Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
tfhtfhf ghfghb Offline

Rothe

02.03.2020 12:01
everyone welcome back to my channel this is a long awaited Antworten

instant keto the guys that helps me do it you don't lose weight to get healthy you get healthy to TV role and then finally and doing keto with a small calorie deficit does speed up the weight loss in some instances I think out of all of the books I've read about health I find the obesity code to be one of the best ones it's by dr. just being a source of inspiration I wonder how much combined weight was lost because of it that'd be cool to figure out but that sounds too complicated and too much work so I'm not gonna do it but yes it really can't be that easy and well if I don't stop now I'm gonna keep going so I love you all bye oh I almost forgot this is a Pokemon channel so clearly it's not because of calories that Snorlax is fat its insulin because all it eats are poké puffs and berries sugar sugar sugar yeah though interestingly animals and

instant keto Reviews video games or watching Netflix or my entire backlog of Pokemon videos you should watch he's one of weight gain works totally different from humans I mean like seals are super fat but that's healthy for them whereas having just as much fat but being human makes it unhealthy humans are really interesting that's a whole other video though so until next time check out our second channel as off--you and never stop using your noggin I can't believe I'm filming this video if you haven't got yourself a hot beverage of choice yet I think you should this is gonna be a long one and if you are not drinking that hot beverage of choice out of a mug of positivity which is extremely fitting for the video I'm about to film there link down below you should definitely pick one up hi

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz