORIA - Travis Brown had a goal and three assists as the Victoria Royals ended the Spokane Chiefs seven-game winning streak w Antworten

VICTORIA - Travis Brown had a goal and three assists as the Victoria Royals ended the Spokane Chiefs seven-game winning streak with an 8-1 rout on Friday night in Western Hockey League action. Derrick Favors Jazz Jersey .Jack Walker, Greg Chase, Brandon Magee, Austin Carroll, Taylor Crunk, Brandon Fushimi and Chaz Reddekopp rounded out the Royals (19-18-3) attack. Coleman Vollrath made 32 saves in net.Adam Helewka started the scoring for Spokane (21-13-3). Garret Hughson started in goal for the Chiefs, stopping 14-of-17 shots in 33:11. Tyson Verhelst made 10 saves in 26:49 of relief.Victoria scored twice on three power plays while Spokane went 0 for 3.---SILVERTIPS 2 RAIDERS 0PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. — Carter Hart turned away all 26 shots he faced as Everett shut out the Raiders.Ben Betker scored with the man advantage for the Silvertips (22-11-4) while Carson Stadnyk also had a power-play goal into the empty net to close out the scoring.Rylan Parenteau kicked out 41 shots in net for Prince Albert (16-22-1), which has now lost four straight.---PATS 6 WARRIORS 4REGINA — Connor Gay had a goal and two assists as the Pats defeated Moose Jaw.Colby Williams, Patrick DAmico, Austin Wagner, Nathyn Mortlock and Pavel Padakin supplied the rest of the offence for Regina (24-12-2) for its fourth-straight win.Tanner Eberle struck twice for the Warriors (15-20-4) with Brett Howden and Jiri Smejkal also chipping in.---OIL KINGS 3 HURRICANES 2EDMONTON — Aaron Irving and Brett Pollock had third period goals to lead the Oil Kings over Lethbridge.Brayden Brown opened the scoring for Edmonton (18-16-5).Taylor Cooper and Kord Pankewicz scored for the Hurricanes (9-23-5), who have now lost three straight.Lethbridges Andrew Nielsen was ejected at 6:03 of the second period after receiving a checking to the head major penalty.---ICE 5 REBELS 3CALGARY — Jon Martin scored twice and added an assist as Kootenay downed Red Deer.Ryan Chynoweth, Jaedon Descheneau and Levi Cable also found the back of the net for the Ice (21-17-1). It was their sixth win in the last seven games.Brooks Maxwell had a pair of goals for the Rebels (20-14-5) with Riley Sheen adding the other.---ROCKETS 6 BLAZERS 4KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Nick Merkley and Tyson Baillie each had two goals and an assist to lead No. 2 nationally-ranked Kelowna over the Blazers.Gage Quinney and Cole Linaker also scored for the Rockets (30-6-3).Dawson Davidson, Cole Ully, Josh Connolly and Logan McVeigh chipped in for Kamloops (13-23-5), which has now lost five straight.---GIANTS 5 COUGARS 4VANCOUVER — Mason Geertsen had two goals and an assist as the Giants scored four straight to beat Prince George.Dalton Sward, Tyler Benson and Jackson Houck also chipped in for Vancouver (18-19-1).Chase Witala struck twice for the Cougars (19-20-0) with Tyler Mrkonjic and Shane Collins adding the others.---THUNDERBIRDS 3 AMERICANS 2 (SO)KENT, Wash. — Donovan Neuls and Lane Pederson scored in the shootout as Seattle edged Tri-City for its sixth-straight victory.Neuls and Nolan Volcan found the back of the net in regulation for the Thunderbirds (19-15-4).Lucas Nickles had both goals for the Americans (18-17-2). Tony Bradley Jazz Jersey . Freddie Roach said if the Rios fight "does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement," but that Pacquiao was training as well as ever for the Nov. Utah Jazz Gear . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. http://www.authenticjazzproshop.com/Karl-Malone-Jersey/ .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center.SAN FRANCISCO - Casey McGehee knows how much Pablo Sandoval meant to the Giants and the city of San Francisco. Even living across the country in Miami, he understood the affinity for the Kung Fu Panda in his native Bay Area.After a comeback year for the Marlins sparked by a season in Japan to find himself and his swing, McGehee insists he will stick to what he does best. He realizes hes a different player than the big personality he will be replacing.Obviously Pablo was a tremendous Giant. Its no secret how the people in San Francisco feel about him, McGehee said Saturday, a day after the trade sending him to the World Series champions was completed.Im not going to do the same things Pablo does. Theres some things he does better than I do and theres some things I may do better than he does. I think Id be foolish to go in and think Im going to step into Pablos shoes and completely replace him. Hes one of those guys, with what hes done, is never going to be forgotten or completely replaced in San Francisco, he said.Once McGehee heard the Marlins had acquired Martin Prado earlier Friday from the New York Yankees, he began thinking of the teams looking for a third baseman and instantly hoped the Giants would emerge as a suitor for his services. They acted immediately, and the Marlins are receiving a pair of minor league right-handers from San Francisco in Kendry Flores and Luis Castillo.The 32-year-old McGehee won NL comeback player of the year honours after hitting .287 with 29 doubles, four home runs and 76 RBIs for Miami following a season with the Rakuten Golden Eagles in Japan.Manager Bruce Bochy said he could pencil in McGehee from cleanup to fifth or sixth in the batting order, saying hes a smarter hitter now than in recent years when he hit more home runs.I couldnt have been more thrilled, a great fit for us with what he can do with the bat. Casey has done such a good job of getting his career back on track, Bochy said. I think hes going to be a great fit in that clubhouse the way he plays the game,, and thats playing the game right and playing it hard. Utah Jazz Jerseys. McGehee is eager to do his part to bring another championship to the Giants. Sandoval won three titles in five years before departing last month to the Boston Red Sox on a $95 million, five-year contract.Theres some added motivation for McGehee returning to Northern California. He was born in Santa Cruz and attended Fresno State University.Yesterday was a pretty crazy day. Wasnt expecting to have as busy of a day as I had. Now that Ive had a night to sleep on it, Ive found myself walking around with a smile on my face, McGehee said. I couldnt be more happy, not only being in an organization that has had the success that theyve had in the last little while but also this is a chance for me to get back home. One of the things Im most excited is being able to finally share some of my career and my journey close to home with my family, my friends.McGehee had 23 homers and 104 RBIs for Milwaukee in 2010, but he went away from what was working — saying suddenly wanted to go from 20-homer seasons to hitting 35.When I try to do too much, he said, it doesnt usually work out well. ... It took me a little while to get back to trusting my approach.He returned to the big leagues from Japan and I had my confidence back. I had a little bit of a chip on my shoulder.Now, he will try to build off his rebound season playing at pitcher-friendly AT&T Park, where he is yet to clear the fences.After seeing Sandoval leave and missing out on signing left-hander Jon Lester, finding McGehee to fill a key position has taken a burden off general manager Brian Sabean. He has long admired McGehee from afar.Im relieved that third base is spoken for, Sabean said. Things really accelerated at a fast pace yesterday where we knew he was the right choice. Coming back from Japan, he had a breakout year for Florida in the middle of the order.The Giants have had conversations with pitcher James Shields but not ace Max Scherzer, nor do they plan to, Sabean said. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz