Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
bebelisa12 Offline

Wanre

26.02.2020 04:25
Styling: make hairstyles yourself Antworten

Of course, we also give you tips on how to style the cool looks at home. Do you want to try an updo or other glamorous hairstyles? A chignon, braided knot or a banana? Or a special braided hairstyle? We show step by step how you can style these festive hairstyles.

What hairstyle do you like?
Not sure which haircut or lace front wigs hair color suits you? Or would you like to try a short hairstyle? No problem! Before you go to the hairdresser, we have a very special hairstyle advice for you: In our section "Which hairstyle suits me?" we show the most beautiful hairstyles for all face shapes and are on the trail of hairstyle trends for you. Or you can see which celebrity hairstyles suit you. Also to the questions "Pony or not - and if so, which pony exactly?", "Do I have a bob?" and "How can I get this braided hairstyle done?" we have answers! Because at BRIGITTE.de you will definitely find the right hairstyles for your type, for every hair length and different occasions.

1. Curl in the morning by braiding overnight
The simplest and most gentle trick for a great curl splendor, immediately after getting up: wear braids overnight. But be careful, if you braid the wet hair immediately after washing, you can expect a more extreme wave in the morning. Braiding your dry hair will create a natural curly look. Here we reveal which braid creates which curl shape. Warmest recommendation, really!
www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz